This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G30 2.4G Wireless Voice Air Mouse 34 Keys

Something Interesting I found and happen to like the G30 Wireless Remote and for $9.99 had to be worth a look and so I did

Easy to use:
    Similar in look to the current Air mouse/Remote found with many TV boxes today, except more buttons

I like the way the OK button has distance between the direction arrow buttons. My thumb seems to push OK with UP/ DOWN on the other remotes
    This one no problem. Buttons have a strong click sound when pressed and good feel, also Visual Indications of a Green glow from around the TV Button

You can Vary the speed of that crazy Squirrel Mouse (Air mouse) by Holding OK and VOLUME + to go up or - to go down in speed.

The TV and Power Buttons are used for IR learning
    Hold TV Button 3 seconds a Red LED will flash slowly

Face the two remotes towards each other holding the button you wish the New remote to learn, it will flash and go once it has learned IR Code
    Same can be done with Power button.
    TV + Del Button resets all values

Voice part of remote appears to work well with Hello Google tested only so far

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 01-26-2020, 08:13.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

19.99 at Gearbest
    https://www.gearbest.com/air-mouse/pp_009592573735.html

gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks to Clarkss12

clarkss12

A Bit of a video hands on look: G30 Wireless, look around you will find it at a good price

Gearbest
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

It appears the one that is found Cheaper elsewhere may not have the programmable 30+ buttons,
        Beware of Clones
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I bought a cheaper G30 elsewhere. The included instruction sheet mentions different versions. So not sure about a clone, maybe just a different version of the same model. One version has 33-key IR learning, one has only two keys IR learning. Otherwise seem the same, voice works for those interested. I do want to point something out. When connected to a Win10 PC, at least on my laptop, pressing the G30's power button immediately shuts down Windows without confirmation. While this may be settings related, might want to close open files before testing.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	G30Manual.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	7980150's

The IR learning feature was not important for my use case, be it 2 or 33. However, others may be looking specifically for that feature when shopping for a G30.

From clarkss12's video, the 30+ learning keys model has a small sticker on the rear of the G30, indicating that feature. No sticker here.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200215_230921330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.8 KB ID:	798014

Just trying to save some tears.

Comment

Working...
          X