X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaunmt
    replied
    Parameter Patches Released for Nextbook NX785QC8G

ShaunMT-s-Parameter-Patches-for-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-(Download-Thread)

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    I have released TWRP for the Nextbook NX785QC8G

ShaunMT-s-TWRP-Recovery-For-The-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-NXM865FD_WMDE-(Download-Thread)

ShaunMT-s-TWRP-Recovery-For-The-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-NXM865FD_WMDE-(Support-Thread)

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    Modified ROM for the Nextbook NX785QC8G Released

Download Thread:
    ShaunMT-s-Modified-ROM-for-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-(Download-Thread)

Support Thread:
    ShaunMT-s-Modified-ROM-for-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-(Support-Thread)

Enjoy!

ShaunMT

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    New Next7P12-8G Modified Stock Based ROMs Available (Both WiFi Versions)

New Next7P12-8G Modified Stock Based ROMs Available (Both WiFi Versions):

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?11651-ShaunMT-s-Modified-Stock-Based-ROMs-for-Amlogic-Nextbooks-(Download-Thread)

ShaunMT

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    TWRP Is Now Available For Multiple Amlogic Based Nextbooks

I just posted TWRP for multiple Amlogic based Nextbook models:

TWRP-Recovery-with-UBIFS-Support-For-Amlogic-Nextbook-Tablets-(Download-Thread)

ShaunMT

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    Thanks To The Following Members For Their Donations!

Supporting multiple devices is time consuming and difficult, especially for devices that a developer doesn't own.

Donations from members like these helps offset the cost of new devices for development and testing and in turn, helps me continue contributing back to Freaktab members and the Android user community.

Thanks to the following Freaktab members for their donations.
    • crewmanc141
    • Kaije295
    • miller07
    • edm247
    • moefoe
    • clyde
    • skipjiv
    • neomode
    • mikeborut
    • Karenbrooke
    • B-Man

ShaunMT
    Last edited by shaunmt; 03-30-2015, 05:11.

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    Modified Stock Based ROMs for the Next8HD8G's (Both Boards) Have Been Released

ShaunMT's Modified Stock Based ROMs for Amlogic Nextbooks (Download Thread)

ShaunMT's Modified Stock Based ROMs for Amlogic Nextbooks (Support Thread)

​ShaunMT
    Last edited by shaunmt; 03-25-2014, 18:25. Reason: Fixed Support Thread Link

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    Unbrick Kits for Next8HD8G (both boards) Have Been Released

Unbrick Kits for Amlogic Based Nextbooks - Download Thread

Unbrick Kits for Amlogic Based Nextbooks - Support Thread

ShaunMT

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    CWM For the Next8HD8G-NXM8000NBD_WMN Has Been Released

I just released CWM for the Next8HD8G-NXM8000NBD_WMN.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?10340-CWM-Recovery-with-UBIFS-Support-For-Amlogic-Nextbook-Tablets

Coming next will be the unbrick kits and updated stock based ROMs for both the Next8HD8G-NXM8000ND_WM and the Next8HD8G-NXM8000NBD_WMN, followed by CWM, unbrick kits and updated stock based ROMS for the Next7P12-8G. Watch for new threads.

ShaunMT

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    Currently In Development:

I'm currently working on Modified ROMs and / or Cyanogenmod for the following Amlogic devices:

(In No Particular Order)

Amlogic Devices:
    Next8HD8G
    Next7HD8G
    Next8P12
    Next7P12-8G
    Next7P12-4G
    Next800T
    Next8D12F
    Next7D12R
    Next7P12-GP

RockChip Devices:
    Next8QC8G

MediaTek Devices:
    RCT6203W46

Please refrain from asking for ETA's. Subscribe to this thread and you'll get an email when new files are released.
    Last edited by shaunmt; 12-02-2014, 21:32.

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    Retired Projects (No Longer Supported):

Amlogic Next8HD8G (NX008HD8G) Modified Recovery - Stock Rom & Flashable Root

CWM-Recovery-with-UBIFS-Support-For-Amlogic-Nextbook-Tablets
    Last edited by shaunmt; 05-05-2014, 06:39.

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    replied
    Currently Supported Projects

TWRP-Recovery-with-UBIFS-Support-For-Amlogic-Nextbook-Tablets

Unbrick Kits for Amlogic Based Nextbooks

Modified Stock Based ROMs for Amlogic Nextbooks

TWRP-Recovery-For-The-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-NXM865FD_WMDE

Modified-ROM-for-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-NXM865FD_WMDE
    Last edited by shaunmt; 12-02-2014, 21:28.

Leave a comment:

• shaunmt
    started a topic ShaunMT

ShaunMT

About Me:

I'll start with a little nostalgia... My first computer was a Tandy TRS80 from Radioshack. My first modern PC was a Macintosh Performa 550. My first modem was a 1200 baud unit. I was using local dial up BBS's before online services were available. I was an early user of CompuServe, Prodigy and AOL. My first exposure to the actual internet was via telnet and Lynx (that's text only WWW) by dialup access to the local university VAX cluster. I still visit NannyMUD from time to time. If you've never MUDed via 1200 baud modem, then you don't deserve to complain about LAG when gaming.

I was introduced to web development, programming, and database design in the late 90's. I soon began working on complex database design projects, involving advanced custom coded user interfaces for my employers. These days I'm mostly involved in QA, UAT, server monitoring, job scheduling, data validation and electronic file delivery for my present employer.

I was a little late to the Android game... My first Android device was the HTC Evo Shift, followed by my current SGS3. I rooted both of these phones immediately and began using custom ROMs. My first Android tablet was the Nextbook Next7P12 Resistive, which brought me to FreakTab for Finless's ROM. When I passed the NextP12 on to my daughter and upgraded to the Next8P12, I returned to FreakTab looking for another Finless ROM, but we quickly discovered that Nextbook had switched to Amlogic hardware. After a year or so of following posts here regarding the efforts of Finless, myself and others to Root the Next8P12, and after rooting my own by another method posted here, I discovered how to successfully boot recovery on my Next8P12 from external SD card. Soon after, I also discovered how to modify the signature verification to allow flashing non-official update.zip packages. Thankfully, Finless invited me to host my files here at FreakTab and thus began my role as a ROM developer.

Android development is a hobby that I enjoy, and I am happy to contribute back to FreakTab and the Android community, however my development time is extremely limited, as I am a full time employee, student, homeowner, husband and father first...

What little free time I have for this hobby is better spent on actual development and testing than responding to posts or private messages about the current status of my projects or when something will be released, so if want to know what I'm up to and how things are going, please subscribe to this thread and I'll try to post regular updates here regarding any progress made on any of my current development projects.

Thanks for your interest, support and helping to make FreakTab such a wonderful community.

ShaunMT
    Last edited by shaunmt; 02-01-2014, 09:30.
Working...
X