Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FULL RK SDK Android 4.4.4 for JXD 7300C and JXD 7800B (according to JXD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FULL RK SDK Android 4.4.4 for JXD 7300C and JXD 7800B (according to JXD)

This files came to my mail box recently. I don't know why JXD sent it to me (perhaps they expect me to work for 7800B, LOL).

I have no interest in using them for nothing, because I normally use RK clean SDK.

According to JXD "dev", this SDK is compatible with both 7300C and 7800B and use Android 4.4.4. No idea, I have not even downloaded. But I share it here in case someone is interested in development for these devices. You can also check with Lujji's kernel to see differences and check if it's compatible with 7800B.

7800B kernel ported to KitKat. Contribute to lujji/JXD-7800b-KK-kernel development by creating an account on GitHub.

I will only have these files in my mega account for one week. So I suggest if someone download it share a mirror for it, because this files are huge and I don't have too much space available in my account. Don't blame if these files are not available after a week, because I won't upload them again.

also, I am only sharing this. I am not assisting or helping JXD 7800B development to any extent. There is a lot of information in forums to begin development for RK3188. Also, my github account can be used as a reference for kernel.

Good luck with development.

Download:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
Working...
X