X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GTi11 Mini PC, Intel i5-1135G7

GTi11 Mini PC, Intel i5-1135G7

Support the installation of the Windows 11 system!

The GTi11 Mini PC with Intel i5-1135G7 (up to 4.20 GHz), 4 cores and 8 threads, stable and reliable performance, reduce latency and lag, powerful loading and processing power for a smoother experience.

16GB memory DDR4, Kingston 500GB SSD, providing enough capacity to store pictures, videos, music, games, etc. Support DIY expandable storage, DDR4 up to 64GB expandable memory, M.2 SSD interface can be expanded at will, and support up to 1TB 2.5-inch SATA hard drive, more storage space will make Mini PC run more storage space will make the Mini PC run more smoothly.

Intel Iris Xe Graphics, supports 4K Ultra HD content, 3D rendering and modeling, presenting ultra-clear visual effects for the ultimate gaming experience, HDMI &DP &Type-c ports, easily connects to 3 monitors. At the same time, the GTi 11 mini PC has built-in WiFi 6 (802.11AX), so the network is no longer stuck when playing games.

The Mini PC with a built-in independent security chip, fingerprint encryption, enhanced data security, fast fingerprint recognition, protects your privacy better than password input, supports, auto-boot, a wake-up call from LAN, PXE boot, etc.

The mini PC can be used for visual home entertainment, office, light games, digital security and surveillance, digital signage, media center, conference room, etc. All of our products obtained FCC, ROHS, CE certification. We also offer 1-year factory professional support & 7*24 hours online customer service.

The Box:

PC:

What's in the Box:

Front:

Rear:

Side Vents:

Beelink

More Soon:

Beelink GTI 11 Tiger Lake mini PC offers triple display output, dual 2.5GbE Beelink GTI 11 mini PC is offered with either Intel Core i5-1135G7 or Core i7-1165G7 Tiger Lake processor, coupled with 16GB or 32GB DDR4, a 500 GB NVMe SSD, and provides triple display support via HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C interfaces, two 2.5GbE
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab
Working...
X