Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey would be great to win, I have utilized your site with my Android Box, What can you do better, Smart Watches, maybe add a forum about smart watches. I recently bought a Asus ZenWatch 3

Comment

Awesome giveaway! I've found a lot of help on this site. Thanks, guys!

Comment

Will be nice to win something once more!
        Already won 2 Android TV boxes some time ago:

Comment

You shouldn't change anything. Everything is nice and well-arranged.

Comment

Great Giveaway,
            I'm so happy to you and the community helped me a lot witch my MINIX and budget tablet. I got so much from you and now have the chance to win a price for it. Thank you so much.
            LG Christian

Comment

Great stuff here already no need to change. I joined in 2014 most probably to look for helping fix either my tablet or android box. through the years have had fiddled / broke / fixed many tablets and android boxes and without FT's help it would have been impossible. Like xda you guys are great help to 100s if not 1000s of amateur electronic fixers like myself. Lately i got x96 mini and straight away started fiddling with it and while trying to root soft bricked it. In forums here found the original fw as well as another brands and manage to fix it also. big thanks to you and your helpful members.

Comment

Do not change lot of things at once. Our life is in a constant hurry. It gives confot to us to know the places where we can met developers, friends or simply people of same interest. The best you can do is to keep up and going it conforts me at least So welcome to the 7th...

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab.

Comment

I have found Frreaktab to be a very interesting website to browse and thank you so much for an awesome giveaway! I haven't got any advice on what to improve, just that you should keep up the good work and hear's to seven more years!

Comment

Hope i win

Since i discovery Freaktab forum i can "give life" to my tvbox with custom rom´s.
                      Keep the good work

good luck to all
                      Mini M8S II

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab. Keep up the good works, Freaktab teams. Thanks for all of your efforts.

Comment

Would like to say a big thank you when ever I'm stuck with an android problem freaktab always come though for me keep up the good work here's to the next 7 years please enter me for 7 years giveaway many thanks

Comment

Thanks freaktab .you are great!

Comment

I hope to win

Comment

Happy anniversery freaktab and thanks for a chance at a prize...

Comment

Working...
                                X