No announcement yet.

[Request] root and recovery on chinese tablet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only in RK29updat there's a button to erase IDB.

As far as I know there are several .img files to update with RK29update.

With RKBatchtool or RKdevicemanager, ther's only one .img file for Android 4.

And it is very hard to brick those tablets, but it is possible.
    Xiron Ultimate 10 4.2.2
    Yarvik 360 4.1.1
    Yarvik 264 4.04
    Ainol Novo 7 Crystal 2 Quadcore 4.2.2
    TomTec Ultimate 10 4.2.2
    Yarvik Luna 7 4.1
    DNS Airtab E80 4.04

Comment

Originally posted by sek View Post
      I'm happy to see it worked for you ! I think it's common problem and this might be easy fix for the most of the tablets. Doesn't hurt to try
      Regards
      _sek
      Hi, Sek and other members.

I bought a month ago GPS-PAD-P108 on Android 2.2 (http://dx.com/p/5-0-touch-screen-and...aps-4gb-114911). After 3 weeks of use, it hung on the boot (boot loop), i.m. loading of the system does not start at all. I've got the green logo with robot at the screen right away after Power On and after 5 seconds device rebooted again until the green logo. There are two buttons only - Power On and Reset. Therefore it's impossible to load Recovery Menu in order to make hard reset.
      I've tried a few ways to recovery, but nothing helps me:
      1. I've tried to enter flash mode but with no result (computer don't see the device).
      2. I've flashed SD card by YFPI08 firmware, but installation didn't start.
      3. I can use adb, since computer can't find device.

Could you, please, assist me in recovering? I will really appreciate for your help!

Thanks in advance,
      Sasha.

Comment

recovery

please anyone willing to help i have recovery on mt tablet but wen i flash a custom rom always bots back to stock im using cherry tablet M-1038 10.1 inch resolution1280"800 with firmware 4.1.1 Click image for larger version

Name:	droid@screen-1.png
Views:	3
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	435622 there are so many customsroms made for this please a working recovery

Comment

Originally posted by sek View Post
          Hi again,
          Andrew, there is an instruction, has worked for me:
          First do the flash of firmware using sdcard, when it's done, take sdcard out, plug the tablet to the computer. Turn the tablet on and let it stay in bootloop. Then on your pc, run cmd please, and type:

adb devices

adb root

adb remount

Then make folder on your c: drive, name it FIX (should be here- c:/fix) and type in cmd line:

adb pull /data c:\fix

After adb finished, type in cmd line as follows:

adb remount

adb shell rm -r /data/*

On your pc, go to folder "fix" and make a copy of it- save it on a different drive/folder (just in case). Then go to c:/fix and delete everything inside of EVERY one of these folders you see in FIX folder (all content of each one). You should have then 6 folders in FIX folder. When you get them all empty type in adb:

adb push c:\fix /data

adb reboot

Then let me know if this worked. If not, at this point (after all of that) try to reflash the firmware using sd card and then try to turn it on.

If it looks too complicated, do just this instead of all of it above:

adb devices

adb root

adb remount

adb shell rm -r /data/*

adb reboot

Let me know the results.
          Regards
          sek
          you are genius bro! i had chinese tablet of client of mine. and also another one whice was mine... couldnt find any solution both of them turned up to a black screen. or sometimes was in bootloop. managed to fix both of them!

Comment

Working...
          X