Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting. I bought a Mecool K7 through aliexpress. I am from Croatia and have the same issues as Bart69. The picture on the DVB-T2 channels freezes frequently. When I switch from DVB-t2 channels to IPTV then I have no sound on those channels. I upgraded the system to OTA update K7-ota-V2.20191015.113941 and reset to factory settings but the problem was not solved

Comment

I have only one channel in DVB-T2 in HD (free) and it work without problem. My resolution in fixed at 1080p@60Hz Color space & Deep color @444,8bit.

Comment

HI guys, I've lost my power adapter for mecool k7 and I'm not sure was it 12V 1A or 5V 2A? Can you have a look on yours and let me know please?

Comment

Originally posted by kodiwpigulce_pl View Post
          HI guys, I've lost my power adapter for mecool k7 and I'm not sure was it 12V 1A or 5V 2A? Can you have a look on yours and let me know please?
          12volt 1 amp.

Comment

Originally posted by maryann View Post

12volt 1 amp.
            Thank you!

Comment

Hello. I also bought the Mecool k7 box.
              im having the same problems with the Chanel's jumping and out of sync. I also cannot get the onboard keypad to work. My version is Mecool k7 version 907001008
              Does anyone know what version of of firmware I am using. Thanks.

Comment

Hello.
                Anyone know if I can use a different launcher with this K 7 box ?

Comment

i use the ATV Launcher on the K7.
                  Works great

Comment

Originally posted by drlemon View Post
                    i use the ATV Launcher on the K7.
                    Works great
                    Thanks for that.

Comment

Dear GeekBuying_Rep ,
                      I have just received my MECOOL K7 (order#5133604) and I have a few problems:
                      1. It is not rooted. How do I root it?
                      2. The DTV app is defective. In Network ID scan, the Symbolrate requires has five digits instead of four, so every scan fails.
                      3. It is limited to 1080p by having wm size set to 1920x1080 and I can't change it to native 4K without root.
                      Best regards,
                      Bogdan

Comment

Originally posted by bogdanw View Post
                        Dear GeekBuying_Rep ,
                        2. The DTV app is defective. In Network ID scan, the Symbolrate requires has five digits instead of four, so every scan fails.
                        3. It is limited to 1080p by having wm size set to 1920x1080 and I can't change it to native 4K without root.
                        Best regards,
                        Bogdan
                        Hi ,

Sorry for the issue.
                        We are checking it and find the solution.
                        I will post if any updates.
                        Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

GeekBuying_Rep

After 3 month i repost my problem with K7 without solution or reply from you

It is great product but it have a problem with CCCam (or DVB app?).
                          With a working c-line the SAT (DVB-S2) channel became de-scrambled but the DTT (DVB-T/T2) channel still remain scrambled.
                          I have try the same c-line in a KII pro & KIII pro and they working well for all channel (SAT and DTT).
                          I have compared the settings (via webif) and the settings are the same.

Any update to resolve/fix the issue?

P.s. I have just installed the firmware update K7-ota-V2.20191015.113941

Thx!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                            GeekBuying_Rep

With a working c-line the SAT (DVB-S2) channel became de-scrambled but the DTT (DVB-T/T2) channel still remain scrambled.
                            I have try the same c-line in a KII pro & KIII pro and they working well for all channel (SAT and DTT).

Thx!!
                            Hi,

Sorry for the issue.
                            We will check it and get back to you if any updates.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdanw View Post
                              Dear GeekBuying_Rep ,
                              Best regards,
                              Bogdan
                              Hi,

1. The current software of K7 is not rooted. There is not a new version to root it yet.
                              2. (1) In the Network ID scan, try to enter only the last 4 digits, and then searches.
                              (2) Change the network type to Any, then enter a center frequency and symbol to search again.
                              3.Can you sens us a TS stream so that we can test it?
                              By the way,which country are you located in?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                                GeekBuying_Rep

Thx!!
                                Hi,

Please kindly send me more info so that we can find a solution.
                                1.The software version date of KII PRO or KIII PRO you are using.
                                Then we compare the version of OSCAM to see if there is a difference.
                                2.The satellite you are using.
                                The TP's programs that cannot be played.
                                The name of the satellite and frequency program.
                                It would better if you can offer us a video so that we can know them clearly.
                                By the way,which country are you located in?

Comment

Working...
                                X