This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MECOOL K7 Android 9.0 Amlogic S905X2 4GB LPDDR4 64GB EMMC DVB 4K TV BOX

MECOOL K7 Android 9.0 Amlogic S905X2 4GB LPDDR4 64GB EMMC DVB 4K TV BOX Youtube MIMO 2T2R DVB-S2/T2/C 2.4G+5G WiFi 1000Mbps USB3.0

Ship from China

Highlight

Android 9.0 OS
    It raises the bar in performance and usability, compatibility with the latest Android applications and the apps and runs smoothly without any lagging or freezing.

Amlogic S905X2
    MECOOL K7 tv box runs Android 9.0 on Amlogic S905X2, which provides the user with ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing.

DVB-T2 & DVB-S2
    The integrated DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 digital TV tuners allow for reception of over-the-air standard and high definition digital TV transmissions, where available.
    A Brief Introduction of DVB Standards:
    DVB = Digital Video Broadcast
    DVB - T = T for Terrestrial, which means you pick up the signals with a terrestrial aerial.
    DVB -S = S for Satellite, you pick up the signal from a satellite dish.
    DVB - C = C for Cable, a card like this can get signals from a cable fed system.

2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi
    With support for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band, it can transmit higher amounts of data.

True 4K Media Player
    While your average media box might only accept 1080P video playback, this gadget can play any 4K source.

Buy it now.
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

i have  problems with scarmbe channel
    emulator not work

Comment

Originally posted by Bimbo80 View Post
      i have? problems with scarmbe channel
      emulator not work
      Hi,
      Could you please show me some screenshots?

Comment

noboby is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

hy i am very tired... i m trying  two days
          make also OTA update K7-ota-V2.20191015.113941
          again factory reset and
          re input new server config in cccam.cfg that work on another decoder enigma2.

i think that s have fault Hardware

i have try diffferent service CCCAM and buy three different service
          i spend wast of time and money

?? 
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimbo80 View Post
            hy i am very tired... i m trying?  two days
            make also OTA update K7-ota-V2.20191015.113941
            again factory reset and
            re input new server config in cccam.cfg that work on another decoder enigma2.

i think that s have fault Hardware

i have try diffferent service CCCAM and buy three different service
            i spend wast of time and money

??? 
            Hi,We will check if we have any solution to this problem.

Comment

Hello how to enable root?

Comment

Can you give me link to program your using to unscramble channels please. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, is it possible to contact developers of Mecool K7 th_dtv.apk DTV app with corrected language XML file?

Comment

I would have been interested in getting one of these boxes but have read of some people having firmware problems.
                    The hardware is good but it seems the firmware not, so for now I think I'll give it a miss.

Comment

firmware is weak a lot of bug

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hi,We will check if we have any solution to this problem.
                        Hi to all, i have brought a mecool K7.
                        It is great product but it have a problem with CCCam (or DVB app?).
                        With a working c-line the SAT channel became de-scrambled but the DTT channel still remain scrambled.
                        I don't understand if the problem is a misconfiguration of OScam or the DVB app as a problem with DTT channel.
                        I have try the same c-line in a KII pro & KIII pro and they working well for all channel (SAT and DTT).
                        I have compared the settings (via webif) and the settings are the same.

Any idea to resolve/fix the issue?

P.s. I have just installed the firmware update K7-ota-V2.20191015.113941

Thx!!

Comment

Hi, i bought mecool k7 at geekbuying store and i have a problem. I am from Croatia.
                          When I watch a TV program with a DTV application, (DVB-T2 h.265 channels, full hd), the image constantly stuttering, sometimes for a few seconds it works ok, then it jerks again, it can't be watched and it's irritating.
                          I made a firmware update: OTA update K7-ota-V2.20191015.113941, after that the factory reset and everything is the same, the problem persists. Signal strenght is 100%.
                          What to do?

Comment

Do you tried to set display not to Auto, but 1080p50? This device has not functional dynamic HDMI frame rate switching for different sources. In example 50Hz for DTV, 24 Hz for Kodi etc.

Comment

i tried to set 1080p 50Hz, everything is as before, the problem persists, i note that when watching IPTV channels everything is fine, video goes smoothly, image stuttering occurs only on full hd dvb-t2 h.265 channels. On SD channels everything is OK.

Comment

Working...
                              X