X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good news! You are the best!!!

Comment

Morning Guys. I don;t really think there is anything yo could do better, as what you are doing is great already.
      Oh and cheers for the compo...

Comment

Thank you for seven great years!
        I hope there are much more years to come.

Comment

Yup... I would like to join the competition as well! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Happy anniversary freaktab.

Keep it up like this. What could be better ? Well we need more giveways and the sorting of the Forum could use a little improvement.

Comment

Gimme free stuff!!!!!! Love the site. Helped me loads!!

Comment

Great giveaway! I think the forum is great as it is

Comment

The greatest giveaway all the time! I think you must better support the tapatalk platform.

Comment

• neomode
                    neomode commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good Idea, but Tapatalk also have problems with VB5.
                    Already talked to them.

I could use a new box

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab!

Thanks for this great forum!

Comment

Happy cake day Freaktab admins and community!

1. Reduce the logo banner
                      2. Brand new material-style forum theme (in light and dark variations).
                      3. Modern emoji
                      4. Art contest (eg. Freaktab logo design or TV box creative case design)
                      5. Forum language settings, at least for DE/FR/SP/IT/RU. Check your location user statistic to find out who is majority.
                      6. Auto timezone selection, 'cause the default settings for me were incorrect.

I don't even dream about the phone, I really want to get a TV box, 'cause I still don't have it. Thanks for reading and have a good day everyone!
                      Last edited by naughty_husky; 04-17-2018, 13:21.

Comment

neomode I am happy to hear this and waiting for solution in the future!

Comment

Great giveaway! Am still running an android image from here on an old tablet.

Comment

First congratulations! 7 years time goes so fast....

Improvement:
                            I wish that vendors, makers, sellers, user how got/found/backed-up a firmware combined/upload there knowledge/firmware's in one or more mirror host\cloud site
                            *because searching websites/baidu/blogs/sharepoint etc is no fun...a nice index with links to possible fw and change logs would be nice
                            I wish that freaktab hat a dark skin (this white colour hurts my nerdy eye's )
                            I wish that users would use search more, a lot Post's are the same complaint repost again or the same question repost again and again
                            I wish developer's/vendor/makers would great gold versions : example:: one s905 firmware that includes all mayor WiFi chips ( when day decide.. to no longer support this CPU )
                            *or a (newbie friendly) app that can install the missing driver or remote ?
                            i wish we could test a firmware prior to installing it to nand/emmc (like libreelec does from sdcard ) (petrus reboot: boot android from sdcard )

Just some thought's.. Cheers and congrats to freaktab

Comment

Great giveaway and happy anniversary!

I like giveaways, so more of those?

-Pie.

Comment

Working...
                              X