No announcement yet.

archos gamepad 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, any progress on the rom...? Would be the bomb if would be possible to remove the clock cap at 1.4ghz....
    1.6ghz should be possible without any trouble and would really help smoothing the SNES emulation.

rrileypm
    Would love to help on any testing or troubleshooting!

Comment

Sorry, I guess I missed the ROM dump post. I will take a look at it and see what I can do.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Which ROM dump method did you use? The files aren't exactly in the format I'm accustomed to using.

Did you use the ROM dumper tool included in my ROM kit? The system needs to be in a system.img format....and I will need the parameter file, if possible.

Just follow Finless Bob's instructions for obtaining the dump files. It's usually pretty easy to do with this tool. No scripts are necessary, just dump the parameter and then use it to download the other files.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

I don't know which ROM dumb method i used, it's too long ago.
          But i will try it again with the ROM dumber included in your kit.

Standby!

Edit: where can i find your ROM dumper? it is not in the 1.1.1 archive. Did i overlook it?
          Last edited by javaException; 09-09-2015, 17:11.

Comment

I can't remember if I included it in this ROM, or not.

Here is Finless's thread on dumping your ROM:

Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

Okay i am looking in to it but it might take some time because the gamepad2 drivers are screwed up again...

Comment

Here is the romdump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1h...ew?usp=sharing

I hope i did everything correctly...

Comment

rrileypm
                  ​Any updates so far?

Comment

Working...
                  X