Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
    Hi,
    I have reported your problem to relevant staff, they will aks shipping compant to open a invetigate case, i will give you a feedback after i get any news. Please don't worry, we will help you.

Have a good weekend!
    Sincerely
    Emma
    Hi,
    #3263713 is your order, right? It has been shipped out. RF316271401SG is your tracking number. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
    Emma
    Are you kill me, first you say to me we ask shipping compagny to open investigate case, and now you say here is yur tracking number, this number have it from mail am 06.02.2015, but the shipping compagny say at not received packtage with this number, see you self

RF316271401SG - 06-02-2015 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
    Where lie???
    Anyway i have pay extra insurrance for shipping problem, why you dont use it, or is just a scam.
    when not ship me another phone with another tracking number or refund me.
    the service has changed in a year.
    i very disappointed from geekbuying

Comment

Originally posted by burimek View Post
      Are you kill me, first you say to me we ask shipping compagny to open investigate case, and now you say here is yur tracking number, this number have it from mail am 06.02.2015, but the shipping compagny say at not received packtage with this number, see you self

RF316271401SG - 06-02-2015 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
      Where lie???
      Anyway i have pay extra insurrance for shipping problem, why you dont use it, or is just a scam.
      when not ship me another phone with another tracking number or refund me.
      the service has changed in a year.
      i very disappointed from geekbuying

Dear sir,
      Sorry for my misunderstanding. I made a misunderstanding that i thought you were complaining that we do not ship. I have reported your problem to relevant staff last Saturday, they have send the email to ask shipping company open a investigate case, normally, investigation required 15 days. Please trust us, it's not a scam, we shipped out your package on Feb 5th. Please don't worry, we will help you, any news, i will let you know.

Sincerely
      Emma
      Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Dear sir,
        Sorry for my misunderstanding. I made a misunderstanding that i thought you were complaining that we do not ship. I have reported your problem to relevant staff last Saturday, they have send the email to ask shipping company open a investigate case, normally, investigation required 15 days. Please trust us, it's not a scam, we shipped out your package on Feb 5th. Please don't worry, we will help you, any news, i will let you know.

Sincerely
        Emma
        Thanks better, hoppe come quick news for me.

Comment

Is it this link? http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Tecla...GB-335781.html
          I can provide a $5 off coupon for you.

Sincerely
          Emma
          oK thank u , I need to now if its in stock ? or need to wait ?

Comment

Yes this is my order Order Number: #3278630

Let me know when item is shipped, people are keep asking me when i get their player because i need to install it with them.
            Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
            50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

Bedroom Media Setup:
            32" Philips LCD -
            KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXoZ View Post
              Yes this is my order Order Number: #3278630

Let me know when item is shipped, people are keep asking me when i get their player because i need to install it with them.
              Hi,
              I have checked your order in our system, your package can ship out today. You will get the tracking number soon.

Emma

Comment

Is it this link? http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Tecla...GB-335781.html
                I can provide a $5 off coupon for you.

Sincerely
                Emma

IF i want to buy this . Any coupon for this ?
                Onda V989 Allwinner A80T Octa Core 2.0GHz 9.7 Inch 2048*1536 Retina Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC Android 4.4.2 OS 2G/32G 128GB Extend Game Tablet

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
                  oK thank u , I need to now if its in stock ? or need to wait ?
                  Hi,
                  This product is in stock. We can get it from factory now, the factory production status is normal. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                  Emma

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post

IF i want to buy this . Any coupon for this ?
                    Onda V989 Allwinner A80T Octa Core 2.0GHz 9.7 Inch 2048*1536 Retina Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC Android 4.4.2 OS 2G/32G 128GB Extend Game Tablet

Thank you
                    This one is in sotck, only 8 left. I can only provide $5 off coupon. It's the 32GB version.

Sincerely
                    Emma

Comment

Order problems

Hi Emma
                      My Name is Martin Krumpek

I placed a order (Sportcamera Accessories / GOPRO) and payed via payal on 10.Feb 2015 i make also the hook at DHL shipping (3-5 Days) but until now i did not receive anything . The ammount was 55,69 Euro. or 61,06 Usd.
                      When i placed my order i never get any mail or confirmation with Ordernumber or trackingnumber.

So please have a look at my order and tell me if its on the way or DHL lost it ?!?

Thank you very much

best regards

Martin Krumpek
                      Last edited by alkbar; 03-10-2015, 11:39.

Comment

Emma Please help me

Dear Emma,

I order jiayu s3 last march 9 and i pay it thru paypal. but in my geekbuying account its status is still unpaid. i dont know what to do and i become scared so i click the cancel order button. please help me this is my firstime buying online and i dont want it to be the last also. my order number is 3288624. and this is my paypal transaction ID Unique Transaction ID #6TJ40897JE713460Y. is this item have free case for the phone? and can you give me a coupon for this item? thankyou in advance.

Sincerly,
                        Lord

Comment

Hi Emma Yesterday I sent a Private message to you. I sent the same message 2 days ago to this Adress. [email protected] . Still no reply .I just want to know whether it is possible or not.

Comment

This one is in sotck, only 8 left. I can only provide $5 off coupon. It's the 32GB version.

Sincerely
                            Emma
                            Sorry but i have talk to Evan on chat and told me its not in stock , next week !!!!. who have right ???

Comment

follow up

Ms. Emma. What happen? You are not responding to my inquiries.please i badly needed your help

Comment

Hi,
                                Your package is under packaging, you can get the tracking number soon.

Sincerely
                                Emma
                                Just letting you know that i received my item on tuesday,i would of had it monday but the delivery guy went to wrong place.

Anyway item was well packaged and seems to be working fine.

Once the process procedure gets sorted then things seem to be plain sailing.

People shouldn't have to wait as long as they do for there items to be despatched.

1 to 3 days should be the most it takes really from the customer paying for the item,then it processed and despatched.

But thats my view only on how i think it should be like.

But really wanted to come back and say thanks for sorting mine out.

If the process procedures get sorted then I'd defo buy from geekbuying.com again.
                                Tronsmart Draco Telos AW80 (4/32gb) - FW v2.0rc3
                                Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

Working...
                                X