Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P Youtube 4K Amlogic S905W 4K TV Box with Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Hello, were you able to request the firmware from your supplier???? Thanks....
    alright,we have applied for it.
    we will let you know soon once we get it.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
    Hello,

really thanks for your ideas.
    we will transferred all your suggestions to our supplier.
    if any news,we will update it soon.

Regards,
    Hello, were you able to request the firmware from your supplier???? Thanks....

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Or even zip format would be pretty nice!

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Help, Geekbuying. I killed my box by installing SuperSU, now I need the firmware to bring my box back to life.. Need it in IMG format........ thanks.
    Last edited by clarkss12; 05-18-2018, 18:42.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by blindHai View Post

Good thing i have bought it now and it is already on its way and i just hope that they will fix the current issues.
    I am sure you will enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• blindHai
    replied

In your use case, then this box makes sense. The RF remote is pretty decent....... The price fluctuates quite a bit. I got mine for $37.08 USD, but now I have seen it go from between $42 and $47 USD.
    Good thing i have bought it now and it is already on its way and i just hope that they will fix the current issues.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

I get that, my main box is a "L" but with the old remote which i replaced with a Xioami MiBox like one. That Box is good and i have no complaints, but i dont really need that much power for a simple box which only supposed to play 1080p Video and Youtube/Twitch with MPEG DASH in Kodi (no games or any other shenanigans). Additional to that this Nexbox is only for a monitor which like 40 cm away and the box itself will be connected over Ethernet, so Wifi will not be needed at all. The remote does not need to have a good range, but it needs to have a better response than the one from the "Pro+".

And this costs 33 Euros for me, the "L" is around 62 Euros with that new remote.
    In your use case, then this box makes sense. The RF remote is pretty decent....... The price fluctuates quite a bit. I got mine for $37.08 USD, but now I have seen it go from between $42 and $47 USD.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Hello,

really thanks for your ideas.
    we will transferred all your suggestions to our supplier.
    if any news,we will update it soon.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• blindHai
    replied

Personally, I would spend a little more and purchase the "L" box with the Bluetooth Voice remote.
    I get that, my main box is a "L" but with the old remote which i replaced with a Xioami MiBox like one. That Box is good and i have no complaints, but i dont really need that much power for a simple box which only supposed to play 1080p Video and Youtube/Twitch with MPEG DASH in Kodi (no games or any other shenanigans). Additional to that this Nexbox is only for a monitor which like 40 cm away and the box itself will be connected over Ethernet, so Wifi will not be needed at all. The remote does not need to have a good range, but it needs to have a better response than the one from the "Pro+".

And this costs 33 Euros for me, the "L" is around 62 Euros with that new remote.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

No, i dont. It is only what i have heard so far. Why do you ask? I thought it is a decent box for the buck, Netflix is nice and the remote should be better than from the M8S Pro+. Especially the remote is what the Pro+ kill it for me. (That one i got for myself)
    Personally, I would spend a little more and purchase the "L" box with the Bluetooth Voice remote.

Leave a comment:

• blindHai
    replied

The 720p for Kodi, if for the UI, and does not seem to affect the playback of higher resolutions. If I had not noticed that is was 720p, I would have never known. Do you already have that box??
    No, i dont. It is only what i have heard so far. Why do you ask? I thought it is a decent box for the buck, Netflix is nice and the remote should be better than from the M8S Pro+. Especially the remote is what the Pro+ kill it for me. (That one i got for myself)

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    This grey bar is really annoying, but i hope that there will be a newer firmware available soon. Also Kodi in 720p doesnt sound great. Too bad, i had really high hopes, because the remote should be better than the one from the M8S Pro+. As i dont want to pay the price for the M8S Pro L, i have to wait.
    The 720p for Kodi, if for the UI, and does not seem to affect the playback of higher resolutions. If I had not noticed that is was 720p, I would have never known. Do you already have that box??

Leave a comment:

• blindHai
    replied
    This grey bar is really annoying, but i hope that there will be a newer firmware available soon. Also Kodi in 720p doesnt sound great. Too bad, i had really high hopes, because the remote should be better than the one from the M8S Pro+. As i dont want to pay the price for the M8S Pro L, i have to wait.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

thanks for your ideas.
    do you have any other suggestions about the firmware?
    As others have stated, there is a black/grey bar at the bottom of the screen while playing Netflix, really annoying. Also, the newer firmware for the Mecool boxes, you can keep depressing the "home" button on the remote and it will bring up all the apps running in the background, this box does not do that. Kodi only shows 720p, no matter what display settings I use....

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    This box supports Netflix in 1080P with Dolby Digital Plus, surround sound. The firmware does need some minor attention, though.
    thanks for your ideas.
    do you have any other suggestions about the firmware?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X