Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Build Android source code for RK3288 device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build Android source code for RK3288 device?

I'm looking to use a version of Android source code to build system.img file but I cannot find any reliable guides. I don't have firefly device or anything like that. Can anyone describe the steps needed? The version is Android 6.0.1 . The existing device I have has a build number of rk3288-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89K but I want to flash a custom version on it that is release build and change some files around for example.

Originally posted by 1stTiger View Post
    I'm looking to use a version of Android source code to build system.img file but I cannot find any reliable guides. I don't have firefly device or anything like that. Can anyone describe the steps needed? The version is Android 6.0.1 . The existing device I have has a build number of rk3288-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89K but I want to flash a custom version on it that is release build and change some files around for example.
    Hi ,

not sure if you will find a "Release-build" , maybe the "Ugoos" Roms for RK3288 , but for that ,

i think you need the full Code , if i understand you right and you want to build a total new Rom

for RK3288 , but you can find here CustomRoms too for RK3288 ,

example ; Dev. Mo123 , he makes good Roms for RK Boxes , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by 1stTiger View Post
      Do you have the RK3288 SDK for Android 6.0? or even 7.0?
      Base on that it's possible for anyone to compile a new ROM with some modification,editing the source code.

Comment

Originally posted by anteros View Post
        Base on that it's possible for anyone to compile a new ROM with some modification,editing the source code.
        Hi ,

no i not have any SDK u only can use the existing Roms for RK3288 , Ugoos HPH and others , but the Wifidrivers must be correct to your Chip , 3288 is to old ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

If you have the technical knowledge to build ROMs and/or port what changes you need from another devices Source Code, then I would look at the RK3288 powered Asus Tinker Board for the Android source code that could be modified to use in your own RK3288 device.

Resource Link:
          https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Software

Comment

Hi RiCkLaR_atvX,

I have alreday spotted this Asus tinkering development board.

But tt's nightmare for developers.Both android 6.0 and 7.0. https://www.tinkerboarding.co.uk/for...45-page-2.html

And I shall be trying in the near future.

Comment

Hi RiCkLaR_atvX,

I have alreday spotted this Asus tinkering development board.

But tt's nightmare for developers.Both android 6.0 and 7.0. https://www.tinkerboarding.co.uk/for...45-page-2.html

And I shall be trying in the near future.
              Hi ,

why do you want to build a new Rom for a 5 Year old PCB , maybe better to take a new SOC ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
              X