Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService

Sir, I just checked the email and Bella have already arrange the refund and replied your email hours ago.
    Refund is usually issued within 2 working days.
    For more details you can check your mailbox.
    Thanks.
    If you need further assistance on this case, feel free to message me.
    Icy
    Customer Support Team
    Yep, I've got his email one hour after posting this here.

Thanks, and kind regards.

Enviat des del meu SM-G950F usant Tapatalk

Comment

I have a M8S Pro Plus which has now stopped working after an update. Order number 4109014. Seems to be a common problem with these boxes.
      Could a refund please be organised for this defective unit.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Sir,

I just checked the mailbox that the team had replied you on 9-26 / 10-8 / 10-13 and then no further reply from you.
        If you have not receive the email, I can DM you the message or ask the team to send you the reply emails again.

Icy
        Customer Support Team
        Hi again. Not received any of these mails, unfortunately. Can you please ask them to try and send again? Regards

Comment

I have been purchasing items from Geekbuying for about four years now, and they have always done me right. Even when my new Tronsmart Ara X5 died within 10 days of purchase, they replaced it, and was in my hands in 4 days, awesome service.

My latest purchase has not been so pleasant, I ordered the *** [Package B]Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner Robot + 2 x Side Brushes + 2 x Cleaner Filter + 1 x Rolling Brush + 1 x Virtual Wall**, September 30, 2017 for a total of $360.08 US.

On October 17, I received ONE package which had the "extras" (2 x Side Brushes + 2 x Cleaner Filter + 1 x Rolling Brush + 1 x Virtual Wall), but NO Robot!! I emailed their after sales support with all the information they need to complete my order and send my my ROBOT vacuum.

After a couple of emails, they asked me to make a video showing what was in the package, which I did. After sending them more emails with links to the video, they stopped responding to me... I then filed a preliminary complaint with PayPal.

A responsible company, would have emailed me apologizing for their error and would have promptly shipped me my Robot Vacuum that THEY neglected to ship. But NO, they want to make me jump through whoops, just to receive the item which I paid for....

Order Number: #4167093

Order Date: 10/1/2017
          Order Status: Shipped
          Shipping Method: DHL ECONOMY
          Shipping Date: 10/10/2017 12:00:00 AM
          Tracking Number:
          Last edited by clarkss12; 10-21-2017, 21:59.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by Rubytux View Post
            I have received a M8S Pro Plus faulty device, i would like to ask for a refund

Order Number: 4148538

Received today 20/10/2017

I would like to request for a US$25 refund plus a 10% discount code
            Noted and also find your email in the mailbox.
            The support team will reply your mail in priority.
            Kindly please check your mailbox later for detailed information.

Icy
            Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by Monty94 View Post
              I have a M8S Pro Plus which has now stopped working after an update. Order number 4109014. Seems to be a common problem with these boxes.
              Could a refund please be organised for this defective unit.
              Thanks
              Sir,

I have forwarded your request to the support team and ask them to send you and email to follow up in priority.
              Kindly please check your mailbox later.

Icy
              Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by satkingno View Post

Hi again. Not received any of these mails, unfortunately. Can you please ask them to try and send again? Regards
                Sir, I will DM for details. Kindly please check your message box.
                Icy
                Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  I have been purchasing items from Geekbuying for about four years now, and they have always done me right. Even when my new Tronsmart Ara X5 died within 10 days of purchase, they replaced it, and was in my hands in 4 days, awesome service.

My latest purchase has not been so pleasant, I ordered the *** [Package B]Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner Robot + 2 x Side Brushes + 2 x Cleaner Filter + 1 x Rolling Brush + 1 x Virtual Wall**, September 30, 2017 for a total of $360.08 US.

On October 17, I received ONE package which had the "extras" (2 x Side Brushes + 2 x Cleaner Filter + 1 x Rolling Brush + 1 x Virtual Wall), but NO Robot!! I emailed their after sales support with all the information they need to complete my order and send my my ROBOT vacuum.

After a couple of emails, they asked me to make a video showing what was in the package, which I did. After sending them more emails with links to the video, they stopped responding to me... I then filed a preliminary complaint with PayPal.

A responsible company, would have emailed me apologizing for their error and would have promptly shipped me my Robot Vacuum that THEY neglected to ship. But NO, they want to make me jump through whoops, just to receive the item which I paid for....

Order Number: #4167093

Order Date: 10/1/2017
                  Order Status: Shipped
                  Shipping Method: DHL ECONOMY
                  Shipping Date: 10/10/2017 12:00:00 AM
                  Tracking Number:
                  Sir,

Sincerely apologize for this shopping experience.
                  I have checked your case and email history and will ask the team to reply your email with a solution within 12 hours.
                  As soon as confirmed that the Robot is missing, we will arrange to ship you one at the earliest time.
                  For more details, kindly please wait for the email reply for details.
                  If you need any further help, please feel free to DM me to follow up.

ps, just want to let you know why your emails are not replied on time.
                  The support team replied the email according to the receiving time. If you keep sending emails, the receiving time will count from the latest email which will keep postponed the reply time. Like the email was sent on 10-18 / 19 / 20, and then there is a weekend for 21 / 22, which made the reply time postponed to today.

Icy
                  Customer Support Team

Comment

Sir,

Sincerely apologize for this shopping experience.
                    I have checked your case and email history and will ask the team to reply your email with a solution within 12 hours.
                    As soon as confirmed that the Robot is missing, we will arrange to ship you one at the earliest time.
                    For more details, kindly please wait for the email reply for details.
                    If you need any further help, please feel free to DM me to follow up.

ps, just want to let you know why your emails are not replied on time.
                    The support team replied the email according to the receiving time. If you keep sending emails, the receiving time will count from the latest email which will keep postponed the reply time. Like the email was sent on 10-18 / 19 / 20, and then there is a weekend for 21 / 22, which made the reply time postponed to today.

Icy
                    Customer Support Team
                    Thank you for the reply, but all of this should not have been necessary. Knowing what items I purchased, and what was in that SMALL package, there was NO way that vacuum was in that package. I was charged over $70 US for shipping. You should have shipped my vacuum last week as a priority.

Edit: I just received this email from your company, and have no idea what it means.

Dear Ron,

Greetings from Geekbuying.

sorry for the late reply ,please don't send us emails frequently,we may not receive it .

please check if it is the Robot is missing as it shows in the attached picture .

we will send a reshipment for you .

Best regards

Shirley

Customer Service Representative

Geekbuying

www.geekbuying.com

Edit 2: here is the link to all the pictures and video. THERE IS NO VACUUM in THAT PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uos6len52...Gcax6Fhma?dl=0
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Thank you for the reply, but all of this should not have been necessary. Knowing what items I purchased, and what was in that SMALL package, there was NO way that vacuum was in that package. I was charged over $70 US for shipping. You should have shipped my vacuum last week as a priority.

Edit: I just received this email from your company, and have no idea what it means.

Dear Ron,

Greetings from Geekbuying.

sorry for the late reply ,please don't send us emails frequently,we may not receive it .

please check if it is the Robot is missing as it shows in the attached picture .

we will send a reshipment for you .

Best regards

Shirley

Geekbuying

www.geekbuying.com

Edit 2: here is the link to all the pictures and video. THERE IS NO VACUUM in THAT PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uos6len52...Gcax6Fhma?dl=0
                      Shirley was trying to ask you to confirm if it is the robot that is missing from the attached picture so that she can proceed a new shipment.
                      And I have just talked with the team about this case. They will arrange to place a new order for the missing robot today and once the shipment is sent, you shall receive the notification email.
                      If not, you can message me to get the tracking number.
                      Icy
                      Customer Support Team

Comment

Oh Clark,
                        you must have orderd the smallest vaccuum cleaner robot of the world.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                          Oh Clark,
                          you must have orderd the smallest vaccuum cleaner robot of the world.

JD
                          Hahaha, yes, but I guess in China that vacuum is tiny, since it can fit into that package with the other extras I purchased......

Comment

Shirley was trying to ask you to confirm if it is the robot that is missing from the attached picture so that she can proceed a new shipment.
                            And I have just talked with the team about this case. They will arrange to place a new order for the missing robot today and once the shipment is sent, you shall receive the notification email.
                            Icy
                            Customer Support Team
                            Thank you, that would be nice.

Comment

Icy
                              Customer Support Team
                              When are you going to send me my vacuum that I have ALREADY paid for??? This is REALLY TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! You have all the pictures and videos, Showing what was in that package you sent ME!! THERE was NO VACUUM in that package.

Comment

WTF, Just got another email wanting me to send another email to Geekbuying. Just send ME my VACUUM that I paid for and you did not ship to me!!!!

Here is the email I just received:

"
                                Hi,dear sir or madam

I am writing to tell you that you can contact our tracksale team by sending email to this: [email protected]
                                About change address/shipping method, order status, tracking information, custom clearance
                                They will help you with more experienced.

Sincerely,
                                Sue
                                Geekbuying
                                www.geekbuying.com "

Edit: My problem is not with shipping, or tracking. YOU have not shipped the DA*N VACUUM, so how can I track it??????????

Comment

Working...
                                X