Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jango8 View Post
    Hi there,
    I placed an order with Geekbuying in September 2017. The order number is 4119339. I purchased a MeCool media player. The media player will not boot up at all and stalls on the MeCool splash screen. It has never worked at all. I have raised an issue with Geekbuying seeking a refund. They have refused a refund stating to me that: “According to our return policy, Only DOA, wrong and 7 days dislike items can be returned for refund or replacement”.

It is clear to me that this media player has a faulty Samsung eMMC chipset as detailed within this link:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...fi-802-11b-g-n

This is incredibly wrong. I am ask8mg for a refund so I can purchase a working unit with zero errors. Can you please I vestiate for me ASAP.

Icy, can you please respond ASAP.
    Thanks
    Sir, sorry for the late reply.

I just checked the email history from you with the after service team.
    As the return policy shows https://www.geekbuying.com/help/cust.../return_policy
    "3. Within 1 month-GeekBuying (free repair warranty)
    GeekBuying will be in charge of the shipping fee in the form of partially coupons and partially refund to your PayPal account."
    We can only provide a return for replacement or a partially refund on your case.

Also please be noted that we can not apply a refund that is more than the item price. For the detailed refund amount, you can talk with the aftersale team.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
    Icy
    Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by stelakis1914 View Post

From me request 16$ to ship me a new box! Rather than returning our money back for the cheating, they are asking us for more money! What a $upport...

The shipping fee is different based on different products and destination country.

As the return policy shows https://www.geekbuying.com/help/cust.../return_policy
      GeekBuying will be in charge of the shipping fee in the form of partially coupons and partially refund to your PayPal account."
      We can only provide a return for replacement or a partially refund on your case.

For the detailed refund amount, you can talk with the aftersale team.

Icy
      Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by adam149 View Post
        Order #4115701 purchased from Geekbuying - I have a defective Mecool box because of bad eMMC memory issue. I want a working product or a refund. I will complain to PayPal if my issue is not resolved. I have sent multiple emails and got no response.
        Hello Sir,

Noted with your request and I also find your emails in the mailbox.
        The support team will reply your mail for further information and instructions.
        Kindly please check your mailbox within 24 hours for detailed operation.
        If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
        Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by satkingno View Post

Good luck. In this thread they promised me a mail reply within 24 hours. Nothing.
          Sir,

First sorry about you mentioned that you did not receive the reply within 24 hours.
          Since there was a National Holiday for 8 days from 10.1-10.8, the reply time got much later than we promised.
          And I just check the mailbox that your email has been replied on 10-13.
          You can follow the email for further communication.
          If you need anything, feel free to contact me.

Icy
          Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Ok, I will ask the team to provide you another solution or you can tell them your preferred solution.
            Icy
            Customer Support Team
            Order 4123346 - MECOOL M8S pro +

So I requested a full refund and your team has just replied to my request with another request for a payment of $10 to ship me the same working product. How is this another solution that you indicated here? Or even different from the first solution offered?

Are you actually communicating with your team or do you just say things here for general consumption irregardless of what is happening with the other email communication.

My indicated solution is for geekbuying to issue me a full refund. Can you please make your team aware of this fact and indicate here that you accept the solution?

Thanks

Comment

So now they sent me an email offering a refund of USD$25 only! WTF are these guys doing here? I paid like USD$43. I want a full refund! Really poor poor customer service here!

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

I just checked the email history from you with the after service team.

Also please be noted that we can not apply a refund that is more than the item price. For the detailed refund amount, you can talk with the aftersale team.

Icy
              Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by sirzur View Post

Order 4123346 - MECOOL M8S pro +

So I requested a full refund and your team has just replied to my request with another request for a payment of $10 to ship me the same working product. How is this another solution that you indicated here? Or even different from the first solution offered?

Are you actually communicating with your team or do you just say things here for general consumption irregardless of what is happening with the other email communication.

My indicated solution is for geekbuying to issue me a full refund. Can you please make your team aware of this fact and indicate here that you accept the solution?

Thanks
                Hi,
                Sorry that they mistake your case with another order and now i have asked them to send you the correct reply.
                Kindly please havea check now.

Icy
                Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by Jango8 View Post
                  So now they sent me an email offering a refund of USD$25 only! WTF are these guys doing here? I paid like USD$43. I want a full refund! Really poor poor customer service here!

Hi,

That email reply was sent before my reply here, so we do not send any new reply "now".
                  I have listed our return policy in my reply and hope you can read about it.

Return policy https://www.geekbuying.com/help/cust.../return_policy
                  We can only provide a return for replacement or a partially refund on your case since the item has been used.

If you are not satisfied with the suggested amount, I will ask the team to suggest another amount but the item price is $36.99 thus we can not help to apply a $40 on it.

Your email will be replied within 24 hours. Kindly please have a check later.

Icy
                  Customer Support Team

Comment

Dear GB,

I as well ordered a Mecool M8S Pro+ from you, last month.
                    My order number is 4149888.
                    The box suffers from freezes, also very occasionally the display blinks on and off like it is briefly disconnected.
                    As this box is not up to acceptable standards, I am forced to ask for a refund.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by 4everAnoob View Post
                      Dear GB,

I as well ordered a Mecool M8S Pro+ from you, last month.
                      My order number is 4149888.
                      The box suffers from freezes, also very occasionally the display blinks on and off like it is briefly disconnected.
                      As this box is not up to acceptable standards, I am forced to ask for a refund.

Regards
                      Sir,

Noted with your request and I also find your emails in the mailbox.
                      The support team will reply your mail for further suggestions and offers.
                      Kindly please check your mailbox within 24 hours for detailed information.
                      If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
                      Customer Support Team

Comment

I also have a defective Mecool Pro + box Order #4141625. It arrived around 18 September and I reported it faulty on 4 October. Geekbuying after-sale support told me to flash http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/09/m...date-20170927/ which is for a different box. I now have a dead Mecool box with the faulty Samsung emmc 5.1 SEC713, B041, KLMAG1JENB, S5G2KXICS.

I have told Geekbuying support about this and am waiting for a reply.

Comment

I urge Geekbuying to refund ALL those with a Samsung eMMC 5.1 type KLMAG1JENB-B041 SEC 713 equipped box.
                          There is no way to determine if the box either :
                          - can be updated without risking permanent brick or -will not brick itself in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by 4everAnoob View Post
                            I urge Geekbuying to refund ALL those with a Samsung eMMC 5.1 type KLMAG1JENB-B041 SEC 713 equipped box.
                            There is no way to determine if the box either :
                            - can be updated without risking permanent brick or -will not brick itself in the near future
                            would you please help to give a last try on it?

if this does not work, we will apply a refund on the item.

Icy
                            Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by Ozman View Post
                              I also have a defective Mecool Pro + box Order #4141625. It arrived around 18 September and I reported it faulty on 4 October. Geekbuying after-sale support told me to flash http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/09/m...date-20170927/ which is for a different box. I now have a dead Mecool box with the faulty Samsung emmc 5.1 SEC713, B041, KLMAG1JENB, S5G2KXICS.

I have told Geekbuying support about this and am waiting for a reply.
                              would you please help to give a last try on it?

if this does not work, we will apply a refund on the item.

Icy
                              Customer Support Team

Comment

Working...
                              X