X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello Freaktab,

Congrats for the anniversary

I really like your information about tv boxes, custom roms, etc .

Maybe you could put more videos of the reviews you do, however you are on the right track, keep up the good work.

I wish you the greatest success in the world

Greetings,

Décio Henriques

Comment

Its great being here. I check the forums every day.
      Maybe its a idea to intreduce push message true web browser for mobile devices.

it would be great to win a price.

Comment

Nice giveaway, good job, great community!

Comment

It's hard to improve on all the helpful advice given here. Thanks again and Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Happy Anniversary FreakTab!
            Long Live and Prosper!

More giveaways in the future!

Comment

Hey Freaktabers, congrats to seven years of good work. Seven more to goGood luck and keep up the faith.

Comment

Thanks freaktab .you guys are awesome . ive been doing a lot of reading before making my first post . only suggestion is maybe have a mod check each new post to see if they can help or know a member that can and direct accordingly

Comment

Happy birthday
                  I suggest to update a little bit the GUI of the forum and optimize the threads (for ex.only one pinned thread for subforum that include all important posts link), i'd like also to see all posts with images (too many roms without a picture of the result) and find good guides to create custom rom on freaktab.
                  I really love your job!
                  Best regards from Italy

Comment

thanks

Comment

Everyone, thank you for sharing information!!

Comment

Keep up the good work. Cannot find this much information about those pretty unknown TV Boxes anywhere else

Comment

Happy Anniversary! lets hope you will bring another meaningful 7 years to come!

Comment

Happy 7th anniversary. There are not many forums/boards like this that stay running as long. So you must be doing something right .it's hard to say what you could do better, you cover new products, you help with issues, the people on the forum are great. And one of those prizes would be a very good look for me .my boxes are all 6.0 and I need an update .for a phone I just got the Moto z force 2 and. Love it so even another phone would be cool I still have and use my LG g5 and HTC ONE M8 I can't seem to let them go, the HTC more than the LG .But the LG V 30 is nice. Any congratulations, I'm not sure maybe have a OTT TV box specific forum as a lot of boxes are made by then or they copy others in not sure but I reviewed boxes for 3 companies and no matter what it was always an OTT TV box in the US even from different sellers and different looks of the same box. I have some firmwares that I could post for people to take the original M8 box to 5.1.1 from 4.0 and I'll have to see which others I had made by a friend which is incedible but an ott TV box forum would help quite a few ppl and I have a brand new box with 2 g ram 64g room that's a rockchip which it was awesome when it worked but my buddy doesn't mess with RK so I couldn't get a firmware for it .I've tried everything. I couldn't return it was free but I'd love to use it as a game box .I. try to stay away from RK because of the storage partition but other than that they are very good. So an OTT TV box forum would really help me out not that I look for their boxes it just turns out anytime I buy a box it shows up and of course says OTT on it.

But I thank you for everything I've learned here I have a couple good boxes like 6 that I can use my DirecTV and chomcast on .the Comcast app had to be cracked to get it to work since the updated and made it not work like Netflix not working on rooted boxes .Drives me crazy .

You have a great forum and great mods. That's the only thing I can come up with is ITT fourum lots of people own those boxes and have some issues. It would be useful to me and I'm sure lots of others.

But realistically you guys do cover basically everything. Keep up the great work and I appreciate all that you put into the forum.

Eric

Comment

Excellent Giveaway !
                              Keep up the good work

Comment

You're doing great job. Keep it this way!

Comment

Working...
                                X