This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday Freaktab, great giveaway,
    I'd like to win something for the first time!

Comment

Congrats ! Finding a better email sending service so your emails don't end up in spam would be my suggestion!

Comment

Happy Anniversary Freaktab. Well I'm not sure you could improve anything to be honest as the forum looks ok to me!
        Many thanks for the use of the forum and the help it's given me over the years.

Comment

Congratulations! That is a MAJOR accomplishment. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Congratulations on 7 years of providing an excellent community for people from around the world.

As far as what you can do better? More giveaways! I'm only kidding, everything is perfect for me. If something does come up, I know I can contact someone and they will take care of it.

Thank you!

Comment

I would like to advice you to improve the search function, sometimes you have to find your way through hundreds pages to find some information. And a download section for custom roms would be great!

Comment

Now that I've found the invisible logon at the top right of the page, I'd like to win something too. The top logon bar is the same color as my bookmarks horizontal bar, and I just never see that logon thingy.
                  Q box GPU: Mali-450 SuperCeleron 1.0, Android 5.1
                  CPU Amlogic S905 Octa Core, 2.0GHz, RAM 2G / ROM 16G
                  MX-10 box, rk3328 chipset, amazon TV app DOES NOT WORK, 4gb/16gb

Comment

Thanks so much for all you do - really helped me a lot. I think a TV Box is better than a Raspberry Pi-type device because it's more bang for the buck and there are great communities like Freaktab.com. I hope you'll encourage more manufacturers to all contribute to the same basic open source firmware, promote open source operating systems and give more prominence to using the boxes for what they are - universal machines. More power to your elbow
                    p.s Why not give the site a free SSL certificate?

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab!

Comment

Congrats for the anniversary and the awesome Giveaway...
                        Just keep on doing the good job the same way you do it all these years...
                        Hoping to be lucky

Comment

This is great!!! Thank you all for your hard work in keeping this site active.

Comment

Freaktab, first things first I must say a big thank you, and fourm members for helping me flash my tabs and boxes over the years, and secondly for being a great community for like minded people who are friendly and sometimes funny. Please can I win a new box hahaha

Comment

I am an old member of this form and wish to win this box.Please nter me in contest.

Comment

Congrats for sevenYears

Comment

Working...
                                X