Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Freaktab team does amazing work and keep us informed with the latest tech news. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Things are already great the way it is. Congratulations on the anniversary though!

Comment

Keep up the great work.... happy anniversary

Comment

Great forum, thanks for all the tutorials, information and support!

Comment

Thank You FreakTab for all the information you provide .I would like to see more info on as many repo as possible.Also what are the best addons that are running on Kodi.

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab.... Thanks for the great giveaways!

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab. Good job over all these years. Not much that I can recommend because the site has been great.

Comment

Happy Birthday !! A lot of success in the future ..

Comment

Thank you for this forum, it helped fix my brand new Android box from brick
                    and I in turn I hope I was able to help others (by posting my fix solution) who made the same mistake I did

Thanks freaktab - you're awesome

Comment

Random post to get the prize

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab!!! Thank you for all your support helping a lot of people.

Wish you more years of success!

Comment

Hi to everyone connected to Freaktab wishing you all a great copper anniversary & hoping that the next 7 are as informative & educational as the last 7.

Comment

it would be nice if somehow you develop a database with the most popular devices from where it would be possible to pick up the latest available support files without the need to drill and read the entire forum for a topic.

Comment

Happy anniversary! I would just suggest to maybe get the chance to move the threads to the right subforums more often but otherwise great work over these years. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Comment

Thanks for this amazing giveaway!
                                This is nothing you can really do about, but I would love to see less interesting devices being modded. This is more a problem about maintainer buying the interesting devices more ;-)
                                So I really have nothing that you can do better ...

Comment

Working...
                                X