X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogdanw View Post

Thank you for the answer, in the meantime:
    I have managed to root K7 with a custom TWRP version and Magisk.
    I am located in Romania and I successfully searched for DVB-C channels by setting the country to Ukraine in the DTV app and using 06900 as Symbolrate in Network ID scan.
    Now I have another problem, OSCam/Softcam does not work for DVB-C, even if I use the same settings as on my KIII Pro.
    please help me..
    how to root for k7?

Comment

Has anyone solved dvbt2 freezeing?

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah20r View Post
        please help me..
        how to root for k7?
        Install K7-ota-V2.20200704.102928 it is rooted https://mega.nz/folder/QcQTBAKY#ouAufRTDGVrH7fW-GLYLHg

Comment

Install K7-ota-V2.20200704.102928 it is rooted https://mega.nz/folder/QcQTBAKY#ouAufRTDGVrH7fW-GLYLHg
          thank you
          how to install Oscam/Softcam with DVB-S2?

Comment

Bogdanw ce mail ai sati dau un soft pentru decodare digitv

Comment

Mecool K7 DVB T/T2 CCCAM SOLVED!!!!!!!

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Last edited by chris00; 08-08-2020, 17:01.

Comment

th_dtv.MULTI_T2 .apk from https://mega.nz/file/iJ0XEJoQ#ZZRM8E...T6pVdvu0CRs960 solves the DVB-C problem, but it still has wild variations in signal quality and freezes. apk from SEREGA-TV https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=98785817

Comment

Now I'm stuck on boot logo. Didn't do anything root or something. All by itself stucked at boot.
                  How can I reinstall firmware or try some sort of reset?

Comment

There is reset button inside 3.5mm audio, press it with toothpick for 15 sec until you get boot loader. From that menu you can do hard reset. So far DVBT2 works ok.

Comment

I have 2 k7 and the dtv app really really sucks. Channels with ac3 tracks have fixed volume ......the volume bar appears , goes up and down but the volume doesnt change at all it remains fixed. same for the mute button .icons ......but u cant mute.

The blutooth doesnt work so you cant use bt speakers / or soundbar while watching tv. with players iptv etc etc bt works just fine, and so do the ac3 tracks as well

formware is :

these 2 things really need to be fixed and quickly

firmware version V2.20200811.121244
                      Last edited by laumarco; 01-28-2021, 06:10.

Comment

One year has passed since I bought this piece of junk and I still can not use it. No official firmware update has been released, the leaked ones still have bugs.

Comment

One year has passed since I bought this piece of junk and I still can not use it. No official firmware update has been released, the leaked ones still have bugs.
                          its not even listed in their site . k5 & k7 , wow !are they so ashamed of theit incompetence that they removed it form their site ?

and honestly now i 'm scared to try the DTV (Cr)app with optical out , it might as well not work !

Comment

I am from Croatia too, and I have the same problem with the DVB-T2 image stuttering. Is there a solution to fix that issue?

Comment

Mecool K5 has DTV 2.5 and Mecool K7 DTV 2.0, with many problems and less functionalities. Can you update the DTV version of the Mecool K7?

Thank you.

Comment

Is it possible to port its ROM to KIII Pro S912?

Comment

Working...
                                X