Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamba65
    replied
    Thanks for the intervention, I got a message from Jessie

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by mamba65 View Post
    I have no answer from Jessie either, you can control my last pm please.
    hi sir, i will let jessie reply your mail within the next 2 hours[it's lunch time here] .
    kindly please check later for a reply.

Icy

Leave a comment:

• mamba65
    replied
    I have no answer from Jessie either, you can control my last pm please.

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by Fr3ddY303 View Post
    Would geekbuying Please pay your email account as you can no longer sent emails to their after sales email address.

-------------------
    [email protected]: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain geekbuying.com by alt2.aspmx.l.google.com. [2404:6800:4008:c03::1a]. The error that the other server returned was: 452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 452-4.2.2 the recipient to 452 4.2.2 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp y13si853846pgc.769 - gsmtp -------------------------------------------
    [email protected]: Storage quota exceeded -------------------------------------------

I,ll be back...
    Dear sir,

Thank you for letting us know this information.
    We have checked our mailbox and found out that one of the sub-accounts got over quota.
    The over-quota account has now been removed and the mailbox is back to normal.

And your email has been well received by other accounts and shall be replied within 24 hours accounting from the sending time.
    Feel free to message me if you need more help.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• Fr3ddY303
    replied
    Would geekbuying Please pay your email account as you can no longer sent emails to their after sales email address.

-------------------
    [email protected]: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain geekbuying.com by alt2.aspmx.l.google.com. [2404:6800:4008:c03::1a]. The error that the other server returned was: 452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 452-4.2.2 the recipient to 452 4.2.2 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp y13si853846pgc.769 - gsmtp -------------------------------------------
    [email protected]: Storage quota exceeded -------------------------------------------

I,ll be back...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X