This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Freaktab team,
    I wish you happy anniversary and all the best for the future...keep doing the same way as till now.
    Forum was very helpfull and I was able to solve a couple of issues with info from the forum.
    I think that you don't have to do anything beside cosmetics changes, maybe only downloads could be better organized.
    Grab a beer or two for the anniversary and enyoy!

Comment

Congratulations on a successful format that has already taken you to this happy anniversary.
      There's honestly not a lot that needs changing - navigation is easy to find just what you're seeking and the content and contributions are just amazing.
      Long may it continue!

How about a "current best all-round" Sticky with recommendation from the FreakTab team?
      This would be updated when something new knocks the incumbent off its perch, but preserve a list of top quality past 'winners' which may yet have best value for some members.
      Obviously 'best all-round' would mean different things to different people - but for the many newbs looking to get started this might be a useful guide.
      Last edited by DEcosse; 04-20-2018, 20:02.

Comment

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Excellent presents!!!
          No changes by me...whenever needed help had it. Easy browsing many sections
          Stay online long and prosper!!!

Comment

Thanks Freaktab for this giveaway. Let`s hope this time is lucky for me.

Comment

Thank you for the giveaway.

I didn't notice if anyone else wrote this, but I'd like link to my profile available in 2nd Header menu row (after Calendar, i.e.).

Comment

Happy Anniversary Freaktab !!!

Nice giveaway , keep it up with good work

Comment

amazing giveaay.
                  maybe a new layout, and better mobile webview support.maybe also light and dark themes

Comment

Happy Anniversary, You guys are doing great!

Comment

Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

Comment

Happy anniversary! Don't know what I would do without these forums

Comment

Congratulation for iniziative!.
                          hope to win something...

Comment

Thanks freaktab .you are great! I wold be happy to win

Comment

Yeah I support the idea of new layout and mobile friendly environment.
                              Better download section too.

Thanks for running this amazing forum, good people here!

Comment

Working...
                              X