Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOOGLE CERTIFIED MECOOL KM1 AMLOGIC S905X3 ANDROID 9.0 TV BOX NETFLIX APK DOWNLOAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOGLE CERTIFIED MECOOL KM1 AMLOGIC S905X3 ANDROID 9.0 TV BOX NETFLIX APK DOWNLOAD

Hey guys,

Glad to share the Netflix APK for Google Certified MECOOL KM1 Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 TV BOX

Download Link

Good Luck !

Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Any reason users must use this old Netflix app and can't just use the one from the Google Play Store?
    I hope it's not a hacked Netflix app like Mecool did in the past and you had to flash updates on a weekly basis to make the device keep being Google Certified.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      Any reason users must use this old Netflix app and can't just use the one from the Google Play Store?
      I hope it's not a hacked Netflix app like Mecool did in the past and you had to flash updates on a weekly basis to make the device keep being Google Certified.
      Why else would they supply a direct apk file, they fake their widevine 100%, bet playstore version will refuse to work with the hacked widevine

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
        Why else would they supply a direct apk file, they fake their widevine 100%, bet playstore version will refuse to work with the hacked widevine

How do you know they fake their Widevine?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          Yer i agree, L1 would be real (well real enuff) the apk would be otherwise...I feel

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          If Netflix works in higher than 540p quality and they don't have a Netflix license than there is trickery going on.
          Not sure what combination it is with Widevine, the app or firmware changes.
          Several companies selling Amlogic devices managed to implement hacked Widevine in the past so it's not impossible like Beelink and Mecool.
          Best is to get a non Google Certified device and just run CoreELEC/LibreELEC with the Netflix addon even if it's only up to 1080p quality since you will get auto frame-rate switching and much smoother video playback. Google Certified devices with hacked Widevine almost never implement frame-rate switching or HD audio passthrough.

I can literally flash GGTV box firmware on my clone box and it will show Widevine L1 in DRM info, i dont trust that.

got my A5X max box to show Widevine L1 with that firmware, its still fake

Comment

http://blog.geekbuying.com/2018/10/g...date-20180816/ using that firmware can get androidtv and widevine L1 on rk3328 Widevine L3 devices.

Comment

Hello this apk work with a mouse on ATV? Or just remote IS ok?

Envoyé de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
              I can literally flash GGTV box firmware on my clone box and it will show Widevine L1 in DRM info, i dont trust that.

got my A5X max box to show Widevine L1 with that firmware, its still fake
              You MUST describe how you are able to do that. I have lost my Widevine DRM on a couple of boxes and was NEVER able to get it back. I am sure a lot of people on here would like to know that also, it has been discussed numerously before.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

My KM1 is finally on the mail truck to be delivered today. I will install that Netflix apk, but I am guessing it will only play at 540p as Mo says. I know that these boxes are NOT Netflix certified, and do NOT expect them to play Netflix in HD or UHD.

I will be testing to see if it shows Disney+ in the Play store, AND if it will play in HD WITH DD+ audio. I will also be testing if it plays Google Movies...... That will determine if it indeed supports Widevine DRM level 1 with HDCP 2.x, I can't test Amazon Prime, because I do not subscribe.

Comment

Received my Mecool KM1 yesterday and ran some test. It is Google Certified, but NOT Netflix certified. Disney+, Vudu and Google Movies play perfectly with DD+ surround.

The Netflix APK that Geekbuying posted here does NOT play in HD, HOWEVER, this APK >>Netflix_4.16.1_ZJ_HDFix.apk << plays in 1080p, but does not passthrough DD+

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    Received my Mecool KM1 yesterday and ran some test. It is Google Certified, but NOT Netflix certified. Disney+, Vudu and Google Movies play perfectly with DD+ surround.

The Netflix APK that Geekbuying posted here does NOT play in HD, HOWEVER, this APK >>Netflix_4.16.1_ZJ_HDFix.apk << plays in 1080p, but does not passthrough DD+
                    Thank you for this important update.. One last thing, is this box rooted and does it play Hulu smoothly (if you have Hulu sub)?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Thank you for this important update.. One last thing, is this box rooted and does it play Hulu smoothly (if you have Hulu sub)?
                      No the box is NOT rooted, and has a locked bootloader, so no dual booting. I have not tested Hulu.

Comment

Any day I want to buy this box.
                        So what's the current Netflix HD fix for this device?
                        The one that unfortunately does not support the remote control:

Does the one supporting the pilot:
                        Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

but i don't know if it works on MECOOL KM1. Can some owner check?

Comment

Working...
                        X