This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,

bricked by your own (Example/flashing wrong Rom) , or after use (Examlpe/using online/reboot)

my UT3 bricked while i used it (online) and since that i have a similar state like you ,

download boot fails / prepare IDB fails / download IDB fails

i think when it is able to unbrick only with UART , but i am no Dev. ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by mk2soldier View Post
      I launch rkDumper with the "dump" parameter and the tool outputs: "Rockchip device is not in MCS or LOADER mode"
      Ok, so I use the "rst" parameter to put it in LOADER mode, the tool says: "Rockchip device is not in LOADER mode"
      Similar outcome if I try with the "swt" parameter ("Rockchip device is not in MCS mode")

AndroidTool 2.1 is also unable to operate correctly, it detects the device ("Found one MASKROM Device") but then it fails (ReadFlashID and ReadFlashInfo don't work)
      "swt" mean MSC -> LOADER
      "rst" mean just reset device to normal boot

I know one method to switch device from MASKROM to LOADER mode - flash right loader

Comment

Is there a way to repack boot.img with Magisk support so it is bootable?
        Replacing init with magiskinit file results in a black boot screen if reflashed on RK3288, RK3328 and all other Rockchip devices.

Comment

Originally posted by RedScorpio View Post

"swt" mean MSC -> LOADER
          "rst" mean just reset device to normal boot

I know one method to switch device from MASKROM to LOADER mode - flash right loader
          I've tried with this bootloader: RK29xxLoader(L)_V2.31.bin (since my device is based on the Rockchip RK2928 chipset) but as you can see in message #465 the operation fails
          Maybe I've selected an incorrect bootloader?

P.S. I've also tried all the other versions of the bootloader on this repo (https://github.com/neo-technologies/rockchip-bootloader)
          Like 2.08, 2.14, 2.20 and so on, the result is always the same

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mk2soldier View Post
            Maybe I've selected an incorrect bootloader?
            Maybe...
            But maybe another - broken ROM

Comment

i HAVE rockchip rk3188 . pattern lock remover . How can I unlock the screen with this program
              android 4.2 jelly bean

Comment

Working...
              X