No announcement yet.

JXD S7800b Offical Rom Android 4.4.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on how talented you are with a soldering iron. You might be able to jump the contacts with wires.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

best method to install this. im at stock rom 4.4.4.. boot to flash mode then install or should i erase nand first?
      Last edited by tamil112; 06-02-2015, 21:28. Reason: which stock rom.

Comment

It is always best to erase IDB when switching to a custom firmware. Especially if you are flashing a parameter file that changes the size of the app space partition.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

thanks! wil do!

Comment

Hi Rrileypm.
            I'm playing with KK OMNI ROM. KK OMNI ROM no keymapping for gamepad JXD S7800B. So I'd have keymapping from your rom on my device. Please show me the method.

Comment

Keymapping has been a challenge with this device since the original JB system they were using wouldn't work on the KK firmware. There are some 3rd party keymappers on the Play Store that might work, but I haven't had a chance to check them.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Thank Rrileypm
                I have problems with the left analog , see picture . when I play the game , my character walk . Results with tincore the left analog only works half. please help me.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hey all,
                    a couple questions, I'm a new owner of a JXD S7800B (not sure what version, T or not, got it through Amazon (Links3C was the seller) all seems well. Now before I begin, I am not new to roms and flashing devices (i'm a phone and tablet collector, most are rooted and rommed). but with most of those, the root and flashing is fairly easy, reading the descriptions here, flashing the s7800B might be a different story.

My biggest issue with mine is battery life (or lack thereof) i'm running Android 4.4.4 (2 GB system ram, 16 GB storage ) Build S7800-01-V4.4-20141211.182927.

i'm amazed with, considering how slow this tab benchmarks, how well it plays emulators and regular Android games (though PLay Store wont let me install Legion of Heros lol)

Any help or assistance would be appreciated.
                    Thanks in advance

Comment

bump

I'm guessing this might be a dead section now?

Comment

Originally posted by jbach50 View Post
                        bump

I'm guessing this might be a dead section now?
                        Not really, Freaktab switched up their website format and the forum system. This changed notification options for many users.

Anyway, The flashing process for this tablet is isn't that bad compared to others. The Archos Gamepad was a pain by comparison. If you use Riley's 1.4 Rom [ found here; http://www.freak-tab.de/rrileypm/JXD...1.4_ROMKit.zip ] you shouldn't have any problems.

I agree with you about the benchmarks. The S7800B doesn't benchmark as well as it actually performs. It's not the only tablet to do this. The GPD Q9 actually performs much better than it benchmarks. I love my S7800B even though it's not the best performing tablet I have. Been holding off on the S192 until a rooting method or ROM is released[edit; or it's actually released LOL!].
                        Last edited by lexluthermiester; 03-30-2016, 06:12.

Comment

Hi, I just resurrected my S7800 to play some games. Downloaded and installed the new rom 1.4. Once again using the instructions , it worked perfectly. Riley you really are a genius as this is the second rom of yours I have used and it works really great. Thank you for all the work you have done on this, i do really appreciate it.

Comment

As previous poster, wanted to revive my S7800 which had been stuck on Jellybean, installed this, nice work, nice and simple and clean.

Comment

Hello, I can't update the firmware because I have a error when I conect the JXD to PC (ERROR USB DEVICE 43) Can I update de firmware by SD card using the recovery menu (apply update from external storage)?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry for repeat me...

Hello, I can not update the firmware of the JXD because it gives me an error when connecting it to the usb (unknows usb device code 43) Can I update the firmware by SD card? I can Using the recovery system, the option: apply Update from external storage but I need the udpate file in zip format not in img format Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X