Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ETA?

I understand that the Lunar New Year Holiday has delayed things somewhat, but I've paid a boatload of shipping for something that is expensive (for me, anyway), and it doesn't appear that it's even left yet.

Ordered 2/19. Just sitting there on Payment Confirmed. I'm not upset--I'm just looking for a good estimate one when I'll receive my products.

Order Number: #3276207

Order Date: 2/19/2015
    Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)

Comment

I'm waiting for a reply from 'Amy' on Order Number: #3256020. It's been sent to the California warehouse, they have received it. I've emailed GB multiple times and have yet to get a reply on what's happening. I need to know when I'll be getting a replacement or refund.

Comment

this is my order 3279801 , we are in mars and new year celebrating again. we need for gift , we need to
        celebrate too

Comment

Order delay, late

Hello,

I have ordered a product on the 11th of February, my order statut is still « processing » after 20 days. However, I have paid for a TNT shipping who is supposed to delivery between 3 and 5 business days. I know you have a springfestival, but the festival is end of 25th february and i haven't got a new status of my order. Have you any news for me? My Order is: #3271463

Thank You,
          Viktor

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXoZ View Post
            Not really glad with the way it went, for paypal you have 45 days to make a claim if a product was not received..... with this late shipping date there is almost no time left for the product to get delivered in time. what if the product gets lost, i cannot make that claim because you send it after like 3 weeks and shipping takes more then 15 days for sure.

Had this before with other chinese seller, send out after holiday without notification, never got the product and i was to late to make a claim because he told me, i send it sorry for the delay. and my money was lost. no refund nothing from paypal. goodbye money

So if the product is not here within the 45 days from the payment date, i will make the claim with paypal for not receiving my product.

money is not growing on the tree here, next time it would be nice that you inform people on your website about the holiday's !
            Dear sir,
            Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. I can understand your feeling. We will try our best to get the product at the first time and then ship to you. Hope you can trust us. Any other thing i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
            Emma
            Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy_bonn View Post
              Hello,

i order one item and pay with WU. But i not got any response about my order. I also request about order a tablet Onda v116w but no answer. Now i am wondering and i will not order because afraid lose my money. Because my first order i didnT got any response. I only get email that u staff is in holiday until 25.2. but we have allready march...

Also no chat is avaible even i look on the time shedule u post on your website.

So could you tell me whats happen? Why i pay DHL express, when u not do any reaction of my order?

my order is 3282934 and i send a mail with request order the onda Tab too but i got no response...

I would be happy if any stuff could check my question, so that i can oder the tablet asp.

Thanks
              Dear sir,
              I have checked that you placed order yesterday via WesternUnion, we need time to confirm payment from bank. I have informed relevant staff to deal with your order ASAP. Please don't worry, we are responsible.

Sincerely
              Emma

Comment

Originally posted by EGM92 View Post
                I'm waiting for a reply from 'Amy' on Order Number: #3256020. It's been sent to the California warehouse, they have received it. I've emailed GB multiple times and have yet to get a reply on what's happening. I need to know when I'll be getting a replacement or refund.
                Hi,
                Amy has replied your email few minutes ago. There are thousands of emails everyday, our service staff will reply in 48 hours, hope you can understand it.

Sincerely
                Emma

Comment

Originally posted by bullwinkl View Post
                  I understand that the Lunar New Year Holiday has delayed things somewhat, but I've paid a boatload of shipping for something that is expensive (for me, anyway), and it doesn't appear that it's even left yet.

Ordered 2/19. Just sitting there on Payment Confirmed. I'm not upset--I'm just looking for a good estimate one when I'll receive my products.

Order Number: #3276207

Order Date: 2/19/2015
                  Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)
                  Hi,
                  Thank you for your understanding. I get news from Egreat factory the first batch of Egreat A9 will arrive on Mar 20th. Hope you can wait more patiently. Any other thing i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                  Emma

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
                    this is my order 3279801 , we are in mars and new year celebrating again. we need for gift , we need to
                    celebrate too
                    Dear sir,
                    The Cube factory will start to work on Mar. 6th, we have to wait for them to know when can we get the product. Hope you can wait more patiently. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                    Emma

Comment

Originally posted by Harpalak View Post
                      Hello,

I have ordered a product on the 11th of February, my order statut is still « processing » after 20 days. However, I have paid for a TNT shipping who is supposed to delivery between 3 and 5 business days. I know you have a springfestival, but the festival is end of 25th february and i haven't got a new status of my order. Have you any news for me? My Order is: #3271463

Thank You,
                      Viktor
                      Dear sir,
                      The factory will start to work on Mar 5th, we can get the Mijue M680 this week and arrange to ship to you.
                      Any questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                      Emma

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                        Dear sir,
                        The factory will start to work on Mar 5th, we can get the Mijue M680 this week and arrange to ship to you.
                        Any questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                        Emma

Dear Emma,
                        Thank you for the answer. I am right, that approximately March 10 is needed let the packet arrive to me?

Comment

Dear sir,
                          Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. I can understand your feeling. We will try our best to get the product at the first time and then ship to you. Hope you can trust us. Any other thing i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                          Emma
                          If the product is not here within 45 days after payment, im starting a claim with paypal.... not risking it to loose my money because of the holiday, not because of you but just the fact i have 45 days to make a claim if nothing was received.

Normally i have ordered before, but service is going down with GB, while others get better maybe time for me to look for an alternative seller if GB dont get their facts straight.

in my opinion, you cannot just shutdown an international bussines without informing your buyers being closed for the holidays, if you do that here in holland asa webshop owner, u can close your bussines because people wont return to buy from you.
                          Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
                          50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

Bedroom Media Setup:
                          32" Philips LCD -
                          KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Emma,

In my other thread you said my package would be shipped on Tuesday, it's already Wednesday your time. When will it be shipped out ?

#3279658 and #3273415

Comment

Order from ES warehouse

Hi,

I've ordered a phone on 2015-02-26 from ES warehouse, it has order number #3281113. It is still in processing status. On your page, you wrote, that orders from ES warehouse will be shipped within 24 hours. I hope, I receive my order soon.
                              Can you give some information about my order?

Best Regards!
                              Kornél

Comment

Dear sir,
                                The Cube factory will start to work on Mar. 6th, we have to wait for them to know when can we get the product. Hope you can wait more patiently. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                                Emma
                                Sincerely Emma , I have bought on Geekbying , not in any factory , the product it was is stock , like you tell on moment when I bought . I am doubting about you and the way you sell !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X