Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not make up my mind on which TV box to get yet, too many choices too many pros and cons to consider, but hopefully by winning this giveaway will give me an opportunity to change my view on OEM Chinese made TV box - Are they really value for money or are they cheap because they are of inferior quality and won't last long? I hope it's the former and this giveaway will definitely be a good chance for me to decide.

Comment

I need this box. My old iMito MX2 behaves glitchy.

Comment

Got no SmartTV. Need this Box
        ​​​

Comment

I would like to win this device because it is the only device I know working out the box with my Cable Streamer. This is an awesome box and thank you for allowing me to enter.

Aubrey Kloppers
          South Africa
          kind regards
          cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
          http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

I would like to have a more powerful player.

Comment

Wow - an amazing 3 GB of DDR4 RAM no less; And an unprecedented L1 Widevine!
              Add in 5G Wifi, 4.1 Bluetooth and HDMI 2.0 with CEC control ; Octacore Processor
              These are features already unheard of at its price-point - but then you make it FREE?
              Seriously ........... FREE????

Must have!!!

Comment

I have tried many Android boxes, and all of them has a problem when multi task is performed, so I would like to try this one since it has a very good specification, mainly the S912 process which has a good reputation, so thanks GearBest and thanks freaktab.

Comment

I never had a mecool device and I thinkbits time to test one ,if I win it ... very good spects by the way

Comment

Hello I hope to win this , reason I need this is because.. I had some tv box in the past , but i given them away and now I watch stuff on my pc xD So, well , having a tv box would be very comfortable and cant get one at this moment ... so yeah ... that would be awesome!! Anyway, thanks for the giveaway guys !!

Comment

I will give the box to my children as gift to Christmas, so they can watch movie..

Comment

well, i would appreciate winning it, because i own a zidoo x6 pro .. which we all know is something like super useless.. a waste of money
                        just this fact should make me the winner

Comment

Happy Halloween like to have that gadget to watch my local soccer club HSV staying in 1st Bundesliga!

Comment

Already have one,great box ,I want another

Comment

I'd like to make my TV smarter!

Comment

I like to win this device, because winning is fun and makes one happy. Also I could then change my old minix x5.

Comment

Working...
                                X