Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´d like to have it because I am building up a new house and this could be a very nice solution for integrating my self-build home-automation system. It has enough power to stream netflix and co AND also to have the power as main station between my Relays and WebInterface communication. H.265 supports enables also to play my recorded video broadcasts between my Vu+ Receiver and this ultimative media player.
    So please give it to me that I can integrate this device as last of my missing devices for my new home and let me enjoy this thing with a cold beer

Comment

I think is a powerfull device

Comment

Oeh, rally want this mecool S912! To replace my h96 pro. Which I really liked, but broke down after 3 days of use (so had to sent it back). My present Tv-box is sooo slow!
        ​​​​

Comment

I would love to win this box I've been wanting it for a while now I've just been waiting to catch up on my bills first I'd so this would be perfect and id be so greatful to win this

Comment

I had Beelink GT1 and my sisters' husband took it away, so I need another TV box; Android 7.1 is a way to go!

Comment

The Mecool M8 Pro seems to be one of the best android tv box.
              And with the support of the FreakTab community the soft should be awesome.
              Thanks to Gearbest for the chance to win one of these.

Comment

Why needing ? why not
                But seriously, transforming a normal TV into a Smart-TV is always welcome.

Comment

I'd love to win this. I bought a 4K TV and then realized I have nothing that can push 4K.

Comment

I have SC 918II + RK3288 2Gb / 16Gb 4K Video. Than this one is better ???

Comment

M.A.G.I.C B.O.X

I want!

Comment

I like it...

Comment

I want an android TV box because I'm looking to cord cut... This would save me tons of money!

Comment

I really want one because Gearbest managed to send me the wrong model and its a proving to be annoying to fix.

They sent me a W instead of an L.

Comment

Hi, I'd like to participate in this giveaway.
                              I have an old MXQ Pro with AmLogic S905, I think it's time to upgrade.
                              Watching movies with my family has been very special moments.
                              With MECOOL M8S PRO the moments will be more enjoyable and more special.

Comment

My current android box just RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X