Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice giveaway, good job, great community! Whatever the site design might be, wherever the files are hosted, the most important is the community of enthusiasts, which is something very special about FREAKTAB!

Comment

Congrats for the anniversary!
      Good giveaway, wish luck to all!

Comment

An awesome Giveaway..., You are great !!! - Just keep doing this...

Comment

Great forums, nice giveaway! Don't change anything, I like it as it is now.

Comment

Hello from Berlin,
            this site was always useful to find solutions for fixing problems with thablets, smartphones a.s.o. -> Keep on running guys

Comment

WOW!
              I would like to say,as a long-time Freaktab user and browser, all you can do to improve is KEEP IT UP! Your valuable information is never lacking, always available and the service never stopped!

kind regards
              Aubrey
              kind regards
              cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
              http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

Happy Anniversary!!!

Comment

Hello,
                  I suggest just one small improvement for you.
                  Every time I want to enter I have to search for "Login" button on this page.
                  You can make it more easy to find.

And a happy Anniversary to everybody ofcourse!!!

Comment

Great prizes! And your site has great resources for our smart little TV boxes!
                    Happy birthday and keep up the good work!
                    YokaTV KB2 Superceleron ROM

Comment

Hey!

I recommend that you activate https in the forum, there are currently very cheap plans or you can use the free certificates of Letsencrypt.

Comment

I think you just need to keep up the good work and continue to help the community of android freaks Congratulations

Comment

Happy 7th anniversary, wish to all of us be around for more anniversaries to come.

Comment

I hope to win one of the S912 tv boxes!
                            Good luck everyone!

Comment

Well... here's go nothing. I'm preatty sure that's no luck for me. Nevertheless the major here is to help the forum. I like what i see, maybe some people come more often to this great place. I'll spread the word to my friends.

Comment

Happy anniversary!!

I am mainly interested in the Android tv boxes. So what I do sometimes miss on this forum is a clear overview of the latest developments and news regarding updates and issues concerning the TV boxes.

It would be nice to have an overview/comparison of tv boxes:
                                - which displays the specs (both hardware and software)
                                - pro's and cons
                                - review system based on Freaktab's official reviewers and user reviews
                                - avg prices or better yet a pricewatch with prices from multiple shops
                                I guess this can be extended to all parts of Freaktab and not only tv-boxes

Currently if you try to google the above, you end up in fairly biased (and sponsored) websites with bad/not so useful content.

Comment

Working...
                                X