Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for providing us so good roms for TV box.

Comment

Happy anniversary FreakTab! Best wishes!

Comment

An excellent birthday to Freaktab!!!

Comment

Happy Anniversary indeed. Many years ago i got my first Android tablet, and i got invaluable help from here. Since then i learned to fix stuff on my own, but without you giving that initial helping hand, i would most likely have given up. You guys and your users are worth gold. May your deities of choice walk beside you for another seven years - and then some.

Comment

I have to say I'm amazed with this web site and the amount of information and help you can find it here. I want to congratulate you guys and I'm glad to have found you my box have just died and I'm trying to restore it. I have not been able to do it yet because of my lack in time and knowledge but I will eventually find a my way.

Wish you all the best and keep doing this excellent work.

My suggestion is for you guys to create a place were we can write things that need to be improved and from there you will have all the feedback you need to do lots of improvements.

Cheers

Comment

Happy anniversary.
              Can't wait for 10th anniversary

Comment

I'm In.

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Freaktab.

Comment

Hi! I'd also like to win! :-)

What you could improve? Maybe a big comparison chart of all products (Android TV Boxes).

Comment

Happy Anniversary, You can change you name from Freaktab to awesomeTabs.

Comment

Great Job Freaktab Crew, congratulations!

Comment

Happy 7th birthday, Freaktab is a cool site.

Comment

Hi, this give away is really cool. i'm new since i came from a FB's'friend's post. I just can tell u rock acutally.

Comment

There are several really good ROM developers here at Freaktab. I always come here first when looking for info about a particular Android box.

One thing I'd like to see, and participate in, is the development from scratch of a S905X Oreo ROM. Lewy already proved the code is out there to build such a ROM but it takes a lot of work to customize it so everything works well. We should get a bunch of developers together to build the best Oreo ROM and document how it was done so we can do the same for other SOCs as the Oreo source comes available.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Freaktab. You've saved my devices so many times

Comment

Working...
                                X