This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by compcho View Post
    Mines is definitely set to the correct resolution. Maybe I am just going crazy lol :P
    I have noticed things like that when switching kernels before also... like being able to see a lighter black border around the green android bootup image.. and then not on the next kernel, with different sources. I don't think you are crazy but I don't know what causes it.
    If my work benefits you and you want to help out the cause, feel free to

http://www.hoaby.com/android/donate.gif

Comment

Wifi Question

Answered in Rom's thread
      Last edited by khi; 09-12-2013, 03:07.

Comment

Originally posted by hoabycsr View Post
        I updated the first post with my most recent kernels.
        Hi There
        I just want to let you know that I installed 5.1 1080p kernel (with full updated ROM package and made sure I am using correct boot) on my V1 MK908 and sadly, frame skip is back. I had to revert back to 3.5 kernel. That other frame fix you used is not working right.

In addition, VPN app I am using is working now. Great!

I have u30GT2 Tab based on same Rockchip SOC. Any way we could have full featured kernel with frame skip fix, VPN, OC, and similar features compiled for u30GT2 tab?
        Last edited by peteus; 09-08-2013, 14:32.

Comment

Can any body tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

After that I get the finless1.6 logo with NO animation on the booting screen.
          I've tried the 400-720,400-180,800-720,and the 800-1080.img's but always get a static finless screen

Comment

Hello everyone,
            maybe this is a stupid question ... so tell me im stupid if it is :P :P

Can i use this kernel alongside with picuntu?

I mean, actually i have replaced android with picuntu, i have wifi working but video is terrible...
            So i want to replace kernel with this one with rkbatchtool.

I have a RK3188 MK809III.

Thanks.

Comment

mk908 v1 or v3 or v5

whats the difference i know v1 is hard to come by considering no is selling them anymore.
              and also i bout two mk908 v3 and sold them to my friends but while testing them i found there were limitations on file transfer speeds like when i copied a xbmc.apk file (50MB) from my nas box the speed did not exceed 500kbps on both devices one with different rom. and then i came across finless1.6 not 1.6a and that gave me the best result which was close to 1mbps. but when using my cs868 and a extremely old gtv220 tv box they both gave me 1.7mbps same file same source all using es file manager. do you think this is a bug

Comment

Working...
              X