Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the box for the tv in the basement, Android 7.1 and 3gb of ram is great.

Comment

Purchased a couple of boxes from Gearbest. Currently run a s905x and have been waiting for decent LibreElec support on the Amlogic s912. Mecool are one of the better brand's and would love to try out the pro.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

The MECOOL-M8S-PRO-L-4K-TV-BOX is an awesome box with a very large amount of RAM at 3 gb. The Amlogic S912 CPU also provides plenty of processing power. excellent player and audio. Would love to have one.

Comment

I will like this box becouse of widevine level 1 and netflix HD

Comment

Its gonna the best android box to have for me as im still using a v88 still and its slow base on my experience so i would love to have a very nice to have this device. good luck to us

Comment

I've got a 5 years old, not smart at all TV. Please give me a piece of 21st century's tech to catch up.

Comment

I'd like to win this box because I'm new to android boxes and I've seen what they can do. I got an old one from a friend (MX III 4K) but the remote isn't working. So it would be nice and fine to win a new one. I'm hoping I'm the lucky one

Comment

Nice giveawway. This box may be great to replace my s905 MiniMX which is under an old android 5.1.1.

Comment

I find the Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box interesting because it supports Netflix and I want to see how it works with Amazon Prime Video. In addition, I would like to use them as a small fileserver, with an external hard drive (smb). I'm also interested in the power consumption, temperature when playing videos zbs with VP9 and H.265.

Comment

What can I say, met my lady on a vacation in January, fell in love , live in different cities, but it does not matter. Would love to hook up this great box to my tv in the bedroom and watch Johnny Carson reruns. Bada Bing :*) when she stays with me.

Comment

My old TV box is dead, now my son can't watch his favorite YouTube songs. I really want this box so we can watch songs and play games together

Comment

Zidoo X6 Pro is two years old, but does not support HEVC 10bit videos.
                          Mecool M8S Pro has a promising specification and includes the playback of HEVC 10bit videos.
                          I would use Box for browsing as well, 3GB of RAM is a positive one.

Comment

I'd love to win this box for my parents because I want to introduce them to technology and I find no easier way to that than an android system.
                            It will also help me alot when I'm visiting them because I won't have to carry my notebook with me wich I borrow from work and that's always a risky thing to do.

Comment

I would like to transform my normal tv in a smart tv. Cross finger

Comment

A big thanks to GearBest, FreakTab and Mecool for another very generous giveaway!

In my case the Mecool M8S Pro would take my streaming activities to the next level!

My Amlogic S802 based Beelink MXIII is unable to decode the latest h.265 media files and lacks support for YouTube in 1080p so the Mecool M8S Pro would be a very welcome upgrade. This device comes in both 2GB and 3GB DDR4 Ram configurations, 16 or 32GB of internal storage together with a greatly improved S912 octacore processor which would be a huge improvement over the limited 1GB/8GB configuration that I am currently using. The dual band wireless feature would also be very useful to connect to my new dual band Huawei B618 LTE router. The multitasking capabilities of Android 7.1 would be a very big improvement over the limitations of Kitkat 4.4.2 and allow me to stream from YouTube while simultaneously using the device to run other apps. I also like the elegant futuristic case design with good ventilation to keep the processor cool during the most demanding games or streaming tasks.

GearBest is one of my favourite online stores for all my regular Chinese technology purchases so winning this awesome machine would be a constant reminder to keep using them for all my future purchases.

Comment

Working...
                                X