Announcement

Collapse

Geekbuying 7th Anniversary with great Promotion!

Around the world, you can find a lot of online stores. But in short, one of the most loved by users is Geekbuying.
Not only because it has an impressive number of products that are in all categories, but also because it presents us with
great promotions. Freaktab and Geekbuying have been grown together so let us celebrate it!

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/adv...sary-is-coming
See more
See less

MX10 ANDROID 9.0 RK3328 TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20190108

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    MX10 ANDROID 9.0 RK3328 TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20190108

    Hey guys,

    Glad to share the firmware for MX10 TV Box

    Note: This firmware is suitable for MX10 4GB/64GB and 4GB/32GB TV Box.

    PC Flash Firmware

    Flash Tool

    Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...20/android-tv- boxes-flash tutorials-tool/

    Have fun!

    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

    Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

    #2
    I installed the ROM but it does not work, it stays on the MX10 screen and it does not go away

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by brazindas View Post
      I installed the ROM but it does not work, it stays on the MX10 screen and it does not go away
      Hi,

      Could you please kindly send me a photo of the screen?
      Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

      Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

      Comment


        #4
        Hello.
        I reinstalled Rom 8.1 and it was not possible to take a picture, but it was like this: I installed rom 9.0 everything and everything was going well, first it appeared dark screen with logo of the MX 10 in the center, soon began to install normal with a circle in several colors showing that it was starting normal, then must have restarted and stopped in the MX10 logo and never left.

        Comment


          #5
          Hello.
          This is my MX10 (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/MX10...ox-392899.html) bought for eight days with the promise that would come with android 9.0, came with 8.1 and now I have problems installing 9.0.




          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by brazindas View Post
            Hello.
            This is my MX10 (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/MX10...ox-392899.html) bought for eight days with the promise that would come with android 9.0, came with 8.1 and now I have problems installing 9.0.



            Hi,

            Sorry for inconvenience.

            Please try to install the firmware in this way.

            Please kindly noted that it needs to be with the FactoryTool_v1.6 tool and be upgraded twice. Other tools won't work.

            1. Click the repair button.
            2. Unplug the USB cable after the repair is done and update it for the first time.
            3. Click the update button again after the first update is done and then upgrade is complete.


            Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

            Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

            Comment


              #7
              Already with android 9 installed and working properly.
              Thank you for your help

              Comment


                #8
                Hello I am having a similar issue where I can't install the android 9 pie firmware, I used Factory Tool v1.6 as suggested above and mine starts to download the firmware once it gets to 100 percent it immediately turns red and says fail.
                I have installed firmware on my mx10 box before. My box had the original android 7 and I upgraded it multiple times to the newest versions of android oreo 8.1. Currently I am on the oreo mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_8189-6051_20180828_r1 firmware.

                What I am doing wrong? or any help would be greatly appreciated

                Thanks

                Comment


                  #9
                  Here is the log from Factory Tool v1.6 I can't upload the text file for some reason so I will paste it here:
                  08:19:50 599 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                  08:25:20 305 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  08:25:20 315 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  08:25:20 325 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                  08:25:20 325 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                  08:25:20 335 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                  08:25:20 345 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                  08:25:20 345 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  08:25:20 355 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  08:25:20 365 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                  08:25:20 385 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                  08:25:20 385 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                  08:25:20 395 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                  08:25:20 405 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                  08:25:21 505 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                  08:25:21 515 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                  08:25:22 525 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                  08:25:22 535 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                  08:25:23 525 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                  08:25:23 535 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  08:25:23 545 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  08:25:23 555 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                  08:25:23 565 <LAYER 2-4> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                  08:25:23 575 [Error] Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Fail
                  08:27:37 260 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                  08:28:50 700 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  08:28:50 720 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  08:28:50 730 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                  08:28:50 740 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                  08:28:50 750 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                  08:28:50 750 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                  08:28:50 760 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  08:28:50 760 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  08:28:50 770 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                  08:28:50 780 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                  08:28:50 800 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                  08:28:50 810 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                  08:28:50 820 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                  08:28:50 910 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                  08:28:50 920 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                  08:28:51 930 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                  08:28:51 940 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                  08:28:52 940 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                  08:28:52 950 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  08:28:52 960 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  08:28:52 970 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                  08:28:52 970 <LAYER 2-4> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                  08:28:52 980 [Error] Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Fail
                  08:33:10 090 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                  08:33:57 210 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                  08:33:57 220 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                  08:33:57 230 <LAYER 2-3> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                  08:33:57 240 Layer<7,2-3>:Check Chip Start
                  08:33:57 250 Layer<7,2-3>: Check Chip Success
                  08:33:57 260 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Start
                  08:33:57 270 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  08:33:57 280 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  08:33:57 290 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Success
                  08:33:57 300 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Start
                  08:33:57 300 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                  08:33:57 310 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Success
                  08:33:57 320 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Start
                  08:33:57 410 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Success
                  08:33:57 430 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                  08:33:58 440 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                  08:33:58 450 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Start
                  08:33:59 520 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Success
                  08:33:59 530 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                  08:33:59 550 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                  08:33:59 560 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Start
                  08:33:59 570 <LAYER 2-3> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                  08:33:59 590 [Error] Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Fail
                  09:01:27 255 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                  09:02:48 220 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                  09:02:48 235 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                  09:02:48 251 Layer<7,2-3>:Check Chip Start
                  09:02:48 266 Layer<7,2-3>: Check Chip Success
                  09:02:48 266 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Start
                  09:02:48 282 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  09:02:48 282 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  09:02:48 298 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Success
                  09:02:48 298 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Start
                  09:02:48 298 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                  09:02:48 313 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Success
                  09:02:48 313 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Start
                  09:02:48 360 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Success
                  09:02:48 360 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Start
                  09:02:48 438 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  09:02:48 454 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  09:02:48 469 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start download image,total=2069318368,band=4,DirectLBA=1,First4Ac cess=1,Gpt=0
                  09:02:48 485 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download trust,offset=0x6000,size=4194304
                  09:02:48 797 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download uboot,offset=0x4000,size=4194304
                  09:02:49 124 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download misc,offset=0x8000,size=49152
                  09:02:49 140 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download baseparameter,offset=0xa000,size=1048576
                  09:02:49 249 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download resource,offset=0xa800,size=12506624
                  09:02:50 154 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download kernel,offset=0x12800,size=19103764
                  09:02:51 574 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download boot,offset=0x22800,size=1492144
                  09:02:51 698 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download recovery,offset=0x32800,size=9261332
                  09:02:52 385 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download system,offset=0xda800,size=1610612736
                  09:04:23 380 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download vendor,offset=0x3e2800,size=268435456
                  09:04:35 267 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download oem,offset=0x462800,size=138412032
                  09:04:35 563 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Success
                  09:04:35 563 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                  09:04:35 579 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                  09:04:35 610 Layer<7,2-3>:Upgrade OK
                  09:04:37 529 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                  09:04:37 545 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                  09:04:37 560 <LAYER 2-3> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                  09:04:37 560 Layer<7,2-3>:Check Chip Start
                  09:04:37 560 Layer<7,2-3>: Check Chip Success
                  09:04:37 576 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Start
                  09:04:37 576 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  09:04:37 591 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  09:04:37 591 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Success
                  09:04:37 607 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Start
                  09:04:37 607 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                  09:04:37 623 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Success
                  09:04:37 623 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Start
                  09:04:38 715 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Success
                  09:04:38 730 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                  09:04:39 744 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                  09:04:39 744 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Start
                  09:04:40 727 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Success
                  09:04:40 743 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                  09:04:40 758 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                  09:04:40 758 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Start
                  09:04:40 774 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  09:04:40 789 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  09:04:40 805 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start download image,total=2069318368,band=4,DirectLBA=0,First4Ac cess=0,Gpt=0
                  09:04:40 821 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download trust,offset=0x4000,size=4194304
                  09:04:40 977 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download uboot,offset=0x2000,size=4194304
                  09:04:41 148 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download misc,offset=0x6000,size=49152
                  09:04:41 164 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download baseparameter,offset=0x8000,size=1048576
                  09:04:41 211 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download resource,offset=0x8800,size=12506624
                  09:04:41 679 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download kernel,offset=0x10800,size=19103764
                  09:04:42 396 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download boot,offset=0x20800,size=1492144
                  09:04:42 474 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download recovery,offset=0x30800,size=9261332
                  09:04:42 833 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download system,offset=0xd8800,size=1610612736
                  09:05:29 680 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download vendor,offset=0x3e0800,size=268435456
                  09:05:35 873 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download oem,offset=0x460800,size=138412032
                  09:05:36 029 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Success
                  09:05:36 045 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                  09:05:36 060 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                  09:05:36 076 Layer<7,2-3>:Upgrade OK
                  10:08:59 124 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                  10:09:45 581 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  10:09:45 581 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  10:09:45 596 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                  10:09:45 612 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                  10:09:45 612 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                  10:09:45 628 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                  10:09:45 628 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  10:09:45 643 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  10:09:45 643 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                  10:09:45 659 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                  10:09:45 659 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                  10:09:45 674 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                  10:09:45 674 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                  10:09:45 768 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                  10:09:45 784 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                  10:09:46 798 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                  10:09:46 798 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                  10:09:47 780 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                  10:09:47 796 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  10:09:47 812 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  10:09:47 827 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                  10:09:47 827 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  10:09:47 843 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  10:09:47 843 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start download image,total=2062352060,band=4,DirectLBA=0,First4Ac cess=0,Gpt=0
                  10:09:47 858 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download trust,offset=0x4000,size=4194304
                  10:09:48 030 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download uboot,offset=0x2000,size=4194304
                  10:09:48 186 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download misc,offset=0x6000,size=49152
                  10:09:48 202 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download baseparameter,offset=0x8000,size=1048576
                  10:09:48 248 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download resource,offset=0x8800,size=5595136
                  10:09:48 467 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download kernel,offset=0x10800,size=19036180
                  10:09:49 200 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download boot,offset=0x20800,size=1492232
                  10:09:49 262 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download recovery,offset=0x30800,size=9274008
                  10:09:49 637 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download system,offset=0xd8800,size=1610612736
                  10:10:43 379 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download vendor,offset=0x3e0800,size=268435456
                  10:10:49 790 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download oem,offset=0x460800,size=138412032
                  10:10:49 978 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Success
                  10:10:49 978 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                  10:10:49 993 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                  10:10:50 009 Layer<8,2-4>:Upgrade OK
                  10:20:02 971 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                  10:21:01 112 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  10:21:01 112 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  10:21:01 128 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                  10:21:01 128 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                  10:21:01 143 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                  10:21:01 159 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                  10:21:01 159 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                  10:21:01 175 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                  10:21:01 175 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                  10:21:01 190 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                  10:21:01 190 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                  10:21:01 206 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                  10:21:01 206 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                  10:21:02 313 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                  10:21:02 329 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                  10:21:03 343 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                  10:21:03 343 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                  10:21:04 435 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                  10:21:04 451 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                  10:21:04 466 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                  10:21:04 482 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                  10:21:04 544 <LAYER 2-4> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                  10:21:04 560 [Error] Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Fail
                  10:24:51 623 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jibmaster View Post
                    Hello I am having a similar issue where I can't install the android 9 pie firmware, I used Factory Tool v1.6 as suggested above and mine starts to download the firmware once it gets to 100 percent it immediately turns red and says fail.
                    I have installed firmware on my mx10 box before. My box had the original android 7 and I upgraded it multiple times to the newest versions of android oreo 8.1. Currently I am on the oreo mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_8189-6051_20180828_r1 firmware.

                    What I am doing wrong? or any help would be greatly appreciated

                    Thanks
                    Hi ,

                    Could you please send me a picture of the problem?

                    And do you unplug the USB cable after the first upgrade?
                    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

                    Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Here is what happens when I flash the firmware: Click image for larger version

Name:	mx10.PNG
Views:	244
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	765377

                      This is from the log:
                      09:28:58 279 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                      09:31:40 238 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Start
                      09:31:40 254 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Success
                      09:31:40 254 <LAYER 3-1-2> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                      09:31:40 269 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Check Chip Start
                      09:31:40 269 Layer<14,3-1-2>: Check Chip Success
                      09:31:40 285 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Get FlashInfo Start
                      09:31:40 285 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                      09:31:40 285 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                      09:31:40 301 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Get FlashInfo Success
                      09:31:40 301 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Prepare IDB Start
                      09:31:40 316 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                      09:31:40 316 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Prepare IDB Success
                      09:31:40 332 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload IDB Start
                      09:31:41 471 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload IDB Success
                      09:31:41 486 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Reset Device Start
                      09:31:42 516 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Reset Device Success
                      09:31:42 516 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Wait For Loader Start
                      09:31:44 169 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Wait For Loader Success
                      09:31:44 185 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Start
                      09:31:44 201 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Success
                      09:31:44 201 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Firmware Start
                      09:31:44 279 <LAYER 3-1-2> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                      09:31:44 294 [Error] Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Firmware Fail


                      I am not sure what you mean by first upgrade, I get up to here and it says fail so I am not sure what I am supposed to do next?


                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by jibmaster View Post
                        Here is what happens when I flash the firmware: Click image for larger version

Name:	mx10.PNG
Views:	244
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	765377

                        This is from the log:
                        09:28:58 279 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                        09:31:40 238 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Start
                        09:31:40 254 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Success
                        09:31:40 254 <LAYER 3-1-2> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                        09:31:40 269 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Check Chip Start
                        09:31:40 269 Layer<14,3-1-2>: Check Chip Success
                        09:31:40 285 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Get FlashInfo Start
                        09:31:40 285 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                        09:31:40 285 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                        09:31:40 301 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Get FlashInfo Success
                        09:31:40 301 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Prepare IDB Start
                        09:31:40 316 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                        09:31:40 316 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Prepare IDB Success
                        09:31:40 332 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload IDB Start
                        09:31:41 471 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload IDB Success
                        09:31:41 486 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Reset Device Start
                        09:31:42 516 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Reset Device Success
                        09:31:42 516 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Wait For Loader Start
                        09:31:44 169 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Wait For Loader Success
                        09:31:44 185 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Start
                        09:31:44 201 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Success
                        09:31:44 201 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Firmware Start
                        09:31:44 279 <LAYER 3-1-2> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                        09:31:44 294 [Error] Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Firmware Fail


                        I am not sure what you mean by first upgrade, I get up to here and it says fail so I am not sure what I am supposed to do next?

                        Hi,

                        Please check the image.

                        As shown,click "Restore" for the first time to upgrade.

                        After finishing it,unplug the USB cable.

                        Then plug the cable again to click "Upgrade" for the second upgrade.




                        Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

                        Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I tried doing what you said when I did the restore It fails:




                          Here is the log:

                          21:24:30 310 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                          21:26:26 982 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Boot Start
                          21:26:30 165 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Boot Success
                          21:26:30 165 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Wait For Maskrom Start
                          21:26:30 882 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Wait For Maskrom Success
                          21:26:30 898 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Start
                          21:26:30 898 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Test Device Success
                          21:26:30 913 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Get FlashInfo Start
                          21:26:30 913 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                          21:26:30 929 <LAYER 3-1-2> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                          21:26:30 929 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Get FlashInfo Success
                          21:26:30 945 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Erase Flash Start
                          21:26:41 147 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Erase Flash Success
                          21:26:41 163 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Reset Device Start
                          21:26:42 177 Layer<14,3-1-2>:Reset Device Success
                          21:26:42 177 Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Boot Start
                          21:26:42 192 <LAYER 3-1-2> ERRORownloadBoot-->CreateFile failed,ErrCode(2)
                          21:26:43 222 <LAYER 3-1-2> ERRORownloadBoot-->CreateFile failed,ErrCode(2)
                          21:26:44 236 <LAYER 3-1-2> ERRORownloadBoot-->CreateFile failed,ErrCode(2)
                          21:26:45 250 [Error] Layer<14,3-1-2>ownload Boot Fail

                          I am willing to keep trying if someone can please help me. Thanks

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I finally got it working. Just encase anyone else is having similar issues as me what I did was:
                            I used Android Tool v2.59 - clicked UPGRADE FIRMWARE tab, and loaded the android 9 firmware. I made sure the program recognized my android box by pushing the toothpick in the reset button and plugging in the usb cable. Once android tools recognized my android box I clicked erase flash, which erased successfully for me. (When I tried to do this with factory tool v1.6 it kept failing for me) (see pic above). Next I clicked on the UPGRADE tab and it installed android 9 firmware successfully. Hooked it up to the tv, and checked in the about to confirm it was Android 9.

                            I have found 2 issues so far with this firmware, I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issues:
                            1. When launching the google playstore, it just crashes. if you click on it multiple times it was will say it is doing an update but never finishes. Is there a fix for this?
                            I tried force stopping google play store, and uninstalling it to the factory version that came with the app, it will load once, but once you close out and reopen it crashes again.

                            2. The weather app on the home screen won't recognize my city? I type it in and hit ok, and it does nothing. Does anyone know how to get this working?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by jibmaster View Post
                              Here is the log from Factory Tool v1.6 I can't upload the text file for some reason so I will paste it here:
                              08:19:50 599 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                              08:25:20 305 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              08:25:20 315 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              08:25:20 325 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                              08:25:20 325 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                              08:25:20 335 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                              08:25:20 345 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                              08:25:20 345 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              08:25:20 355 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              08:25:20 365 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                              08:25:20 385 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                              08:25:20 385 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                              08:25:20 395 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                              08:25:20 405 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                              08:25:21 505 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                              08:25:21 515 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                              08:25:22 525 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                              08:25:22 535 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                              08:25:23 525 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                              08:25:23 535 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              08:25:23 545 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              08:25:23 555 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                              08:25:23 565 <LAYER 2-4> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                              08:25:23 575 [Error] Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Fail
                              08:27:37 260 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                              08:28:50 700 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              08:28:50 720 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              08:28:50 730 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                              08:28:50 740 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                              08:28:50 750 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                              08:28:50 750 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                              08:28:50 760 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              08:28:50 760 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              08:28:50 770 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                              08:28:50 780 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                              08:28:50 800 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                              08:28:50 810 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                              08:28:50 820 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                              08:28:50 910 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                              08:28:50 920 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                              08:28:51 930 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                              08:28:51 940 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                              08:28:52 940 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                              08:28:52 950 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              08:28:52 960 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              08:28:52 970 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                              08:28:52 970 <LAYER 2-4> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                              08:28:52 980 [Error] Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Fail
                              08:33:10 090 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                              08:33:57 210 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                              08:33:57 220 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                              08:33:57 230 <LAYER 2-3> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                              08:33:57 240 Layer<7,2-3>:Check Chip Start
                              08:33:57 250 Layer<7,2-3>: Check Chip Success
                              08:33:57 260 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Start
                              08:33:57 270 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              08:33:57 280 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              08:33:57 290 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Success
                              08:33:57 300 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Start
                              08:33:57 300 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                              08:33:57 310 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Success
                              08:33:57 320 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Start
                              08:33:57 410 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Success
                              08:33:57 430 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                              08:33:58 440 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                              08:33:58 450 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Start
                              08:33:59 520 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Success
                              08:33:59 530 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                              08:33:59 550 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                              08:33:59 560 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Start
                              08:33:59 570 <LAYER 2-3> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                              08:33:59 590 [Error] Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Fail
                              09:01:27 255 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                              09:02:48 220 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                              09:02:48 235 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                              09:02:48 251 Layer<7,2-3>:Check Chip Start
                              09:02:48 266 Layer<7,2-3>: Check Chip Success
                              09:02:48 266 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Start
                              09:02:48 282 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              09:02:48 282 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              09:02:48 298 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Success
                              09:02:48 298 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Start
                              09:02:48 298 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                              09:02:48 313 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Success
                              09:02:48 313 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Start
                              09:02:48 360 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Success
                              09:02:48 360 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Start
                              09:02:48 438 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              09:02:48 454 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              09:02:48 469 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start download image,total=2069318368,band=4,DirectLBA=1,First4Ac cess=1,Gpt=0
                              09:02:48 485 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download trust,offset=0x6000,size=4194304
                              09:02:48 797 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download uboot,offset=0x4000,size=4194304
                              09:02:49 124 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download misc,offset=0x8000,size=49152
                              09:02:49 140 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download baseparameter,offset=0xa000,size=1048576
                              09:02:49 249 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download resource,offset=0xa800,size=12506624
                              09:02:50 154 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download kernel,offset=0x12800,size=19103764
                              09:02:51 574 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download boot,offset=0x22800,size=1492144
                              09:02:51 698 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download recovery,offset=0x32800,size=9261332
                              09:02:52 385 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download system,offset=0xda800,size=1610612736
                              09:04:23 380 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download vendor,offset=0x3e2800,size=268435456
                              09:04:35 267 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download oem,offset=0x462800,size=138412032
                              09:04:35 563 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Success
                              09:04:35 563 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                              09:04:35 579 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                              09:04:35 610 Layer<7,2-3>:Upgrade OK
                              09:04:37 529 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                              09:04:37 545 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                              09:04:37 560 <LAYER 2-3> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                              09:04:37 560 Layer<7,2-3>:Check Chip Start
                              09:04:37 560 Layer<7,2-3>: Check Chip Success
                              09:04:37 576 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Start
                              09:04:37 576 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              09:04:37 591 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              09:04:37 591 Layer<7,2-3>:Get FlashInfo Success
                              09:04:37 607 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Start
                              09:04:37 607 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                              09:04:37 623 Layer<7,2-3>:Prepare IDB Success
                              09:04:37 623 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Start
                              09:04:38 715 Layer<7,2-3>ownload IDB Success
                              09:04:38 730 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                              09:04:39 744 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                              09:04:39 744 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Start
                              09:04:40 727 Layer<7,2-3>:Wait For Loader Success
                              09:04:40 743 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Start
                              09:04:40 758 Layer<7,2-3>:Test Device Success
                              09:04:40 758 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Start
                              09:04:40 774 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              09:04:40 789 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              09:04:40 805 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start download image,total=2069318368,band=4,DirectLBA=0,First4Ac cess=0,Gpt=0
                              09:04:40 821 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download trust,offset=0x4000,size=4194304
                              09:04:40 977 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download uboot,offset=0x2000,size=4194304
                              09:04:41 148 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download misc,offset=0x6000,size=49152
                              09:04:41 164 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download baseparameter,offset=0x8000,size=1048576
                              09:04:41 211 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download resource,offset=0x8800,size=12506624
                              09:04:41 679 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download kernel,offset=0x10800,size=19103764
                              09:04:42 396 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download boot,offset=0x20800,size=1492144
                              09:04:42 474 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download recovery,offset=0x30800,size=9261332
                              09:04:42 833 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download system,offset=0xd8800,size=1610612736
                              09:05:29 680 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download vendor,offset=0x3e0800,size=268435456
                              09:05:35 873 <LAYER 2-3> INFO:Start to download oem,offset=0x460800,size=138412032
                              09:05:36 029 Layer<7,2-3>ownload Firmware Success
                              09:05:36 045 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Start
                              09:05:36 060 Layer<7,2-3>:Reset Device Success
                              09:05:36 076 Layer<7,2-3>:Upgrade OK
                              10:08:59 124 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                              10:09:45 581 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              10:09:45 581 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              10:09:45 596 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                              10:09:45 612 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                              10:09:45 612 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                              10:09:45 628 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                              10:09:45 628 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              10:09:45 643 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              10:09:45 643 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                              10:09:45 659 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                              10:09:45 659 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                              10:09:45 674 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                              10:09:45 674 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                              10:09:45 768 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                              10:09:45 784 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                              10:09:46 798 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                              10:09:46 798 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                              10:09:47 780 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                              10:09:47 796 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              10:09:47 812 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              10:09:47 827 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                              10:09:47 827 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              10:09:47 843 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              10:09:47 843 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start download image,total=2062352060,band=4,DirectLBA=0,First4Ac cess=0,Gpt=0
                              10:09:47 858 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download trust,offset=0x4000,size=4194304
                              10:09:48 030 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download uboot,offset=0x2000,size=4194304
                              10:09:48 186 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download misc,offset=0x6000,size=49152
                              10:09:48 202 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download baseparameter,offset=0x8000,size=1048576
                              10:09:48 248 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download resource,offset=0x8800,size=5595136
                              10:09:48 467 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download kernel,offset=0x10800,size=19036180
                              10:09:49 200 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download boot,offset=0x20800,size=1492232
                              10:09:49 262 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download recovery,offset=0x30800,size=9274008
                              10:09:49 637 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download system,offset=0xd8800,size=1610612736
                              10:10:43 379 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download vendor,offset=0x3e0800,size=268435456
                              10:10:49 790 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:Start to download oem,offset=0x460800,size=138412032
                              10:10:49 978 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Success
                              10:10:49 978 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                              10:10:49 993 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                              10:10:50 009 Layer<8,2-4>:Upgrade OK
                              10:20:02 971 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                              10:21:01 112 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              10:21:01 112 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              10:21:01 128 <LAYER 2-4> ERROR:ReadCapability-->RKU_ReadCapability failed,err(-8)
                              10:21:01 128 Layer<8,2-4>:Check Chip Start
                              10:21:01 143 Layer<8,2-4>: Check Chip Success
                              10:21:01 159 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Start
                              10:21:01 159 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:FlashInfo: 00 E0 A3 03 00 04 04 00 28 00 01
                              10:21:01 175 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:GetFlashInfo-->Emmc storage.
                              10:21:01 175 Layer<8,2-4>:Get FlashInfo Success
                              10:21:01 190 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Start
                              10:21:01 190 <LAYER 2-4> INFO:CS(1) (29820MB) (SAMSUNG)
                              10:21:01 206 Layer<8,2-4>:Prepare IDB Success
                              10:21:01 206 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Start
                              10:21:02 313 Layer<8,2-4>ownload IDB Success
                              10:21:02 329 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Start
                              10:21:03 343 Layer<8,2-4>:Reset Device Success
                              10:21:03 343 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Start
                              10:21:04 435 Layer<8,2-4>:Wait For Loader Success
                              10:21:04 451 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Start
                              10:21:04 466 Layer<8,2-4>:Test Device Success
                              10:21:04 482 Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Start
                              10:21:04 544 <LAYER 2-4> ERRORownloadImage-->device did not support directLBA to write gpt
                              10:21:04 560 [Error] Layer<8,2-4>ownload Firmware Fail
                              10:24:51 623 Factory Tool v1.5.0.0 start run
                              fash tool 1.64 http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...ol.64.rar/file
                              not 1.6 no good

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X