This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats with the 7th. anniversary!!!

answer on question 6) We want a list with the best tv boxes, phones, custom roms etc. etc. Good manuals how to flash custom roms/upgrade OS with video on every model TVboxes/phones. Or Kodi Add-On installation manuals with video. It's difficult to stay independent, because your sponsors finance a part of the forum. It's not done to place negative responses of particular product. Anyway happy anniversary!!

Comment

Love to win something cool, everything looks cool...

Comment

Congratulation and Happy Anniversary!

You already done so much for us, without this site my android box would be garbage, what can you do in the future?

Continue the good work!

Comment

Thank you for the giveaway! Fingers Crossed !! I purchased T95z Plus 3/32 for my first Media box but after 2-3 months I exchanged it for a Mi Box. I regret the decision now becuase of Xiamo's fake/fraudy advertisements. Not enough power for 4K processing, no HDR, lack of ethernet and NO update.

Suggestion for you (I'm not sure how many of these are already implemented):
          1. Make a sticky with meaningful and full of insights of Generic boxes vs ATV boxes.
          2. Try encouraging the companies so that we can have few more 'official' representatives in the forums.
          3. May be official bug-hunting/ROM development for Developers to encourage them or may be providing the developers/top-users with ad-free experience of the website for free.
          4. A table having basic information of all the known/present boxes on the website with few basic information like Original company who made the box (if available), names of companies selling the boxes as re-branded, processor, RAM, storage, LAN, version of latest official stable ROM on the website and best price available from your sponsor website partners.
          5. Back to point 4, try signing a deal with major websites selling internationally, if not already done, to sponsor some of your expenses. and may be another type of deal with file-hosting websites.
          6. Design wise, giving the option of Day/Night theme to users.
          7. Another sticky for explaining different processors and what to expect from them in real-life results for new-users/first-time-buyers.
          These are my 7 pointers for your 7th Anniversary
          Hope you guys like it!

And yes, obviously hoping to win a box so that I can ditch my MiBox ASAP *\(^_^)/*

Comment

Congratulation and Happy Anniversary!
            Thanks freaktab .you are great!

Comment

Happy anniversary FreakTab!

Comment

Update theme on forum to a more current one

Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Happy Anniversary! I second the update of the forum theme, and the "Hello Guest" box is pretty large when I'm reading the forum on the mobile phone.

Comment

Happy aniversary. Thanks for the great giveaway

Comment

7 Years? Wow, just amazing. All admins and members trying to help each other is probably the reason why FT made this far and there's no sign of stopping. Congrats to all especially the admins who works extra hard to make this forum a very friendly,informative and respectful place. Thank you for the generous sponsors as well for the giveaways. Kudos to everyone.

Comment

freaktab already does so much good and now they're doubling down on it with their expansive giveaway... happy anniversary. Honnestly when browsing I usually notice sticks in the cogs but for freaktab in its current form, it never occurred to me.

Comment

Thanks for the chance!
                          I am participating!
                          I congratulate FreakTab on the anniversary!

Add: You can add google translate to forum, for Firefox users.
                          and please add to send messages from the response window by clicking CTRL+Enter

Comment

I love the site the way it is so much info thanks freaktab

Comment

It makes me happy to see this site is very popular. I discover it since the tablet era, and now I visit everytime to check threads about tv boxes.
                              I think the news section is somewhat hidden. Sometimes I forgot to check it because I always enter in the subforum for my device.
                              But it's nice to see development from similar devices.

Comment

happy anniversary.
                                hope to see some zoomtak roms

Comment

Working...
                                X