Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order#4306694, order date 12/2, please advise when will ship?

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Comment

Originally posted by cheryl View Post
      order#4306694, order date 12/2, please advise when will ship?

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
      Sir, Please be noted that we will need a 2-7 working days for order processing and preparing.
      I just checked our system and your order is estimated to ship out within this week via local SF.
      Once your order is shipped, your will receive a notification email on the shipping details.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService

Sir, Please be noted that we will need a 2-7 working days for order processing and preparing.
        I just checked our system and your order is estimated to ship out within this week via local SF.
        Once your order is shipped, your will receive a notification email on the shipping details.
        Thank you so much!

Comment

Can you tell me when these two items will ship?? They are still showing "Processing".

Order Number: #4293538 Order Date: 11/28/2017

Order Number: #4306687 Order Date: 12/2/2017

Thanks
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Order #4284617
            Order Date: 11/26/2017
            It's realy insane that I should pass through other channel than the official one to get my order's status changed from processing to delivery, no response to emails no chat staff available, I wonder why i paid additional costs for express delivery if since the 26th the order is still in processing status till the time of writing this (over 9 working days), I must say this in not good experience for my first purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by nowazee View Post
              Order #4284617
              It's realy insane that I should pass through other channel than the official one to get my order's status changed from processing to delivery, no response to emails no chat staff available, I wonder why i paid additional costs for express delivery if since the 26th the order is still in processing status till the time of writing this (over 9 working days), I must say this in not good experience for my first purchase.
              That is the way they do business, sell things they don't have, and show in Process. Then they send shipping information to the shipping company, but not actually send the product until they have it to ship. So, it shows that it has shipped, but in reality, they don't even have the product yet, to ship.

If they DO have the product, in stock, that they "sold", then the shipping is quite fast.

You will learn their game soon enough.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                Can you tell me when these two items will ship?? They are still showing "Processing".

Order Number: #4293538 Order Date: 11/28/2017

Order Number: #4306687 Order Date: 12/2/2017

Thanks
                Hi, I will ask the support team to send the detailed shipment schedule of your both orders via email to you.
                Kindly please have a check. For further information, you can email with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by nowazee View Post
                  Order #4284617
                  Hi, I will ask the support team to send you the detailed shipment schedule of your order via email.
                  Kindly please have a check later. For further information, you can email with the team.

Comment

I made and PAID my order more than one week ago, on 27/11/2017, and it's still saying Processing.
                    I also paid for DHL express shipping 'cause I'm actually with no phone and I ordered it because I needed it; I sent already 2 mails to your customer service without having any reply, what is wrong with you?

My order number is #4290843, I waited for the required declared time of processing, if it won't be shipped in this week I'll reclaim my money back with paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Hi, I will ask the support team to send you the detailed shipment schedule of your order via email.
                      Kindly please have a check later. For further information, you can email with the team.
                      I have received my tracking number and waiting for update from delivery service. Thanks Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by johnjames View Post
                        I made and PAID my order more than one week ago, on 27/11/2017, and it's still saying Processing.
                        I also paid for DHL express shipping 'cause I'm actually with no phone and I ordered it because I needed it; I sent already 2 mails to your customer service without having any reply, what is wrong with you?

My order number is #4290843, I waited for the required declared time of processing, if it won't be shipped in this week I'll reclaim my money back with paypal.
                        Hi, we have sent you an email on 11.29 about your order but did not receive any reply. I will DM the email content to you for further discussion.

Comment

Status of order please Order Number: #428370

Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)
                          Thank You
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                            Status of order please Order Number: #428370

Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)
                            Thank You
                            Sir, our order number should be in 7 digital numbers. kindly please reply me or dm me with the correct order number so that I can have a check on your order status.

Comment

You're Correct I forgot the one....
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hello, I paid the order on 28/11/2017 and still processing, can you tell me please when will be dispatched? Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X