Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a screen shot, as you can see you ask me to send a video of the problem, which is ridiculous, and then you didn't send anymore replies.

Also I did two identical orders that day, looks like I said wrong order number before, 4080964 arrived with two, and 4080968 only had one. I should of received 4 in total. One package had two, one had only one, and it should of had two.

PayPal said to return the item but there was no item to return!!! I thought you might have the decency to give me the money you unknowingly stole from me.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dandroid534; 11-12-2017, 19:08.

Comment

Hi
      my Order Number: #4185227
      I place my order on 15.10.2017, although I request you to cancel the order as it has not been shipped yet on 04.11.2017 as you promised it can arrive before that date, you shipped it any way.
      however, the order arrived with out a case, while you are mentioning in the package contents (1 X Case).

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

Yes, messaged through PayPal because that is how I paid. And I did that straight away. Please can I have a refund. Thanks
        So #4080968 should be the correct order number that we need to talk about.

I will ask the team to send you an email to on the correct order case.
        Kindly please check your mailbox for details.

Icy
        Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by ali7 View Post
          Hi
          my Order Number: #4185227
          I place my order on 15.10.2017, although I request you to cancel the order as it has not been shipped yet on 04.11.2017 as you promised it can arrive before that date, you shipped it any way.
          however, the order arrived with out a case, while you are mentioning in the package contents (1 X Case).
          Hi,

The order was handed to the carrier company on 10.30 but it took more days to get processed and updated the tracking online.
          About the missing case, I will ask the team to send you an email to request for more details.
          Kindly please check your mailbox later.

Icy
          Customer Support Team

Comment

Order number: 4226271
            from Italian warehouse
            delivery using dhl express ( parcel nr: 3852186203 )

*on 10-11 at 14:00 i got a sms from dhl stating i could change delivery time
            *On Sunday i logedin to dhl website where i stated "delivery between 18:00 and 21:00" on 13nov
            *got sms from dhl at 13nov 13:54 stating delivery between 18:00 and 21:00
            *at nov13 close to 22:00 i decided to login to dhl as parcel wasn't delivered...to my surprise it stated: parcel delivered at 16:12
            I left work at 16:30, got a pizza under way.. got home at 17:05 ( i live alone )

I allready contacted dhl using e-mail.. (in a non friendly way )
            in short.. Parcel got lost or stolen

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
              from Italian warehouse

*On Sunday i logedin to dhl website where i stated "delivery between 18:00 and 21:00" on 13nov
              *at nov13 close to 22:00 i decided to login to dhl as parcel wasn't delivered...to my surprise it stated: parcel delivered at 16:12
              I left work at 16:30, got a pizza under way.. got home at 17:05 ( i live alone )

in short.. Parcel got lost
              That sucks!!!!!!!!! Guess you should have waited for the Pizza........
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

from Italian warehouse

Sir,

Noted with your case. I will ask our side to look into your case also and the support team will send you an email to keep in touch.
                If you have any news from DHL, please let us know.
                Also if we get any feedback from our carrier company, we will keep you updated.
                Icy
                Customer Support Team

Comment

from Italian warehouse

This could happen with DHL. I see two other possible options:

The driver set the parcel on delivered, because he had no time to drive by or he has delivered it to a neighbour.

You better call DHL and ask them what happened.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

So #4080968 should be the correct order number that we need to talk about.

I will ask the team to send you an email to on the correct order case.
                    Kindly please check your mailbox for details.

Icy
                    Customer Support Team
                    Refund received, thank you!!!!!

Comment

DHL msg reads:
                      Thank you for your message.
                      Your shipment has been shipped via DHL Express and that network is separated from DHL Parcel.
                      As result, we can only review your shipment and unfortunately, I can not help you further.

looks like i need to phone them... ( as dhl parcel cannot forward a email ? )

about comments..
                      *The Dhl website reads "signed and delivered"
                      *on dhl you can download signature its a swipe from left to right

That same day, I got two letters from GLS and Post.nl stating we mist you..you can get your parcel at "copy-shop" and "super-market" near you
                      ( i checked : the parcel numbers.. The don't match with one of dhl)
                      ( there was no letter from dhl )

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the quick response
                        3852186203 CB2299839
                        Dear FreakTab.com

We are sorry to hear that you haven't receive the package yet. we will try our best to help you .

kindly let me know could you please contact your local DHL and file an case to prove that you don’t receive your package.

After you give us the case number,we will help you contact shipping company investigate it.
                        We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Customer Service Representative
                        Geekbuying
                        The required info:
                        Dear Mr xxxxxxx,
                        Thank you for your enquiry through our website.
                        I regret to hear you did not receive your parcel yet, my apologies for the inconvenience.
                        I have opened a request for you to find out where your shipment has been delivered exactly. Your requestnumber is 436487735, my colleague will inform you as soon as possible.
                        In case you have any further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me through e-mail or contact our customer service at 088-0552 000. My colleagues can be reached on weekdays between 08.00 and 19.00 and on Saturdays between 09.00 and 14.00

Kind regards,

Ilona Bijl
                        CS Service Desk Advisor
                        Goodnight..

update..
                        I send a email with all the data/info screenshots/sms/email etc as proof

hmm.. I noticed you get weight compensation.. 1kg = 3.50 euro if no insurance
                        The only goodthing about this...DHL Express insurance was enabled, So, im hoping this gets resolved quickly
                        Last edited by mitchell4you; 11-18-2017, 22:40.

Comment

Hi,

My order number is #4128308. I received the MECOOL M8S PRO Plus quickly and without problem.

My issue seems to be a common hardware fault with this model. It freezes up and will not get past the startup screen. It seems to have one of the faulty eMMC Storage chips (KLMAG1JENB - B041). This is a well know problemhttp://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...fi-802-11b-g-n

How do I organise a warranty replacement?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sulaco View Post
                            Hi,

My order number is #4128308. I received the MECOOL M8S PRO Plus quickly and without problem.

My issue seems to be a common hardware fault with this model. It freezes up and will not get past the startup screen. It seems to have one of the faulty eMMC Storage chips (KLMAG1JENB - B041). This is a well know problemhttp://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...fi-802-11b-g-n

How do I organise a warranty replacement?

thanks
                            Sir,

Noted with your case. I will ask the support team to send you an email to follow up.
                            Kindly please check your mailbox within 12 hours for detailed inforamtion.
                            Icy
                            Customer Support Team

Comment

Originalmente publicado pela AFQuintans View Post
                              Re: ordem # 4223019

Hi I sent the article back as requested, was received and have already passed 3 business days and no one says anything or respond to the e-mail
                              I need the refund in PayPal

Regards
                              Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by AFQuintans View Post
                                Originalmente publicado pelaÂ*AFQuintansÂ*View Post
                                Re: ordem # 4223019

Hi I sent the article back as requested, was received and have already passed 3 business days and no one says anything or respond to the e-mail
                                I need the refund in PayPal

Regards
                                Andrew
                                Hi,
                                I have found your mails in the mailbox. Please be noted that the support team replied the email according to the receiving time. If you keep sending emails, the receiving time will count from the latest email which will keep postponed the reply time.
                                I have forwarded your request and asked them to reply you in priority.
                                Kindly please check your mailbox for reply within 12 hours.
                                Icy
                                Customer Support Team

Comment

Working...
                                X