JXD S5800 not recognized by USB for upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JXD S5800 not recognized by USB for upgrade

I recently purchased a JXD S5800 but I checked it and it is still in Firmware V1.1 and researching I saw that there is a 1.2, 1.2 Riley Rom and 1.7, which one is the best? Has anyone got the Download version 1.7? The Link of JXD Oficial site does not work.
    Another problem is that I can not start the installation of Firmware in my JXD S5800 because in the part that I remove the battery and connect it in the USB of the PC to start the update it disconnects alone soon after and the detail is that I have already tested with 5 different Cables Including the original from the factory and the problem persists out that I saw users see this difficulty on other forums, does anyone have the solution? Is there any way to install a new firmware on the same card as the old JXD S5110? Thanks everyone for the help.

Hi darkhazuki ,

if you need this Rom you can send Riley a PM and ask . Not for all MTK Devices it is needed to take out the batt. .

You can choose inside the Tool under Settings/Connections the USB Speed and Batt state and under Download

the "with Checksum" must on . Is debugging activated are all Drivers installed ADB Drivers too ???

Hope you can solve this .

good luck

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 07-24-2017, 19:26.

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi darkhazuki ,

if you need this Rom you can send Riley a PM and ask . Not for all MTK Devices it is needed to take out the batt. .

You can choose inside the Tool under Settings/Connections the USB Speed and Batt state and under Download

the "with Checksum" must on . Is debugging activated are all Drivers installed ADB Drivers too ???

Hope you can solve this .

good luck

gefattern

Â*
      My problem is this: 1- Download Riley Rom 1.2 here in the forum 2- Extract the files 3- Open FlashTool 4- Select the Scatterfile.txt 5-Power Off JXD S5800 6-Remove the battery 7- Connect it to the USB port of the computer and then the problem begins because it makes the sound of connected and then makes the sound of disconnected all the time making it impossible to establish the communication to install the new Firmware. I really liked the device but before installing the games and emulators to my taste I wanted to update his firmware and if they could help me I would be grateful.

Comment

I tried scanning the ports through the older FlashTool and it does not even detect the device.

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

are really all needed Drivers installed , please look in the DeviceManager while connecting the

Device . ADB Drivers are installed ??? What Windows do you use ???

Maybe you must first use "USB Deview" with this Tool u can uninstall the DriverEntries of the

USB Ports or something like that . Uninstall all "unconnected" Devices and try again , or all if

this dont work , after new replug/reboot the Entries of still connected Devices where made new .

Maybe this helps . ( use big G and YT for more Info about MTK Driver Installation or USB Deview )

For me it sounds like a Driver Problem with Connection . Did u use PDA Drivers ???

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

are really all needed Drivers installed , please look in the DeviceManager while connecting the

Device . ADB Drivers are installed ??? What Windows do you use ???

Maybe you must first use "USB Deview" with this Tool u can uninstall the DriverEntries of the

USB Ports or something like that . Uninstall all "unconnected" Devices and try again , or all if

this dont work , after new replug/reboot the Entries of still connected Devices where made new .

Maybe this helps . ( use big G and YT for more Info about MTK Driver Installation or USB Deview )

For me it sounds like a Driver Problem with Connection . Did u use PDA Drivers ???

good luck

gefattern

Friend I do not understand much of these things, I have already made updates on JXD S5110, JXD S602B, JXD S7300B and JXD S7800B. But confess that this is my first experience with the JXD S5800 and I'm not getting it. Could you explain to me the step-by-step instructions so that the device can be correctly recognized on the computer? Do you have the download link that I need? Because on the internet I did not find any tutorial explaining exactly what stage of the Drivers you mentioned, nor the ADB I have Because I've never used it.

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

first i dont have this Device , but flashing MTK Devices is nearly always the same .Here a link for the Drivers

and a Installation Guide & Trouble fixer :

first try this and report the results with flashing . Read all and be relaxed . If you done this before it must all

run good .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

first i dont have this Device , but flashing MTK Devices is nearly always the same .Here a link for the Drivers

and a Installation Guide & Trouble fixer :

first try this and report the results with flashing . Read all and be relaxed . If you done this before it must all

run good .

good luck

gefattern
                I followed the tutorial and it worked the installation of the Drivers, and now what's the next step? Because even after these procedures I tried to update Firmware and the problem remains exactly the same.

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

so it looks like that the Drivers are not the Problem even the USB Wire not .

I do not think that you did something wrong while flashing .

Does the Storage Function work ??? connect to PC ???

What Windows do u use ??? Windows10 or 7 ???

Ever tried with Battery ??? or different Settings with "Checksum/USB Speed" ,

Maybe it is better to first uninstall all detected Entries of USB Ports with

USB Deview .

(Download/Install/run as Admin/uninstall all Devices/Reboot) and try again .

If this all not helps maybe flash over ADB or SDCard but i dont know exactly

how , but big G can help . But frist try USB Deview .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

so it looks like that the Drivers are not the Problem even the USB Wire not .

I do not think that you did something wrong while flashing .

What Windows do u use ??? Windows10 or 7 ???

Ever tried with Battery ??? or different Settings with "Checksum/USB Speed" ,

Maybe it is better to first uninstall all detected Entries of USB Ports with

USB Deview .

(Download/Install/run as Admin/uninstall all Devices/Reboot) and try again .

If this all not helps maybe flash over ADB or SDCard but i dont know exactly

how , but big G can help . But frist try USB Deview .

good luck

gefattern
                    Yes it works perfectly so much that I can add content in it including Roms to the emulators. Ever tried with Battery ??? or different Settings with "Checksum/USB Speed" ,
                    I've tried all kinds of configuration with and without battery.

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

i still dont know what Windows u use 64/32bit ???

and did u download USBDeview ??? , maybe it is a Conflict with the USB Entries ,

different Devices connected to same Port . (if the port is used a long Time with different Devices) .

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

and did u download USBDeview ??? , maybe it is a Conflict with the USB Entries ,

different Devices connected to same Port . (if the port is used a long Time with different Devices) .

greetings

gefattern
                        My Windows 7 is 64Bits version!

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

greetings

gefattern
                          Give a lynk of USBDeview and how i can use?

Comment

Hi darkhazuki ,

already tried twice two answer this Thread before but it did not work , it always

says "replies on the next page" but nothing ??? , i post the

already written Post a little bit later again , now i first must do another important

Thing . Eating

Did you receive my PM ???

greetings

gefattern

Comment

once more ,

repies to next page and nothing here and the PM i did once more ???

received ???

first try was about 4 hours ago , that was Nr.3

gefattern

Hi darkhazuki ,

here a Link for USBDeview , but first uninstall the PDANet Drivers and clean up the

System & Registry with a tool like CCleaner .

USBDeview (64 Bit) 3.07 Englisch: Die kleine Freeware USBDeview listet alle aktuell sowie zuvor mit Ihrem 64-Bit-Rechner verbundenen USB-Geräte auf.

and how to use it :

USB Deview is used to uninstall drivers. Uninstalling drivers comes in handy when you wish to prevent / resolve a driver clash and remove incompatible / corrupted drivers. Requirements Download USB De

Please uninstall all unconnected Devices with USBDeview and Reboot , later u only

have to connect them again .

Now the Drivers for flashing must reinstalled , please connect the Device once OFF

& once ON to the PC that all the Drivers can be installed .

Try again . Good luck .

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X