GPD G7 RileyROM 1.0 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPD G7 RileyROM 1.0 KitKat

This is a KitKat ROM for the GPD G7 Game Pad Tablet. It's based on official GPD firmware provided by our friends at Geekbuying.com. They have a link to the stock version on their blog. Link

I don't own one of these Game Pads, but I've played around with a very similar device (JXD) and produced a ROM for it that runs pretty well, so I'm hoping there aren't any issues with this ROM.

This ROM is:

Rooted
    Debloated (I left some of the game apps in place so you have something to play initially)
    Spoofed as a Samsung device for greater Google Play Store compatibility
    Other Google Play Store fixes
    English Default
    Init.d Support
    Auto Install feature added on first boot. Just place apk's in the autoinstall folder of external SD
    TWRP Recovery installed after first boot
    2. 4. 6. 8 or 12gb user app space available, depending on the parameter file selected
    VPN, CIFS, NTS, NTFS support added
    First Time User's Guide
    Reboot App by Petrus
    Boot animation by Tattman65/RileyROM
    Flash Tool by Finless
    Created with Freaktab Kitchen by 900Supersport (with my own tweaks)

Here's my little disclaimer about installing custom/KitKat ROM's:

You assume full responsibility for problems you may encounter with flashing ANY custom ROM on your device. Since this ROM is KitKat, and previous versions of this tablet had Jellybean installed, YOU MUST FLASH THE LOADER.BIN WITH THIS ROM. If you don't, you will brick your tablet. Most of my ROM's are for Pipo brand tablets, and I've documented the whole troubleshooting/unbricking guide quite well in that section of Freaktab. So READ BEFORE YOU ASK!!!!!! There's a whole library of information within the threads of Freaktab to help you out. Here's the main link you need to read:

Flashing KitKat ROM's

Also, if you want to read more about the Auto Install feature, here's the thread:

Auto Install

Download

Enjoy!!!!!!

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please support future RileyROM's by clicking the donate link in my signature...It's users like you who keep me supplied with the latest devices to customize.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

This thread has moved to the Rockchip Gaming ROM section.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Hi. I downloaded your rom some time ago. But now I'm trying to get it back down and I can not get an error 403. If you were so kind to give some link to download it, my son and I would thank you a lot. GPD G7 RileyROM 1.0 KitKat

Comment

Working...
      X