No announcement yet.

ONE MIX 3 PRO IS THE WORLD’S FIRST MINI-LAPTOP WITH A 10TH-GEN INTEL PROCESSOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE MIX 3 PRO IS THE WORLD’S FIRST MINI-LAPTOP WITH A 10TH-GEN INTEL PROCESSOR

One Netbook has launched several mini laptops in the last couple of years including One Mix 2S Yoga, and more recently One Mix 3 Yoga laptop.

But today, I am going to introduce you another model with a faster Intel Core i5-10210Y processor——-OneMix 3 Pro mini laptop.

Let’s meet OneMix 3Pro mini laptop now.

Here are some key specs of OneMix 3 pro:

Screen: 8.4-inch screen with 2560 x 1600 pixel

CPU: Intel 10th CORE i5-10210Y

RAM + SSD: 16GB LPDDR3 RAM + 512GB NVMe SSD

Battery: 8600mAh

System: Windows 10

The 10th generation processor Intel core i5-10210Y CPU

Intel’s 10th Gen Core processors represent a more significant update to the company’s lineup than recent generations. It means the CPUs using it are more power-efficient, reducing their power consumption requirements and, subsequently, increasing battery life.

The Intel Core i5-10210Y is a very economical quad-core for tablet and (passive) cooling laptops based on the Comet-Lake architecture. The CPU integrates four processor cores with a clock frequency of 1 to 4 GHz (4-core Turbo 2.7 GHz). Hyper-threading allows the processor to process eight threads simultaneously.

The CPU frequency of OneMix 3 pro can reach 4GHz, quad-core and eight threads, and the strength is strong, which brings a more stable and smooth running experience.

OneMix 3 Pro can be both a laptop and a tablet due to its 360 ° Hinge.

Laptop mode is used for office entertainment, and tablet mode is used for reading and creation, which can be easily used in airplanes, cars, high-speed trains and offices to improve work efficiency.

The mini laptop has dimensions 204 x 129 x 14.9mm, weighs around 660 grams, which is super lightweight and mini to put into your pocket.

It also comes with an 8.4 inch 2560 x 1600 pixel touch screen display, which is better than the general full HD notebook.

It not only has a wider field of vision, but also a more exquisite viewing experience. It is more efficient and easy to deal with various scenes in high-demand design creative work.

A backlit keyboard, and a fingerprint scanner for user input at the top right of the laptop.

Typing at night is easier. The laptop is unlocked at the touch of a finger.

For system memory, the One Mix 3 pro comes with a dual-channel 16GB LPDDR3 RAM, and a 512GB NVMe SSD for storage.

Read and write performance is several times higher than SATA SSD, and you no longer have to waste a lot of time waiting for system boot or application loading.

Keep an eye on Geekbuying as we will soon launch this laptop.

These are accessories for One Netbook One Mix 3 Pro Yoga Pocket Laptop

PU Leather Protective Case for 8.4" One Netbook One Mix 3 Pro Yoga Pocket Laptop

2048 Level Original Stylus Pen for One Netbook One Mix 3 Pro / 3/ 3S Yoga Pocket Laptop
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD
Working...
X