Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello I am new to this site do not know much about site so can not think of any for you to fix and everyone would like to be a winner.Good luck to all

Comment

Hello

I knew freaktabs since my Ifive 3 tablet, that was an awesome adventure, and i'm back again to it!!!

Comment

Hi, happy anniversery and wish you all best

Comment

Many thanks for the giveaway, keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Hello Freaktab! I'm new here, but I'm glad I found your page, it help me a lot!
            Just a constructive idea, improve your page front-end, and that's all! Congratulations for your aniversary and cheers!

Comment

freaktab is awesome

Comment

Freaktab Rocks,you are no doubt the best and above all other forums on the net, i sincerely hope and pray that you keep Rocking for the next 70 Years as you have been doing
                doing it from past 7 years and go stronger and stronger year by year.
                Very Very Happy Anniversary.

Comment

I,

I try my luck

Regards!

Comment

Happy Anniversary, FreakTab! My favourite place for Android TV ROMs!!!! When I found this site I could't be happier since it has so manny usefull things about android TV boxes!

Comment

Happy Anniversary !!! Love the site. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab! New forum theme would be great!

Comment

Congratz on the 7 year anniversary!!!
                          Thank you so much for the giveaway

Comment

Thanks for the giveaway! As the old saying says: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth", I guess the only thing you can do better is even more giveaways?

Comment

been a minute since i checked out these forums, but great to know the community is still alive and well! if i win, i'm sure i'll be back!

Comment

Hi Freaktab Team, whit i would like is a section for creating an android build tutorials for those devices that dont have a build created yet!( my tablet is an Sm-T533 model but totally different chipset from Sm-T530/533 models

yours Ever Pathetic Servant

Grassden32

Comment

Working...
                                X