Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Android App/Apk for screen mirroring. Miracast / Happycast or others? Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Android App/Apk for screen mirroring. Miracast / Happycast or others? Please Help!

Hey guys I used to have a miracast/happycast kind of app installed when I got my android box. Flashed the box so the apk disappeared. Which is the best mirror app to mirror ios to android box. I used to have a app where I would just turn on screen mirroring on my phone & then lock the phone & the mirroring used to be still on. Dont have that app anymore. Does anyone know of such a app where the phone doesnt need to be on the whole time while mirroring? Please add the apk links aswell with your replies.

Thanks in advance

I think any stock Media Center for our boxes works with IOS. At least has the option to setup for such connections. Even my custom firmware that I flashed has it utilised.

Though for my use, I cannot use it for DLNA connection to my media streaming gateway from a wired lan connection. Seems that it is strictly setup to use Wifi. If you find need for connecting DLNA on a wired server, anDLNA is the best I have seen. Simple and fast for loading connections. The only negative is that it is in white, which is harsh on the eyes, when viewing on screens 60" and larger within 7 to 10 feet.

Comment

Try Airpin Pro from the Playstore, works well on most of the Boxes I have, especially 64 bit 2GB RAM and upwards spec.

Comment

Can anybody prepare a list of apps with links, want to try all of them and choose best one

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Rig View Post
          Try Airpin Pro from the Playstore, works well on most of the Boxes I have, especially 64 bit 2GB RAM and upwards spec.

Hello!

I installed airpin but I am not sure how to use it?

Is there a user guide I can look at?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X