X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
    Hi,
    1. The current software of K7 is not rooted. There is not a new version to root it yet.
    2. (1) In the Network ID scan, try to enter only the last 4 digits, and then searches.
    (2) Change the network type to Any, then enter a center frequency and symbol to search again.
    3.Can you sens us a TS stream so that we can test it?
    By the way,which country are you located in?
    Thank you for the answer, in the meantime:
    I have managed to root K7 with a custom TWRP version and Magisk.
    I am located in Romania and I successfully searched for DVB-C channels by setting the country to Ukraine in the DTV app and using 06900 as Symbolrate in Network ID scan.
    Now I have another problem, OSCam/Softcam does not work for DVB-C, even if I use the same settings as on my KIII Pro.

Comment

Hi,

Please kindly send me more info so that we can find a solution.
      1.The software version date of KII PRO or KIII PRO you are using.
      Then we compare the version of OSCAM to see if there is a difference.
      2.The satellite you are using.
      The TP's programs that cannot be played.
      The name of the satellite and frequency program.
      It would better if you can offer us a video so that we can know them clearly.
      By the way,which country are you located in?
      Hi,
      1) for the KII is android 5.1 (the last version), for the KIII is android 7.1.2 (the last version)
      2) The satellite channel working (DVB/S2 - Hotbird 13E) with the c-line the channels became de-scrambled.

The main problem is with the DVB-T/T2 scrambled channel. With the same working c-line they remain scrambled.
      Same c-line on same DVB-T/T2 channels but on KII pro & KIII pro works very well, the channels became de-scramble.

I live in Italy, we have some service scrambled in DVB-T/T2.
      In total we have 3 DVB-T channels with scrambled service ( Band V UHF Cannel 50 - 706Mhz / channel 52 - 722Mhz / channel 56 - 754Mhz).

Where i can send you a video?

Last edited by OldSchool; 03-03-2020, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post

Hi,
        1) for the KII is android 5.1 (the last version), for the KIII is android 7.1.2 (the last version)
        2) The satellite channel working (DVB/S2 - Hotbird 13E) with the c-line the channels became de-scrambled.

The main problem is with the DVB-T/T2 scrambled channel. With the same working c-line they remain scrambled.
        Same c-line on same DVB-T/T2 channels but on KII pro & KIII pro works very well, the channels became de-scramble.

I live in Italy, we have some service scrambled in DVB-T/T2.
        In total we have 3 DVB-T channels with scrambled service ( Band V UHF Cannel 50 - 706Mhz / channel 52 - 722Mhz / channel 56 - 754Mhz).

Where i can send you a video?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
        Could you please try to upload the video here?
        Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by bogdanw View Post

Thank you for the answer, in the meantime:
          I have managed to root K7 with a custom TWRP version and Magisk.
          I am located in Romania and I successfully searched for DVB-C channels by setting the country to Ukraine in the DTV app and using 06900 as Symbolrate in Network ID scan.
          Now I have another problem, OSCam/Softcam does not work for DVB-C, even if I use the same settings as on my KIII Pro.
          Hi,

We are still looking for solution.
          Could you please tell me which version of firmware you installed?
          Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Hi,
            We are still looking for solution.
            Could you please tell me which version of firmware you installed?
            FIRMWARE UPDATE 20191015 http://blog.geekbuying.com/2019/10/m...date-20191015/

Comment

Hello. Owned k7 from geekbuying.com. Found stock firmware version " franklin-userdebug 9 ppr1.180610.011 v2.20200229.121017 test-keys. Is it 2020.02.29? Can't find any information about this firmware. Have problem with DTV sound. No sound through Bluetooth to JBL sound bar 5.1. HDMI sound is OK. Issue only with DTV. Other programs (youtube, movie players) translate bluetooth sound to sound bar perfectly. Can You help me? Thank you.
              Last edited by rolandas_d; 04-24-2020, 12:09.

Comment

-rolandas_d-

Hello.Ask the seller to upload a zip or img firmware file .DTV sound good, picture sometimes slows down.FIRMWARE UPDATE 20191015

Comment

-petras54-
                  thank You for your reply. Downloaded img 20191015. Just confirm before reflashing, dtv sounds trough bluetooth?

Comment

-rolandas_d-

And how about img.20200229? I use HDMI.Read in the forum http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=974617

Comment

petras54

With hdmi i have sound too. Problem is , that i want to connect k7 to JBL 5.1 soundbar through bluetooth. All programs, except dtv works fine. Dtv not transmit sound through BT. About firmware can't say a lot. Release date 20200229. Stable, without Kodi. Everything works fine, except bt sound on dtv .

Comment

-rolandas_d-

maybe you can make a bacup over TWRP with this firmware?

Comment

Hi! Where can i find the img of firmware 20200229 ? Is DTV have no any freezes or strobes?

Comment

Dear GeekBuying_Rep
                            Could you please provide a link for the v2.20200229.121017 firmware.
                            Best regards,
                            Bogdan

Comment

Sorry , I don't have link to 20200229 image. Just found it in new purchased k7 from geekbuying.com. I can't find any information about this firmware. And.. I am not very familiar with TWRP.
                              I don't found any difference between 20191015 and mystic 20200229.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandas_d View Post
                                I don't found any difference between 20191015 and mystic 20200229.
                                But is there difference in DTV work? Many customers are complaining about the Gating (strobing) and stuttering video in DTV T2

Comment

Working...
                                X