Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calin5971
    replied
    Hi, I experience an incredible situation with Geekbuying and my order. On 28/07 I ordered 2 Xiaowa E20 vacuum cleaners, which were on stock according to the site. (Order no 4653471).
    Since then I made several attempts to speed up the shipping, without success. It's been 1 month since then.
    First, on 7th August your rep (Shirley) told me that only on aug 11 my ordered items will be available, which of course didn't happened.
    Then in the second correspondence, initiated by me, on 14th August, Shirely from Geekbuying tells me that unfortunately only on Aug 18 will arrive the items from the supplier.
    Today is 23rd August and no update on my order, I sent them another email.
    Is this the desired experience you want to create to your customers??

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    Some of these boxes are not even worth 3$....

I cant imagine why there are such quality issues...

Hello friend,
    Please tell me your order ID.
    Our colleague and I will help you.
    Last edited by GeekBuying_Rep; 07-23-2018, 09:30.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Some of these boxes are not even worth 3$....

I cant imagine why there are such quality issues...

Leave a comment:

• StrangerIV
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

yes.friend.I have told supplier and they gave us a reply.
    Sorry there is no way to increase H96 antenna efficiency of crossing though the wall.Due to this,you can choose to use it and WIFI router in the same room.Or use additional WiFi repeater.
    thank you for the answer, friend.
    I'll try to get working my 300Mbps usb wifi dongle on it.
    I suspect there's a factory defect in built-in wifi module, because of a short circuit HS2734A pin 2 to pin 1 while antenna cable is unsoldered. No solder shortings or H96 PCB defects. When 0R0 resistor (marked on photo by red circle) is also unsoldered, short circuit persists.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180720_115044.jpg Views:	2 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	736502
    Attached Files
    Last edited by StrangerIV; 07-20-2018, 10:07.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by StrangerIV View Post
    Please, did you read my post to which you are answering?
    I wrote:
    "I was suspect that there is 'blind spot' for my WiFi, so then I tested that exact place with my Jiayu S3 phone, and it shows me 100% signal level and 18 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up speed. The same for Xiaomi Redmi 4"
    Isn't it clear that both phones that I use to test WiFi signal quality in the same place are connected to the same WiFi router? If not, then I state it now. Moreover, my family's three or four notebooks and 6 to 8 smartphones are using my router when they are at home. No problems ever.
    yes.friend.I have told supplier and they gave us a reply.
    Sorry there is no way to increase H96 antenna efficiency of crossing though the wall.Due to this,you can choose to use it and WIFI router in the same room.Or use additional WiFi repeater.

Leave a comment:

• StrangerIV
    replied
    hello friend,can other devices connect internet via your home router?
    Only the H96pro mini S905x 2/16 dongle TV box cannot connect the internet?
    Please, did you read my post to which you are answering?
    I wrote:
    "I was suspect that there is 'blind spot' for my WiFi, so then I tested that exact place with my Jiayu S3 phone, and it shows me 100% signal level and 18 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up speed. The same for Xiaomi Redmi 4"
    Isn't it clear that both phones that I use to test WiFi signal quality in the same place are connected to the same WiFi router? If not, then I state it now. Moreover, my family's three or four notebooks and 6 to 8 smartphones are using my router when they are at home. No problems ever.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    I ordered it on June 6th, it was shipped on June 21st.

The problem is that WiFi module or it's antenna is very poor in my device. When I plugged it to another TV in another room, the same where my router is, it connects to Internet immediately and shows 100% signal level. When I plug it again to the first TV, it connects very unsure, 'Internet' sign appears on connection after about a minute, and the signal level is 25% - 50% gauge. Speedtest shows about 0.2 Mbps download and 0.8 Mbps upload. I was suspect that there is 'blind spot' for my WiFi, so then I tested that exact place with my Jiayu S3 phone, and it shows me 100% signal level and 18 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up speed. The same for Xiaomi Redmi 4, numbers are around the same. Then I decided to replace the power supply with another I had, and connection become slightly better and speedtest now shows 1 Mbps down and 3 Mbps up speed.

Is there any method to increase H96 antenna efficiency somehow? I'd like not to use additional WiFi repeater. I have USB WiFi 300Mbps dongle which also show an acceptable speed in that place (tested on my notebook), I tried to plug it, but I did not find how to switch to it and disable the built-in WiFi.
    hello friend,can other devices connect internet via your home router?
    Only the H96pro mini S905x 2/16 dongle TV box cannot connect the internet?

Leave a comment:

• StrangerIV
    replied
    hello friend,please kindly tell me when did you buy this item?
    I ordered it on June 6th, it was shipped on June 21st.

The problem is that WiFi module or it's antenna is very poor in my device. When I plugged it to another TV in another room, the same where my router is, it connects to Internet immediately and shows 100% signal level. When I plug it again to the first TV, it connects very unsure, 'Internet' sign appears on connection after about a minute, and the signal level is 25% - 50% gauge. Speedtest shows about 0.2 Mbps download and 0.8 Mbps upload. I was suspect that there is 'blind spot' for my WiFi, so then I tested that exact place with my Jiayu S3 phone, and it shows me 100% signal level and 18 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up speed. The same for Xiaomi Redmi 4, numbers are around the same. Then I decided to replace the power supply with another I had, and connection become slightly better and speedtest now shows 1 Mbps down and 3 Mbps up speed.

Is there any method to increase H96 antenna efficiency somehow? I'd like not to use additional WiFi repeater. I have USB WiFi 300Mbps dongle which also show an acceptable speed in that place (tested on my notebook), I tried to plug it, but I did not find how to switch to it and disable the built-in WiFi.
    Last edited by StrangerIV; 07-17-2018, 08:27.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Hello Support,
    Recently I've bought H96pro mini S905x 2/16 dongle TV box. It has a problem. It connects to my home router (TP-link TL-WR840N, WPA2-PSK, DHCP enabled, no VPN or proxies) but then it says 'Connected, no Internet'. I can see it listed as connected device in the router's Web-interface, IP assigned and no restrictions on it (I have no restrictions configured at all). But if I'm opening Youtube or Chrome or trying to connect my Google account on it, it says there's no internet connection.
    BTW, to connect any other device to that router I must only pick router's name in Networks list and type in my Wifi password (network key).
    Exact product page: https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H96-...le-390198.html
    What should I do?
    hello friend,please kindly tell me when did you buy this item?

Leave a comment:

• StrangerIV
    replied
    Hello Support,
    Recently I've bought H96pro mini S905x 2/16 dongle TV box. It has a problem. It connects to my home router (TP-link TL-WR840N, WPA2-PSK, DHCP enabled, no VPN or proxies) but then it says 'Connected, no Internet'. I can see it listed as connected device in the router's Web-interface, IP assigned and no restrictions on it (I have no restrictions configured at all). But if I'm opening Youtube or Chrome or trying to connect my Google account on it, it says there's no internet connection.
    BTW, to connect any other device to that router I must only pick router's name in Networks list and type in my Wifi password (network key).
    Exact product page: https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H96-...le-390198.html
    What should I do?

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by bylderup View Post

Hi,

now we have end of June

I never got any message from Customer service, so Solution, no refund. Nothing.
    Dear friend,
    Sorry for the issue.
    I will check it with my colleague.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    I had even same issues...will never order @ geekbuying again...but overall: I even cannot recommend aliexpress....

anytime I have issues with chinese stores I contact my CREDIT CARD supplier...
    Dear friend,
    My colleague will contact you and help you.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    I had even same issues...will never order @ geekbuying again...but overall: I even cannot recommend aliexpress....

anytime I have issues with chinese stores I contact my CREDIT CARD supplier...

Leave a comment:

• bylderup
    replied

4146753 really sorry to hear that, we have transferred your message to our customer service [email protected], they will give you a solution soon.
    please don't worry,we must be responsible for your order and process your problem.
    Hi,

now we have end of June

I never got any message from Customer service, so Solution, no refund. Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by cdfry View Post
    I received a TT TV Box X99 on May 29, 2018. It came with the wrong AC Adapter for North America and the unit is defective and not usable. When plugged in with a proper sized adapter from North America,and not in use the unit is too hot. When you turn the unit on it can not be watched because it blacks out every minute or less. I appears to be chip or heat sink related issue. I have sent emails and been promised a reply by auto-reply, but have received no reply. Support Ticket Opened [#AF1000696283]
    Please respond!
    Dear friend,
    Sorry for the issue.
    I will check it with my colleague.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X