Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burimek View Post
    Hi, Emma
    # 3263713 is my order, right! You say "" Our shipping dept. staff has got the news from the logistic company, please check your inbox, our Service staff Will help you to solve the problem. ""
    The answer I got is to wait until next month, I should get it soon.
    just for a reminder I order the 31/01/2015 and we are the 20/03/2015
    and told me to wait until next month
    what is your business policy, delivered before 3 months ??? LOL
    especially since I pay for insurance in addition to avoid the the transport problem
    I do not know what to do ???
    Dear sir,
    Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. I have confirmed with relevant staff, the survey results from logistic company is that they cannot track the package, maybe the package is missing. We have refund full money to you as we promised for insurance, please check your Paypal account, any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
    Emma
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
      Dear sir,
      Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. I have confirmed with relevant staff, the survey results from logistic company is that they cannot track the package, maybe the package is missing. We have refund full money to you as we promised for insurance, please check your Paypal account, any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
      Emma
      you have not paid me, but paypal has decided in my favor, fortunately paypal is or I find myself typing the email all day has incompetent service, I still have no refund or phone you lost a customer know it and I hope I will not be the last.
      your site is a scam, you benefit by offering option that does not exist as the transport insurance.
      shame on you geekbuying

ps: a word for readers, spend a Gearbest.com

Comment

Hi Could you please tell me whats going on with my order, paid for a week ago still to find it processing, emails do no get replied to at all. I did receive the tsm01 though from a separate order but still waiting for the tv box to turn up.

Order Number: #3292103

Order Date: 3/15/2015
        Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)

Comment

[QUOTE=GeekBuying_Rep;292957]
          Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post

Dear sir,
          Please don't worry. I have confirmed that the Cube Talk 9X will arrive in our warehouse tomorrow. We will ship to you after the quality inspection complete.

Sincerely
          Emma
          After arrive , and quality inspection , Its ready for Monday to ship.???

Comment

missing items in order#3282614

Hello Emma,
            I received my package under order#3282614 at my residence in Moreno Valley, California on March 18, 2015. However, there was a missing item in my package. I placed an order for a battery pack, a micro USB hub, a tablet cover, and a Teclast X98 Air II tablet. The first three items arrived on time and the only tracking number(USPS tracking number LN771819234CN) that I was given was accurate, and I'm satisfied with those items. However, the tablet did not arrive with those items and appears to have not been shipped with my entire order. I contacted the postal service and was informed that each package contains its own tracking number. Since I received the package under the tracking number that I was given that did not include the Teclast X98 Air II tablet, I am to assume that it was not shipped with my entire order. I would like to know what are the exact circumstances, or situation in regards to my missing item.

Best Regards

Comment

Hi,
              Normally, all orders ships in 2 - 7 days. I have checked your order, the teclast X98 Air 3G will arrive in our HK warehouse on Mar 17th. We will ship to you ASAP.

Sincerely
              Emma
              I was wondering what the status on my item is since it's been a week since it's arrived to your HK warehouse

Comment

Why are Gearbest asking for " photo attachment of your identity card or passport or driving license or credit card"

I just tried ordering:

2 x ZTE Blade S6

There was a slight problem with the payment: the account was in my husbands name and I (the wife) used my credit card to pay for the order. After the confusion was resolved they kept asking for:

But before that would you please offer us the attachments to confirm the payment information?
                Just one photo attachment of your identity card or passport or driving license and one photo attachment
                of your credit card (for credit card, in order to protect the Security, you can just leave the
                cardholder\'s name,the valid date and the last 4 numbers visible) via email?
                Please just take a photo for the two cards and then attach the photo here.

And this was AFTER payment was confirmed!!!!

Let me repeat "AFTER payment was confirmed"
                This was my reply:

The credit card company has authorised payment without
                issues therefore there is no requirement to provided any additional proof of identity.

You have 2 options:

1) process the purchase and confirm despatch/delivery

2) cancel the purchase and provide 100% refund

Now the order is cancelled!

What the hell?!?! - no other company has ever asked for such documentation? - what are you guys upto?

Comment

No response from support aftersale

Hi,
                  I sent geekbuying aftersale support a mail for aftersale problem. After that the smartbox stopped working. I only have this answer past Friday (I've summarized it)
                  "Hi Customer
                  Good morning, how are you ? sorry to disturb you.
                  this is the service of geekbuying, do not worry, we are here to help you, just now our workmate informed us you have met some trouble of the Tv box.
                  could you tell us the details of the troubles ? we will help you find the solutions,
                  May be you want return it because you don't like they ,right ?For the case ,we will do it for what you want ,but here the return policy I need to inform you.
                  Here could you tell are you still want to return it ?
                  take it easy, we will keep in touch with you until the trouble is solved
                  Looking for your good news
                  have a nice day
                  Wendy"

After that I sent other mails and now nobody has contact me again. This is the last one.
                  "DOA on order 3282840
                  17:52 (hace 14 horas)
                  para GeekBuying
                  Hello,
                  On February 16 I received my order 3282840. After three days the smart box Box Vidon stopped working. It did not start and the situation is the same. I also bought a airmouse Tronsmart for use with the smartbox. When I placed my order I paid the option local return service for spain warehouse. I think this situation fits your policy DOA and would like to know which direction in Spain and instructions for sending the package. I would like the refund of my money because I can not wait until I got another. Regards, "

Please can you give me some help, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by burimek View Post
                    you have not paid me, but paypal has decided in my favor, fortunately paypal is or I find myself typing the email all day has incompetent service, I still have no refund or phone you lost a customer know it and I hope I will not be the last.
                    your site is a scam, you benefit by offering option that does not exist as the transport insurance.
                    shame on you geekbuying

ps: a word for readers, spend a Gearbest.com
                    Dear sir,
                    Sorry for my delay. I have been ill, take 2 days off.
                    The money Paypal refund to you is deducted from our account. That means we have refunded full money to you via Paypal. Hope you can understand us. I have got the refund certificate from Paypal, if you need, i can provide it to you.
                    Geekbuying is responsible, any other thing i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                    Emma

Comment

Originally posted by bl4de View Post
                      Hi Could you please tell me whats going on with my order, paid for a week ago still to find it processing, emails do no get replied to at all. I did receive the tsm01 though from a separate order but still waiting for the tv box to turn up.

Order Number: #3292103

Order Date: 3/15/2015
                      Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)
                      Dear sir,
                      Sorry for my delay, i took 2 days off.
                      I have checked your order, the factory delay the production time due to board material supply shortages. The new batch will arrive on Mar 28th. In order to express my apologies, i will apply a $5 off coupon without limited for you. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                      Emma

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfheart79;293622]

After arrive , and quality inspection , Its ready for Monday to ship.???
                        Hi,
                        Please don't worry, i have checked your order, the quality inspection has completed and its has arrive in our HK warehouse, your package will ship out in 48 hours.

Sincerely
                        Emma

Comment

Originally posted by galva013 View Post
                          Hello Emma,
                          I received my package under order#3282614 at my residence in Moreno Valley, California on March 18, 2015. However, there was a missing item in my package. I placed an order for a battery pack, a micro USB hub, a tablet cover, and a Teclast X98 Air II tablet. The first three items arrived on time and the only tracking number(USPS tracking number LN771819234CN) that I was given was accurate, and I'm satisfied with those items. However, the tablet did not arrive with those items and appears to have not been shipped with my entire order. I contacted the postal service and was informed that each package contains its own tracking number. Since I received the package under the tracking number that I was given that did not include the Teclast X98 Air II tablet, I am to assume that it was not shipped with my entire order. I would like to know what are the exact circumstances, or situation in regards to my missing item.

Best Regards
                          Hi,
                          Please don't worry, i have check your order, the tablet and other products shipped separately. The tablet will ship from HK warehouse in 48 hours. You will get the trakcing number soon.

Sincerely
                          Emma

Comment

Originally posted by Vindex View Post
                            I was wondering what the status on my item is since it's been a week since it's arrived to your HK warehouse
                            Hi,
                            Possible for you to let me know the order number? It's hard for me to find it the old post.

Sincerely
                            Emma

Comment

Originally posted by tony2108 View Post
                              Why are Gearbest asking for " photo attachment of your identity card or passport or driving license or credit card"
                              I just tried ordering:

2 x ZTE Blade S6

There was a slight problem with the payment: the account was in my husbands name and I (the wife) used my credit card to pay for the order. After the confusion was resolved they kept asking for:

But before that would you please offer us the attachments to confirm the payment information?
                              Just one photo attachment of your identity card or passport or driving license and one photo attachment
                              of your credit card (for credit card, in order to protect the Security, you can just leave the
                              cardholder\'s name,the valid date and the last 4 numbers visible) via email?
                              Please just take a photo for the two cards and then attach the photo here.

And this was AFTER payment was confirmed!!!!

Let me repeat "AFTER payment was confirmed"
                              This was my reply:

The credit card company has authorised payment without
                              issues therefore there is no requirement to provided any additional proof of identity.

You have 2 options:

1) process the purchase and confirm despatch/delivery

2) cancel the purchase and provide 100% refund

Now the order is cancelled!

What the hell?!?! - no other company has ever asked for such documentation? - what are you guys upto?
                              Dear sir,
                              This is GeekBuying not the Gearbest. Here is thread for Gearbest: http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...8-Gearbest-com. Hope it can help you. Any thing i can help, feel free to let me know.
                              Welcome to GeekBuying.

Sincerely
                              Emma

Comment

Originally posted by Alguernon View Post
                                Hi,
                                I sent geekbuying aftersale support a mail for aftersale problem. After that the smartbox stopped working. I only have this answer past Friday (I've summarized it)
                                "Hi Customer
                                Good morning, how are you ? sorry to disturb you.
                                this is the service of geekbuying, do not worry, we are here to help you, just now our workmate informed us you have met some trouble of the Tv box.
                                could you tell us the details of the troubles ? we will help you find the solutions,
                                May be you want return it because you don't like they ,right ?For the case ,we will do it for what you want ,but here the return policy I need to inform you.
                                Here could you tell are you still want to return it ?
                                take it easy, we will keep in touch with you until the trouble is solved
                                Looking for your good news
                                have a nice day
                                Wendy"

After that I sent other mails and now nobody has contact me again. This is the last one.
                                "DOA on order 3282840
                                17:52 (hace 14 horas)
                                para GeekBuying
                                Hello,
                                On February 16 I received my order 3282840. After three days the smart box Box Vidon stopped working. It did not start and the situation is the same. I also bought a airmouse Tronsmart for use with the smartbox. When I placed my order I paid the option local return service for spain warehouse. I think this situation fits your policy DOA and would like to know which direction in Spain and instructions for sending the package. I would like the refund of my money because I can not wait until I got another. Regards, "

Please can you give me some help, thanks.
                                Dear sir,

Sorry for my dealy, i too 2 days off.
                                We have a weekend on Mar 21st to 22, i have informed relevant staff to reply you. Please check your inbox. Our service staff are too busy with thousands of emails every day, normally, they will reply email in 48 hours. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                                Emma

Comment

Working...
                                X