Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Cude treat tosser

Something a little different.

I got one of these to check in on the Couch Eater. I figgered 200 might be cheaper then buying a new sofa once a month

Was kinda surprised at quality and support. There's a zoom plus you can toss treats. (I digger out how to get rye shots from it dogs will lose out )

broke down they sent new one with no hard times within a week so all in impressed.

dog stopped eating my furniture so all good.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Where is the link??? And I don't have any pets anymore, do I still need it???
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Where is the link??? And I don't have any pets anymore, do I still need it???
      Probably, just put people treats in it and give the grandkids the controls.​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post

Probably, just put people treats in it and give the grandkids the controls.​​​​​
        Now, that is a good idea..... thanks.......
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Rye shots or frozen treats jello shots just make a mess lmao...

Finding more humor flinging treats at the Ms... will in Shed hiding safely

The most advanced interactive pet cameras that allow you to see, talk to, play and treat your pet, home or away. With 24/7 Online Vet, Amazon Alexa, 1080p HD video and 160º full-room view.
          Last edited by scooter2014; 07-05-2018, 23:48.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Rye shots or frozen treats jello shots just make a mess lmao...

Finding more humor flinging treats at the Ms... will in Shed hiding safely

https://petcube.com/en-ca/
            For your sake, I hope that shed is armored. If not, it was nice knowing ya.

Comment

Typical I have to back into house sometime.

Comment

Why, is that where you keep the rye?

Comment

Nope supply in both shed and house.

Comment

Wise man. :-)

Comment

Night vision too cool
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Night vision too cool
                        Awesome night vision.

Comment

Looks like soggy Toilet paper this week... God They have a million toys but gotta eat my toilet paper...
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                            RISCy Dude commented
                            Editing a comment
                            At least it's cheaper than power supplies or shoes. Time to get that machine to start tossing doggy downers. Or, at least, load it with those little airplane bottles of rye for you. :-)
                        Working...
                        X