X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best at the moment in Nexus Android TV, I need one

Comment

I have an cheap 4K TV and the smart Funktion is very bad. So the Mecool M8S Pro L 4K is the perfect device to add the functionality that is missing on the TV. Also I love Kodi very much and the Functionality of it. The Mecool can play Hevc files which no other device in my house can do and the ability watch Youtube in 4K.
      So I would be very happy about the device, thank you for this giveaway and wish good luck to all of you!

Comment

I want it cause my GT1 stopped working and my tv is so dumb right now. I really like that it has Widevine L1 which the original M8S PRO lacked

Comment

I don't have any Android TV Box, only a crappy AsRock Beebox, wich make very often reboots.
          My wife is then so angry, because she stands up to power up the box.
          The remote control won't work after the reboots.
          Please, release me from the torments.

Comment

I want this box because the specs are very impressive and it will be an upgrade from my MK808B+. What makes this box special to me is the 3GB DDR4 RAM combined with the 64bit operating system, Android 7.1 and Amlogic S912 chip. It also has bluetooth 4.1 and a 5G wifi! Very impressive specs for a small box.

Comment

Good luck everybody
              Be great to have a play with a S912
              Thank you Gearbest and Freaktab for a great giveaway.
              Cheers
              Kevin

Comment

i want it...

Comment

Working...
                X