Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the 7th year anniversary. Thankful for this community and all the helpful information I've gotten from here.

Comment

Congratulations for these 7 years.
      I have only known you for the past year, more or less since the time I bought my first box, and I have registered even less time.
      But even in this short time I can say that at FreakTab it is a great place to be.
      Keep up the good work

Comment

Great Giveaway.
        Happy anniversary.
        This site is the best for support.

Comment

Great! Happy anniversary Freaktab!

Comment

Happy anniversary FT !! Great site and community. I'm in

Comment

Happy anniversary to you Freaktab! Nice to have this community around for all our tech information. Keep on the good work.

Comment

Haven't been back here in ages, but this is where I got my start in rooting and custom romming tablets with the ancient Philadelphia Inquirer Arnova tablet, thanks in large part to the huge efforts of Finless. Have since moved on to more "standard" fare, although I have also just finished testing HTC's products for the last 3 years until the company decided to cut loose its entire USA mobile phone staff. I'll have to pop in here more often to see what's going on.
                Asus Transformer TF300T - ROOTED, with TWRP recovery and stock Jellybean
                HTC Rezound - ROOTED with S-OFF, running stock ICS
                Android obsessed since April 29, 2010

Comment

Congratulations for the Anniversary!! I like it because is a source of good and reliable advice. This is like a live "ecosystem" and sometimes it's somewhat chaotic, but it means that's a signal of great activity, and I prefer this than a ordered but dead forum.

And thanks for the giveaway

Comment

CONGRATS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY.
                    Great group of Admins and Members and the Long list of Sponsors here truly speak of the Leadership Freaktab has established in supporting this community.
                    A Freaktab forum App in PlayStore for Android users would increase the clients participation a great deal.
                    Also My recommendation would be to expand the device categories to add more Cell phones and Smartwatch sections.
                    Good Luck to All for the Goodies!
                    Last edited by resansid; 04-18-2018, 15:54.

Comment

Happy Anniversary! I'm working on a tablet upgrade for me and hope to follow your experiences with rooting and using a Galaxy SM-T520. I had great luck on y SM-T320. Many thanks to the sponsors!

Comment

congrats on the 7 years ,I will admit I am new here ,I just got the h96 max with the rk3399 and I have no wifi so I am going to try the new firmware you have here ,but I guess there is also I new tool I was told for this so I guess what I am saying maybe delete old post so it will be faster finding the new tools and firmware that are needed . thank you for all your work , I know it is time consuming and people don't see that part .

Comment

Wow, 7 years its a big leap in technology! Nevertheless congrats on your anniversary! And thanks for this opportunity to win some special prize

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab !!!

Very
                            amazing giveaway.
                            this time is my turn to won !!

Comment

7 Years...
                              I found very much useful information here.
                              Congratulations, and look forward.

Comment

Happy anniversary freaktab! Without you I'll still be an un-proud owner of dead bricked old M8S box. Thanks to you it is alive & kicking all those years!

Comment

Working...
                                X