This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWRP 2.7.0.0 For Rockchip's

Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery with a full touch driven user interface. Also it has a fully theme-able GUI, throw a powerful XML engine. It includes some very handy tools like a terminal console and a file manager.

This recovery is built from source with a little modification to fully support Rockchip's, in a way that it can backup and restore any partition without problems.

You can know more about TWRP in here.

I have built a number of generic images. This images requires a valid kernel in the kernel partition, otherwise they won't work.
    Keep in mind that the devices aren't all the same, this images were built with the most common characteristics.

This images are identified in the name by Width x Height _ SoC type _ KitKat . img

TWRP 540x960 rk3188

TWRP 800x480 rk291x
    TWRP 800x480 rk292x
    TWRP 800x480 rk3026
    TWRP 800x480 rk3066

TWRP 800x1280 rk3066
    TWRP 800x1280 rk3188
    TWRP 800x1280 rk3188 KitKat

TWRP 1024x600 rk292x
    TWRP 1024x600 rk3026
    TWRP 1024x600 rk3066
    TWRP 1024x600 rk3188
    TWRP 1024x600 rk3188 KitKat

TWRP 1280x800 rk3066
    TWRP 1280x800 rk3188
    TWRP 1280x800 rk3188 KitKat

TWRP 1920x1200 rk3188
    TWRP 1920x1200 rk3188 KitKat

Here's 2 flashable theme's.
    1280x720
    1920x1080

How to install

1) I have made a small batch script, that flashes TWRP without the need to enter in bootloader mode. The only requirements are that you have ADB setup and have a insecure boot.img (ADB Shell run's as root). If are running a FreakTab rom, them you have it. If you aren't running one, well you should.
    Download this script, and unzip it. Rename whatever recovery you downloaded to recovery.img and place it inside the recovery folder. Connect device, with USB Debug checked and double click installer.bat. Profit.

2) You can use one of the Rockchip's flashing tool's. On the flashtool select the recovery.img of your choice, confirm offset location, if you are uncertain use the same parameter file that you used to flash the Rom. Connect the device in bootloader mode to the PC, DON'T ERASE IDB, and press Run. Enjoy.

Support thread

Please respect my work and don't mirror my files. Instead redirect people to this thread. Thanks.

If you are that happy
    You can buy me a beer here.
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-28-2015, 15:09.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Specif Images

Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery with a full touch driven user interface. Also it has a fully theme-able GUI, throw a powerful XML engine. It includes some very handy tools like a terminal console and a file manager.

This recovery is built from source with a little modification to fully support Rockchip's, in a way that it can backup and restore any partition without problems.

I have here some specif images, this means that it has a kernel that is specif to the model name.

Be aware that when you are changing kernel's, flashing custom kernel's with overclock/underclock for instance, there might be some side effects.
    I experience this, in my case my display sometimes stop giving any image it went all black and i had to reboot it.

Tablet's
    TWRP YuanDao n70s (q) (zz)

TWRP GoTab GTD7

TWRP Freelander PD800
    TWRP Freelander PD900

TWRP PiPo M6Pro
    TWRP PiPo M6Pro KitKat
    TWRP PiPo M6Max
    TWRP PiPo M7Pro
    TWRP PiPo U8 KitKat
    TWRP PiPo M8HD
    TWRP PiPo M8Pro
    TWRP PiPo M8Pro KitKat
    TWRP PiPo M8Max
    TWRP PiPo M9Pro JB
    TWRP PiPo M9Pro KitKat
    TWRP PiPo U9T

TWRP JXD
    TWRP JXD KitKat

TWRP TpadS10

TWRP Trekstor SurfTab Ventos 10.1 vers.A [2012] - Thanks to mitchum67
    TWRP Trekstor SurfTab Ventos 10.1 vers.B [2013] - Thanks to mitchum67
    TWRP Odys Bravio
    TWRP SurfTab Xiron 10.1

TWRP MediapadS10 - Thanks to pogs24ever
    TWRP Cubo
    TWRP WALM7100KLD

TWRP iFive Mini 3
    TWRP iFive X2

TWRP Cube U30GT2
    TWRP Cube U30GT2 KitKat
    TWRP Ceros Q9
    TWRP Ceros Q9 KitKat- Thanks to DarthJabba

At the moment that's it

How to install

1) I have made a small batch script, that flashes TWRP without the need to enter in bootloader mode. The only requirements are that you have ADB setup and have a insecure boot.img (ADB Shell run's as root). If are running a FreakTab rom, them you have it. If you aren't running one, well you should.
    Download this script, and unzip it. Rename whatever recovery you downloaded to recovery.img and place it inside the recovery folder. Connect device, with USB Debug checked and double click installer.bat. Profit.

2) You can use one of the Rockchip's flashing tool's. On the flashtool select the recovery.img of your choice, confirm offset location, if you are uncertain use the same parameter file that you used to flash the Rom. Connect the device in bootloader mode to the PC, DON'T ERASE IDB, and press Run. Enjoy.

Support thread

Please respect my work and don't mirror my files. Instead redirect people to this thread. Thanks.

If you are that happy
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-28-2015, 15:05.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Specific Images

I have here some specif images, this means that it has a kernel that is specif to the model name.

Be aware that when you are changing kernel's, flashing custom kernel's with overclock/underclock for instance, there might be some side effects.
      I experience this, in my case my display sometimes stop giving any image it went all black and i had to reboot it.

TV BOX's

TWRP CX919 ap6210 KitKat

TWRP MK809II
      TWRP MK809III ap6210
      TWRP MK908II

TWRP X5

TWRP MK808b
      TWRP MK808b smaller

TWRP CR11S KitKat
      TWRP MK802 IV ap6210

At the moment that's it

How to install

Support thread

If you are that happy
      Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-28-2015, 15:00.

Comment

TWRP 2.8.5.0

I have built a number of generic images. This images requires a valid kernel in the kernel partition, otherwise they won't work.
        Keep in mind that the devices aren't all the same, this images were built with the most common characteristics.

This images are identified in the name by SoC type _ KitKat_Screen_Orientation_SDcard/DataMedia.img

On this version TWRP can scale the GUI, this means that you don't require a specif resolution for your device. You only have to choose your default screen orientation, Landscape or Portrait.
        SDcard version is for devices with old partition layout, the SDcard has it's own partition.
        DATAMEDIA version is for device that the SDcard is inside Data partition.

TWRP RK31 KitKat Landscape SDcard
        TWRP RK31 KitKat Landscape DATAMEDIA
        TWRP RK31 KitKat Portrait SDcard
        TWRP RK31 KitKat Portrait DATAMEDIA

At the moment that's it

How to install

Support thread

If you are that happy
        Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-28-2015, 14:58.

Comment

Working...
        X