Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    Is there a year 2020 ROM available for the T95 MAX Allwinner H6 4GB/32GB 6K Android TV Box ???

WeChip is no longer sharing the most recent IMG file on their official site download page, currently bricked my T95 MAX, and would appreciate if you could share the firmware image file.
    Please check this firmware.
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/adv...pdate-20200905

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Is there a year 2020 ROM available for the T95 MAX Allwinner H6 4GB/32GB 6K Android TV Box ???

WeChip is no longer sharing the most recent IMG file on their official site download page, currently bricked my T95 MAX, and would appreciate if you could share the firmware image file.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Twisted714 View Post

the wifi on the box stopped working. and wouldn't reset. no connectivity. after running normally for over a month. tried to flash with GTKING_910P0_wol.img. the box did not boot again. subsequent flashes do not make the box work. i can connect to the computer, the eyes are green, the box accepts the flash. but has no output to the hdmi port. i used usb using burning tool 2.1.7.0.
    Thanks
    Hi,

Did you try to update the firmware?
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/adv...pdate-20190920
    If not,you can check our firmware update .

Leave a comment:

• jerkyboy
    replied
    For what it is worth, I finally found out what was wrong with my Android TV Box:

China-1 Stock | Buy R-TV BOX S10 3GB DDR4 64GB eMMC KODI 17.4 Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Yes. I know this information is old and the device is no longer available, but still relevant to other devices.

The Power Supply, which was supposed to supply 5V/2A DC power to the device, gave only half the power.

Looks like the Amperage, I believe, was less than 1A.

After opening up the Power Supply, it appears that one of the internal components (a capacitor, I believe) had leaked out.

Replacing the Power Supply with another one of equal power (10 W) solved the problem.

As a general rule of thumb, it would be a good idea to check the Power Supply Voltage/Amperage/Wattage

if any problem arises with any kind of device.

We bought a box from China and we have a problem. We think the problem is about the software. Electric comes from cables but when we press the buttons on the...

My recently purchased S10 Android box with the new S912 processor suddenly stopped working with a blue flashing light. Guess who was the culprit? In this vid...

Thank you for reading my reply.

Leave a comment:

• Twisted714
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hi ,

Sorry for the late response.
    Could you please tell me more details about the problem of your order?
    the wifi on the box stopped working. and wouldn't reset. no connectivity. after running normally for over a month. tried to flash with GTKING_910P0_wol.img. the box did not boot again. subsequent flashes do not make the box work. i can connect to the computer, the eyes are green, the box accepts the flash. but has no output to the hdmi port. i used usb using burning tool 2.1.7.0.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Twisted714; 07-28-2020, 18:49.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    hello,
    who do contact about a box i ordered that failed?
    Order #5195128.
    Thanks
    Hi ,

Could you please tell me more details about the problem of your order?

Leave a comment:

• Twisted714
    replied
    hello,
    who do contact about a box i ordered that failed?
    Order #5195128.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Jole View Post
    Please check order 5158139, it has passed more than 120 days since i ordered, and package is nowhere to be found. I ask for refund, because all deadlines are passed. Geekbuying support do not want to help.. it is parcel GT King payed 91 euros..
    Hi Jole,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Our Customer Service Team has sent email to you.
    If you want to get refund or a new replacement,just feel free to tell us in the email.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    As mentioned
    The CV19 thing has made a mess of all shipping, be patient
    Not much anyone can do about it.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jole View Post
    Please check order 5158139, it has passed more than 120 days since i ordered, and package is nowhere to be found. I ask for refund, because all deadlines are passed. Geekbuying support do not want to help.. it is parcel GT King payed 91 euros..
    I do not recommend to buy through Asian sellers because of this...it is always same...better get at ****.com or Amazon...

Leave a comment:

• Jole
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    i am looking for order #5195128
    it was ordered a month ago.
    please get back to me
    Hi,

The package is in transit.
    Please kindly check the shipping info here.
    17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers such as GLS, ARAMEX, DPD, TOLL, etc.

Any questions just feel free to ask..

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Things can be little slow form China due to worldy situation....

I just reveived a package I ordered in Febuary from **** that came from China

They should be online in about 5 hours to hopefully sort things out

Leave a comment:

• Twisted714
    replied
    i am looking for order #5195128
    it was ordered a month ago.
    please get back to me

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Firefighter View Post
    Hello, i have problems whit a KIII Pro, it is non compatible with my satellite antenna, the antenna send a SCR signal but the box doesn't read this signal.
    how can i resolve the problem?
    Hi ,

Please kindly send me your Order ID.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X