Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cdfry
    replied
    I received a TT TV Box X99 on May 29, 2018. It came with the wrong AC Adapter for North America and the unit is defective and not usable. When plugged in with a proper sized adapter from North America,and not in use the unit is too hot. When you turn the unit on it can not be watched because it blacks out every minute or less. I appears to be chip or heat sink related issue. I have sent emails and been promised a reply by auto-reply, but have received no reply. Support Ticket Opened [#AF1000696283]
    Please respond!

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    commented on 's reply
    Hi , yes i am German , thought it was a Error of System , gone check it , the Price is correct now ,thanks / gefattern

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi ,

once more , but now i have to inform you about a Bug in your ShoppingSystem , on the Webpage the Price

for the H96Max (Germany) is 101,71€ , if i press on "cart" the Price is 110,27€ , strange System , this can not

be correct , please fix , thanks ,

gefattern
    Hi,
    Do you want it ship from Germany WAREHOUSE to Germany?
    If yes,you can choose Germany-Economy as the shipping methods.
    Then the price is 101.71.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi ,

once more , but now i have to inform you about a Bug in your ShoppingSystem , on the Webpage the Price

for the H96Max (Germany) is 101,71€ , if i press on "cart" the Price is 110,27€ , strange System , this can not

be correct , please fix , thanks ,

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    commented on 's reply
    Hi , thanks for answer , gefattern

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi ,

need to know what Wifichip has the H96Max , sold from "German Storage" ,

only one Day left , thanks

gefattern
    it is 9377 wifichip.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi ,

need to know what Wifichip has the H96Max , sold from "German Storage" ,

only one Day left , thanks

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Ingolf54 View Post
    I can not understand that after sale support only responds when I complain. Can not respond to my mails right away. I sent the package and they said they send it to the manufacturer for review. And now they ask me where I sent the package. Is not there an organization in your business? You have made a mistake and for that you should stand up for it and not cheat the customer.
    really sorry for that,we don't know well your case,but our after sale service must help you process the problem.
    we have informed them again.

Leave a comment:

• Ingolf54
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

thanks for your info.
    alright,we have informed our customer service to check it and give you a answer soon.
    I can not understand that after sale support only responds when I complain. Can not respond to my mails right away. I sent the package and they said they send it to the manufacturer for review. And now they ask me where I sent the package. Is not there an organization in your business? You have made a mistake and for that you should stand up for it and not cheat the customer.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    My order number is: 4403044
    thanks for your info.
    alright,we have informed our customer service to check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

• Ingolf54
    replied

Hello,

sorry to hear that,could you please tell us your order number again?
    as there are too many orders here.
    My order number is: 4403044

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Hello, I sent the package back in early March and still have not heard anything and no money. greetings
    Hello,

sorry to hear that,could you please tell us your order number again?
    as there are too many orders here.

Leave a comment:

• Ingolf54
    replied

really sorry to hear that,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and help you process the problem.
    Hello, I sent the package back in early March and still have not heard anything and no money. greetings

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by cnymalenurse View Post

Order Number: #4546459. You sent me the wrong power supply for the box I ordered. I didn't get a US power supply. Also the operating system was advertised as Android 8.1 and the actual operating system it came with is Android Nougat 7.1.2 which is not what I ordered. Ive written customer service 2 times since and have not yet received a response. The box was 82.99 and with shipping came to 93.90. I would like this situation fixed. Its like ordering a new computer that says it has windows 10 on it and you get one that has XP. For thirty dollars more I could have got a more superior box like the h96 max with a rockchip 3399 and the same operation system that you sent me.

Still no reply from customer service. I want this problem taken care of before you say the product is void from the warranty and Im not able to do anything about it.
    sorry for that,we have informed them again.
    usually our customer service will reply in 24 business hours as we have time difference.
    hope you can understand.

Leave a comment:

• cnymalenurse
    replied

Order Number: #4546459. You sent me the wrong power supply for the box I ordered. I didn't get a US power supply. Also the operating system was advertised as Android 8.1 and the actual operating system it came with is Android Nougat 7.1.2 which is not what I ordered. Ive written customer service 2 times since and have not yet received a response. The box was 82.99 and with shipping came to 93.90. I would like this situation fixed. Its like ordering a new computer that says it has windows 10 on it and you get one that has XP. For thirty dollars more I could have got a more superior box like the h96 max with a rockchip 3399 and the same operation system that you sent me.

Still no reply from customer service. I want this problem taken care of before you say the product is void from the warranty and Im not able to do anything about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X