Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing double duty here - registering for the giveaway AND pointing out some typos in the original post. :-)

"...
    Also, we like to say thank you to our Developers and Moderators for there -> their help in the last 7 Years.
    Last but not least we like also to say thank you to our Advertising Partners for there -> their support!
    ..."
    Thanks!

Comment

You guys here at FreakTab just keep getting better and better. Thank's for your Work and thanks for this Contest in conjunction with your Great Sponsors!

Comment

Hello FT. ...

I have little to no complaints about Freaktab. This site in invaluable and the community within it is great. I'd be screwed if it weren't for this den of knowledge and creativity. Kudos due on all levels.
        My suggestion is very loose and easily dismissed, as it's mainly at the discretion of the "Premium Partner's" to change and only so much can really be done from within Freaktab to stimulate a positive response, but here goes...
        I would love to see a harder line of pressure put on the respective Premium Partner hardware manufacturers to not repetitively revise device hardware and leave the mess with FT developers and users. Not fair for any but a select few. This place is critical to the survival of some these electronics brands, and it's my opinion that they shouldn't benefit from FT as short stop for tech and dev support while spinning out device revisions that render their own products obsolete on a developmental level.... Only then to cease their own in-house firmware development as they roll out new models off the factory floor, likey also to be revised. Worst of all these implicit hardware changes generally only benefit the manufacturers and the resulting business model is reckless and distasteful.

I say users here and device consumers are a priority and I believe any Premium Partner worth it's weight will take heed to this call. I also believe in unicorns. You do the math..

Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
        Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
        uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
        iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
        Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Keep up the good work ,just joined nil complaints

Comment

Hello people....e ciao dall'Italia!
            I just joined here to get some custom ROMs for my Tabs and TV Box.
            I have one suggestion - though I think that would be a very hard work - maybe someone can translate the most important topics in a foreign language?
            That would be veeeeeery useful for the ones who don't talk or understand english.
            Arrivederci!

Comment

It's hard to say what I want find herre for the future : I ever find here thant I search.

Comment

I've found a lot of help on this site. Thanks! You are helping lots of people out there!

Comment

Happy Anniversary FreakTab

Comment

We all already won by having a website with such great community! Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Congratulations FreakTab! This is a great forum!

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab !!!
                        I hope this time is lucky

Comment

Thanks for the forum,all the gurus here,helped me a lot in the past.

While hoping to help more people,help better in the future.I have one good piece of good advice for your serious consideration:

The success of openwrt or dd-wrt community mainly for thousands of wireless routers provide the good model to follow.

Like there shall be a database listing each TV box,each device had a wiki page,firmwares,how to flash,how to debrick,etc.
                          It's the right way to go!

Wish freaktab be with good future!

Comment

Thanx ive been using your forum for many years now and made a alot of friends and without you there wouldnt be any Custom roms , not that are so easy to find and get help.
                            You dont have to change a damn thing you are perfekt ..

[img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Well done on 7 years. Maybe you could improve on Marketing somehow as I found the site by accident. But I know of your big rival (that maybe I can't mention) and you are an equal to them

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab!
                                Keep up the really good work you are doing!

Comment

Working...
                                X